3 minutes ago, Jim said:

O noooooo......not VaderFan2187 in the Technic Forum. @Milan....do something about it :laugh:

(just kidding of course) 

Haha :grin:

Though I still am very bad at Technic MOCs so it'll be a while before I start posting those

5 minutes ago, aminnich said:

I hope the pay increase was worth it! :grin: Congrats Milan! 

Oh yeah! You bet! I get now approx 75% more than I used to get!:laugh:

Thanks!

Just now, Leonardo da Bricki said:

+1 for the name change! :tongue:

Ok, we need a total of three to make it official and legal!

19 hours ago, Milan said:

All in favor say aye! Nah, I will do that anyway. I can even change his name now...how about AnnoyingJ ?

Hi! Welcome to EB! Please note that asking for preliminary pictures is frowned upon. Also, this is a mature forum, so please try to use proper grammar and check our Guidelin....oh wait!

ha good one Milan. 

19 hours ago, Jim said:

that wold be awsome so i can finnaly talk like regolar members and just keep typing and typing with great models and i really love this forum when will there be pictures do you have any pictures i need the pictures is there any news on the new supercar because i think there is but you are not telling me can i make my model bigger than 45x45x45 pretty please because i needs the space because its big thank you

True that!

hehe i secooond thta oot

+1 my vote :sweet:

Edited by Aventador2004

Congrats Milan! You are doing a great job already, for one of the best and most civilized forums!

Commiserations on the job promotion,good luck keeping all the children in order (Jim is the worst).:laugh::classic:

Congratulations Milan!

I could have sworn that you were already a moderator... What a perfect example of your qualifications for the position. I wish you luck in your new responsibilities. Especially in the position of grammar police. The high writing standards on this forum are what constantly bring me back day after day. So I am glad that you are going to raise the standards even higher!

19 hours ago, Jim said:

Hi all,

We have just "promoted" @Milan to Technic Moderator. This means he can be as annoying as I regularly am....although I doubt he will succeed in that :tongue:

It does mean you need to be extra careful when I am not around, since he can tell you what to do...and more importantly...what NOT to do. But knowing Milan, he will probably be gentle in telling you :wink: 

Good luck Milan thank for putting your valued building time into this forum. 

...despite April joke, If you are so sure that you are annoying *huh*, you can make "promotion" to "annoyment master" instead of Raffle master :grin:

Is milan Milan Reindl? I was curious for a long time! Am i the only one who doesn't know it? :classic:

31 minutes ago, move5 said:

Is milan Milan Reindl? I was curious for a long time! Am i the only one who doesn't know it? :classic:

No, we are not the same guy.

Although, it seems we are both awesome.