Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 18 Rumors and Discussion

what are the details on bricktober, all i have seen is the overseas teaser.  are these going to be available just for purchase? or will there be a prerequisite purchase?

You can just buy 'em in Europe. We don't have any info on what the deal will be here in the States. I would assume we'll have to buy something to get them.

51 minutes ago, Loki221978 said:

what are the details on bricktober, all i have seen is the overseas teaser.  are these going to be available just for purchase? or will there be a prerequisite purchase?

This isn't really relevant for the S18 thread. 

With that said, bricktober sets are gwp (probably 50$ purchase) but some stores will sell you one directly (retail of 20$), and they typically all put them  following week to buy.  If your store won't sell it outright, you can always buy something to qualify and then return the item and keep the promo at cost if you're concerned about missing it. 

No confirmation in the US yet but Oct 1 is a Sunday so I would assume then.

there is no bricktober '17 thread yet (that I could find), feel free to start one!

On September 20, 2017 at 11:44 PM, Robert8 said:

At this point I hoped to have more info about these :sceptic: :cry_sad:

Me too.

On September 21, 2017 at 8:34 AM, BrickHat said:

Have they gotten better at keeping information from leaking? :shrug_confused:

Well if it's going to be something special I would assume they want to keep it a secret, but it seems like they always do that so whatever.

and just a random prediction of mine but I also think the color for this series will either be red or purple ( hopefully)

or possibly yellow again :sceptic:

2 hours ago, 1Panda said:

Me too.

Well if it's going to be something special I would assume they want to keep it a secret, but it seems like they always do that so whatever.

and just a random prediction of mine but I also think the color for this series will either be red or purple ( hopefully)

or possibly yellow again :sceptic:

Purple would be nice...

Black could be really eye-catching. Not that I have a dog in this particular fight. I couldn't care less what color the bags are, it's what inside them that matters to me.

Black is the color of Batman Movie S2 so.... I don't think they will use black in 2 series in a row

My bet is red

Have we ever had a green series? Not like the neon used for Series 13, but a normal green?

Wow, we really could use some concrete news about the figures here...

1 hour ago, rodiziorobs said:

Have we ever had a green series? Not like the neon used for Series 13, but a normal green?

Series 11

On 9/26/2017 at 5:42 PM, rodiziorobs said:

Wow, we really could use some concrete news about the figures here...

We don't even have a full list for the second wave of TLBM figures. The wait for pics and info for this one is going to be soul-crushing.

On September 27, 2017 at 6:40 PM, K_Tiger said:

We don't even have a full list for the second wave of TLBM figures. The wait for pics and info for this one is going to be soul-crushing.

Does anyone know the list? At least one character or is it confidential and they can't tell anyone until thanksgiving  as usual   :sceptic:

man the first series of the new year is always the hardest to get info about.

We've had at least one member who has seen the lists for both TLBM2 and 18. They hint at an inclusion every once in a while.  I'd kind of be surprised if pics of a figure or parts for TLBM2 didn't slip through in October or November. 18 leaks will probably be January or February.