Robert8

Jurassic World 2018 - Rumors and Discussion

75930 – LEGO® Indoraptor Rampage at Lockwood Estate
$129.99, 1,019 pieces

LEGO Jurassic World-75930-Indoraptor Rampage at Lockwood Estate 1LEGO Jurassic World-75930-Indoraptor Rampage at Lockwood Estate 3LEGO Jurassic World-75930-Indoraptor Rampage at Lockwood Estate 2

75926 – LEGO® Pteranodon Chase
$19.99, 126 pieces

LEGO Jurassic World 75926-Pteranodon Chase 1LEGO Jurassic World 75926-Pteranodon Chase 3LEGO Jurassic World 75926-Pteranodon Chase 2

75927 – LEGO® Stygimoloch Breakout
$29.99, 222 pieces

LEGO Jurassic World-75927-Stygimoloch Breakout 1LEGO Jurassic World-75927-Stygimoloch Breakout 2LEGO Jurassic World-75927-Stygimoloch Breakout 3

75928 – LEGO® Blue’s Helicopter Pursuit
$39.99, 397 pieces

LEGO Jurassic World-75928-Blue’s Helicopter Pursuit 1LEGO Jurassic World-75928-Blue’s Helicopter Pursuit 3LEGO Jurassic World-75928-Blue’s Helicopter Pursuit 2

75929 – LEGO® Carnotaurus Gyrosphere Escape 
$79.99, 577 pieces

LEGO Jurassic World-75929-Carnotaurus Gyrosphere Escape 1LEGO Jurassic World-75929-Carnotaurus Gyrosphere Escape 3LEGO Jurassic World-75929-Carnotaurus Gyrosphere Escape 2

10756 – LEGO® Pteranadon Escape 
$19.99, 84 pieces

LEGO Jurassic World-10756-Juniors Pteranadon Escape-1LEGO Jurassic World-10756-Juniors Pteranadon Escape-2

10757 – LEGO® Raptor Rescue Truck
$24.99, 85 pieces

LEGO Jurassic World-10757-Juniors Raptor Rescue Truck-1LEGO Jurassic World-10757-Juniors Raptor Rescue Truck-2

10758 – LEGO® T. rex Breakout
$49.99, 150 pieces

LEGO Jurassic World-10758-T. rex Breakout-1LEGO Jurassic World-10758-T. rex Breakout-2

10879 – LEGO® Gentle Giants Petting Zoo
$19.99, 24 pieces

LEGO Jurassic World 10879-Duplo Gentle Giants Petting Zoo-1LEGO Jurassic World 10879-Duplo Gentle Giants Petting Zoo-2

10880 – LEGO® T. rex Tower
$29.99, 22 pieces

LEGO Jurassic World-10880-Duplo T. rex Tower-1LEGO Jurassic World-10880-Duplo T. rex Tower-2

Edited by Robert8

Just now, Digger of Bricks said:

Seriously though, what's up with them being under the Juniors section, I mean, are they Juniors sets?

2 Duplo, 3 Juniors, 5 normal theme. Lots of dinosaurs. Rawr.

Edited by Catanas

Just now, Catanas said:

The text below the image though reads:

Discover LEGO Juniors Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom sets and Hang Out with Dinosaurs!

Edited by Digger of Bricks

Just now, Digger of Bricks said:

The text below the image though reads:

Text can read a lot of things. :P

4 minutes ago, Catanas said:

I do hope there are 5 normal sets. If there aren't I'll be very disappointed.

5 minutes ago, Catanas said:

Love that we'll (hopefully) be able to get some of the more sought after Dinos (not just recolored Velociraptors) for cheap with the Juniors sets.

Thanks for the info btw. :wink:

Edited by Legocity2713

Yeeeeeessss! 5 sets is good enough. The 3 juniors sets cant be disappointing as long as they include actual molded dinosaurs.

1 hour ago, Catanas said:

Text can read a lot of things. :P

Well okay, now lego_peru has posted another catalog image, with the left page showing prelims of 2018 Architecture sets; and the right page showing the near exact same JW2 page, but without mention of Juniors. 

I am not even aware there will be a Jurassic Park movie again until I saw the catalog pictures. I never got interested on any of these dinosaurs but I may take a second look.

15 hours ago, Robert8 said:

There will be 5 Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom sets 

(Not sure about the set numbers since the pic is kinda blurry)

Release date: April 2018

Not 73, 75.

21 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Well okay, now lego_peru has posted another catalog image, with the left page showing prelims of 2018 Architecture sets; and the right page showing the near exact same JW2 page, but without mention of Juniors. 

At the bottom of the catalog page, there is 5 normal boxes, 3 juniors boxes, 2 duplo boxes.

Juniors set numbers are: 

Duplo set numbers are:

My hawk eyes have served me well.

The first movie (4th) had some great sets that I missed out on because I was busy collecting all the AOU sets. I hope not all the IW sets are great so I can get some of these sets. (Who am I kidding, even if there just ok I will want them.) The 2015 sets lacked a triceratops so I expect to get one in this wave. 

As much as I'd like to get these sets I don't know if I'll be able to with HP coming back, not to mention the MF and Wayne Manor and whatever else Lego have up their sleeves.:grin:

I'm liking that there are more Juniors sets for themes, easy to get the sets that are related and get what I'm wanting without paying a ton. This excites me that they are doing it for The Jurassic World and Incredibles. This will make it better for me to get these cool themes and not have to worry about spending a bunch of money like I do already. Not looking at any themes in particular, cough dc, marvel, couch cough

Heh. These movies are so dark for Juniors. Not that I mind, more dinosaurs! :laugh:

I would love to see the raptors actually at minifigure scale this time around. While the mold we have is nice, it's waaaay to big. Movie raptors stand around 6ft, give or take, so minifig height would be appropriate. Instead, the raptors we have are taller than bigfig Darkseid, so...

I personally am hopeful that the Juniors sets get a couple of existing moulds out the way so we can see new dinosaurs in this line. There are rumours that the Apatosaur returns in JW: FK, alongside the brand-new Carnotaurus and Baryonyx which until now have only been part of Jurassic World through the website, so fingers crossed we see something new other than the rumoured hybrid...

I'm as excited for these sets as the next guy, but I'm quite amused by the idea of a Duplo Chris Pratt. I can see him smiling like crazy upon receiving it, like the cast of The Avengers when they first held their minifigures.

It also shocks me that they're making a Duolo Line for these; I se the extreme popularity of the films, but I wonder how the success of the "system" sets will carry over to the Duplo audience. It'll probably sell pretty well. Kids like dinosaurs 

Edited by Aegis2000

1 hour ago, Aegis2000 said:

I'm as excited for these sets as the next guy, but I'm quite amused by the idea of a Duplo Chris Pratt. I can see him smiling like crazy upon receiving it, like the cast of The Avengers when they first held their minifigures.

It also shocks me that they're making a Duolo Line for these; I se the extreme popularity of the films, but I wonder how the success of the "system" sets will carry over to the Duplo audience. It'll probably sell pretty well. Kids like dinosaurs 

That's probably the logic with this - why not tie a 'Normal Dinosaur' kind of line into a Triple AAA title which has those qualities in it.

Really excited to hear that the theme will continue!

Now, if we can only get Lego to release a large S@H exclusive set based on the first film. That would be beyond amazing!!

Edited by The_Chosen_1

The only fear I have is that these new sets will be just as bland as the sets from the first movie.With boring vehicles and characters.Not to mention that the only new Dino molds where the Indominus Rex and the Dilophosaurus.

Edited by LOTR34