Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Nuns In Crocs said:

Any idea when we will get official images of the sets and cmf? 

December, I imagine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nuns In Crocs said:

Any idea when we will get official images of the sets and cmf? 

Cmfs are usually revealed by LEGO a month before release so December 1st and I would expect to see official images of the sets sometime before then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anybody know where you can get the Gotham police pack in the UK?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Rookie875 said:

Cmfs are usually revealed by LEGO a month before release so December 1st and I would expect to see official images of the sets sometime before then.

Yes, but a half-month later there are some reveals, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Someone posted a new picture of green arrow and you can clearly see he has facial hair 

where can one find this image?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I found it on ninjajaynuva instagram

Got it - thanks! It certainly looks much better now. I still wish for arm printing but can live without that..!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's still insanely difficult to see the facial hair, but it is possible.

It's odd that Lego didn't choose a shade of yellow that would stand out better!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

image.png.301dea7157d726bcd9bf0ce4209e8a8e.png I don't know why I did this :look:, if needs to be removed then fine but I thought it would be okay to post here as there's not much there.

Edited by Agent Kallus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When are we expecting the D2C reveal? I think I heard a guess that it would be revealed around New York Comic-Con. When is that? I'm just trying to plan ahead since I'm planning on getting Ninjago City on October 13th, but I'll skip it if I like the LBM set more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

When are we expecting the D2C reveal? I think I heard a guess that it would be revealed around New York Comic-Con. When is that? I'm just trying to plan ahead since I'm planning on getting Ninjago City on October 13th, but I'll skip it if I like the LBM set more. 

NYCC is the weekend before the 5th through the 8th. Fingers crossed we see it then, I was wondering the same thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, GeekByKnight said:

NYCC is the weekend before the 5th through the 8th. Fingers crossed we see it then, I was wondering the same thing.

Thank you, I thought it was somewhere around the 8th. I'm hoping for a Jokerland Wayne Manor, since I'd buy that in a heartbeat, but I'd probably skip a regular Wayne Manor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Thank you, I thought it was somewhere around the 8th. I'm hoping for a Jokerland Wayne Manor, since I'd buy that in a heartbeat, but I'd probably skip a regular Wayne Manor. 

Yeah, a normal Wayne Manor would have to be SPECTACULAR to warrant a purchase.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would buy a regular Wayne Manor in a heartbeat and I would probably redesign a jokerized mansion back to a regular version. I just really want all the iconic Gotham sightings. Up till now we only got Arkham and the Batcave. I might also include an amusement park and the lazarus pit to that list since many version of them are present in different stories. We still need a GCPD building, Wayne Tower, the Iceberg Lounge and Wayne Manor which we only got a slight portion of in form of the 66 Batcave set. But a Jokerized version is still welcome. They could do something similar to the Lego Knights Kingdom Castle of Morcia set, in which you can adjust the building in just a few steps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm personally hoping for a regular manor. It looked really elegant in the movie, and I'm sure it would be filled with little Easter eggs. Hopefully it'll have some nice figures too!

2 hours ago, cavallino said:

My small display:

Looks amazing! How did you get Wizard Batman's cape to look so well? They seem to come very folded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem with the Manor being a normal one is the minifigures included. Dick, Bruce Wayne and Alfred are all already released. 

If the version is Jockerville then they can include alternate versions of minor villains like Condiment King or Calendar Man with an exclusive face print, similar to what they did in the Ninjago City D2C with Misako.

Or even more uber villains

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

 

If the version is Jockerville then they can include alternate versions of minor villains like Condiment King or Calendar Man with an exclusive face print, similar to what they did in the Ninjago City D2C with Misako.

 

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!! I'm sorry for acting so immature, but Condiment King having a new face would be awesome since i am not impressed at all by the official ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.