Just now, icm said:

Sorry if someone's asked this question before, but I couldn't find the answer after a few simple searches of the site:  Is it possible to save a post as a draft and finish it later?

No, I don't think so. However if you stay signed in, leave the page open, and don't shut down your computer when you leave it, your work should stay as it was. :classic:

If you're posting a comment on a topic, it gets saved automatically until you post it.

As for posting topics, no, it doesn't get saved, so just copy it all to a text editor on your computer and save it that way. :wink:

Hi,

I'd like to get some feedback from people who have used an Amazon Kindle with the new Lego Boost set. Where would be the appropriate place to ask that?

On 2/13/2018 at 1:57 PM, icm said:

Sorry if someone's asked this question before, but I couldn't find the answer after a few simple searches of the site:  Is it possible to save a post as a draft and finish it later?

or just copy and paste it into a file and just post it later

I don't know if it's just because my account is new but my post count doesn't seem to be going up. I'm currently stuck at 8 posts. I know that I'm denied posting rights to certain sub-forums until at reach at least 10 posts, and I'm not that bothered by it because the posting rights aren't something I necessarily need. I just want to know if it's normal to be stuck at a certain post count. (These posts are not counting posts on the test thread). 

https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/profile/180294-ghost-onyx/content/

According to my recent activities, I should have at least 12 posts. Thanks!

EDIT: Upon posting this, my post count has gone up to 9 posts. It's something but it's still not matching up to the number of actual posts I made. Oh well. I'll just wait it out to see if it catches up. Or maybe I should just make more posts?

Edited by Ghost Onyx
Post count has gone up but still not as much as I have posted.

How to get authorized to start new topics in the buy/sell/finds section of the forum and the Bazaar? I'd really like to start a topic there, as I'm really interesting in purchasing a model.

1 hour ago, Xfing said:

How to get authorized to start new topics in the buy/sell/finds section of the forum and the Bazaar?

You need to check out the guidelines (both general and those in bazaar). There you will find all the info you need.

I 've had a problem with ads on mobile. I've had ads that will scroll to the bottom of the page, and will keep my phone stuck there, and not allow me to scroll up.

4 hours ago, Saberwing40k said:

I 've had a problem with ads on mobile. I've had ads that will scroll to the bottom of the page, and will keep my phone stuck there, and not allow me to scroll up.

If you are using Android try clearing Google cache. I was having issues after the update and this worked for me. 

Has anyone else have issues with pop up on moblie devices? I ended up with two things from "Walmart" and two others from "You Tube". I ended haveing to shut down the browser to even get off those pages. 

Plus, today I was getting an error message from the site it self. Because I never seen one like it before and it was saying it came from Chicago. (Hopefully it has been fixed but, I figured would be better to point it out some where.) 

Seriously am I the only one having issues with these redirect (or what ever they are called). It only seems to happen when I visit this site (and happens enough that it makes me not want to come here). 

Nope, I have been getting the exact same intrusive malware hijacking my phone as well. Have done some research on the web address and found it is a known virus.

I even installed a virus app along with a malware blocker and an ad blocker. Also went through my phone with a spyware removal tool. None of that has worked. The thing is, it only happens with this site. 

Also, even if on a rare occasion it doesn't take over my phone, it has made everything respond very sluggishly. 

Since it only happens when I am on this site, I have to concur my phone is not the problem. 

Sure hope it gets fixed soon, because I can rarely view more than two or three topics, before it sends me in an endless loop chasing free money. 

Edit; 

It definitely started right after the site was shut down for maintenance. 

EB Your server have virus! 

Edited by Johnny1360
Added some stuff

I will bring it up with admin. I get the odd redirect when browsing on my phone, it maybe the ad client acting up.

Hi there,

i'm pretty new to this forum, so i don't know if this was already adressed: I'm member in another forum which uses the same software and therefore i know it has a "like-system". We are allowed to like/thank/etc. 10 posts/day. Is there any possibility to activate this feature here? There are so many posts that deserve appreciation, but where i don't want to spam the 10-page-thread with another generic "wow/good work-post". I'm pretty sure that'd make a huge, positive impact, because it'd be easier to voice your appreciation and the MOC-builders would get some "value" for their efforts.

1 hour ago, m4st3rt3ch said:

Hi there,

i'm pretty new to this forum, so i don't know if this was already adressed: I'm member in another forum which uses the same software and therefore i know it has a "like-system". We are allowed to like/thank/etc. 10 posts/day. Is there any possibility to activate this feature here? There are so many posts that deserve appreciation, but where i don't want to spam the 10-page-thread with another generic "wow/good work-post". I'm pretty sure that'd make a huge, positive impact, because it'd be easier to voice your appreciation and the MOC-builders would get some "value" for their efforts.

No idea if I'll be in the majority, or the minority, with this opinion, but I think the current system works fine:classic:

"Generic" as it may be, knowing someone actually put in the time to type out "Wow, I really like this!" means their opinion gives the builder a little more "value" for their effort.

Also, it could just be that I'm hanging out in the wrong sub-forums, but I rarely see MOCs getting 10+ pages of compliments - usually they stall out at around five to ten replies. You could argue that that's even more reason to add a "like" feature, but as a builder, I personally prefer knowing that a few people liked my project enough to take the time to comment, not just tap an icon. :classic:

EDIT: Yeah, wrong sub-forums - Star Wars/Trains get a huge number of responses. (Glancing over the rest of the site, though, my numbers seem roughly accurate).

Edited by Lind Whisperer

8 hours ago, Lind Whisperer said:

but I think the current system works fine.

I agree, I think the number of views is good enough :wink:

Anyway, back to topic...

Edited by mocbuild101

Okay I understand the need for ads but this one is getting ridiculous, it pops up while I am in the middle of typing out a response, then after you hit the back button I just get dropped from the whole site. Quite annoying. I really hope this is a problem and not the way it's going to be from now on. 

To me it's intrusive malware and if it continues I will have no choice but to quit visiting this great site. Totally ruining it for me. 

19 hours ago, Johnny1360 said:

Okay I understand the need for ads but this one is getting ridiculous, it pops up while I am in the middle of typing out a response, then after you hit the back button I just get dropped from the whole site. Quite annoying. I really hope this is a problem and not the way it's going to be from now on. 

To me it's intrusive malware and if it continues I will have no choice but to quit visiting this great site. Totally ruining it for me. 

Are you browsing on a phone or tablet?

4 hours ago, Peppermint_M said:

Are you browsing on a phone or tablet?

Unfortunately phone is all I have, it is Android 7 point something though, totally updated. Also I have went to great lengths to insure I have no Virus, malware or intrusive apps. So I this point I just don't know what the problem is. It does only happen with this site only and it always the same two messages, a Walmart or YouTube survey. It also just pops up at random times, not just when a page is loading and often just continues to pop up repeatedly.. Also when I click back to get rid of it I go back to previously viewed page. Just feel like I have done all I can on my end. 

Edit;  

Using Chrome as my browser, going to try Ad Block Plus browser today. 

Edit 2;

So had it pop up about 10 times used ABP browser no pop ups. 

They all seem to originate from a amarkflow.com address. 

Edited by Johnny1360