Sign in to follow this  
shaggy

Hi everyone! Now my wife really has something to complain about

So after a 25 year dry spell..Ive taken to to legos again. Having 2 kids has a lot to do with it.

But none the less I have now purchased and set up 2 RC trains, bought the 9V Train hobby kit #10183 and convert it to RC, lurked on Brickshelf to get some new ideas..and found (happily) 2 mib train kits #10128 & #10027.

I have even been bugging the parts desk at Lego to hunt down some parts for yet more train buildings

...soo...hi there!

oh..and whats the best place to post "Im looking for...but dont know the part #" forum???

Thanks! I have been looking on and off all day and finally found one of the items

Kit was #7869 - Remote control signal and the parts are #4168 & #4169. Found the info on Peeron.com

Thanks!

Hey and welcome!

God Bless,

Nathan

Hello and welcome to the choo-choo side of the brick. *y*

royal-train-ascending-1.jpg

Just remember... your interest in Lego would not be as much fun unless our wives are in a constant state of being pissed off by them. :-D

Stupid question...what does MOC mean??..and minifig?

Edited by shaggy

hey shaggy!!

MOC stands for My Own Creation, or something you design on your own. Mod is a modification to one of your MOCs or an official lego set. and minifig is one of those little lego people we have all come to love!

enjoy your stay here!!

Welcome aboard!!!!

I haven't been here that long, but I know its a nice community.

P.S. - My wife also rolls her eyes at me...

Hello and welcome on eurobricks Shaggy.

Maybe she is happy you don't have a big Danish dog who says "Yikes!" and sees every 5 minutes a ghost or monster in his neighbourhood (LOL)

Hello and welcome on eurobricks Shaggy.

Maybe she is happy you don't have a big Danish dog who says "Yikes!" and sees every 5 minutes a ghost or monster in his neighbourhood (LOL)

take the big Danish dog and make it a small fluffy dog...and yes...she sees ghosts everynight in the back yard!

As of today wife is actually ok with the legos. Mostly because my 2 1/2 yr old just LOVES trains. And she can correctly use the RC remote from these new 2008 sets....

last week was an adventure though...I had a box a day show up holding some new lego surprise

Edited by shaggy