Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Can someone with cmf red hood and deadpool take a pick of them with heads switched please?

Edit: wow, 300 pages. Good job guys :) lets make it 400

Edited by legosamsonite
300 pages

12 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

I firmly believe that everyone here could think of more than 20 off the top of their heads right now especially with all the Bat-suit variants, random C-List and D-List villains, and extras that have been shown in the railers alone. 

And I agree with @Sir Gareth, TLM's 3 set wave came almost a full year after the movie came out so while there is no concrete evidence to say there will be anything coming out for the Batman Movie next January it isn't just base-less speculation... its really more along the lines of rampant speculation :grin:

Exactly... no guarantee we'll get a second series, but it's really easy to come up with 20 characters just from what we've seen and what we know so far... when the film comes out there are bound to be loads more potential figures... just look at all the batsuits... there's five figures straight away... and let's face it, who doesn't want St. Batrick's, the Batriot or Reggae Man?

10 hours ago, mediumsnowman said:

That's just wrong.

I like how the eyebrows become a mustache for the top face, making it look very stern and suspicious.

10 hours ago, mediumsnowman said:

The worst part is that the scientist's eyebrows double as a moustache for Robin's... eyes, I guess.

Please excuse me while I rinse out my eyes with holy water. 

You beat me to it!

13 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Most of the regular DC sets are Batman anyway. 

Look at the DC wave before the Batman Movie one. 

The only exception was in 2015 when they did Justice League sets (still lots of Batman). That is essentially the only year I collected.

23 minutes ago, BigGuy4U said:

Yay, now I don't have to deal with McDonald's! :tongue:

Yay! Me too!

7 hours ago, pjonze said:

Stickers, beakers and puzzles for the US Happy Meal.

*picture of lame Happy Meal products was here*

Terrible. I remember when Happy Meal toys were something to look forward to.

11 hours ago, PepperoniBricks said:

Oh... oh no... That's just... dear god why...

Why..? Because there are so many unmade figures from what we know so far, let alone the rest of the movie.

Because the first series was fantastic - giving us Bat-villains we would never otherwise see... the fact that the second series would continue in this vein and possibly give us more DC universe characters, bearing in mind there are Justice League and SuperFriends characters in the movie and, as we've seen, Captain Boomerang is in the movie so who knows how many other non-Bat villains are in there!

Personally, I'd be very happy if they did a second series – hell, i'd love them to do three!!! :laugh:

I got some Batman Minifigures. They were REALLY HARD to feel for the right ones. Harder than the other minifigure series. Maybe it's because there's so many bat cowls.

Eventually I gave up. Bought about 15. 1/3rd of them were doubles.

I loved the experience until i started getting doubles. I really hate the gambling aspect XD. I should just wait until I can buy each whole series before it retires as a set, for a bit more than it would cost if I felt each bag perfectly, but a lot less than if I just gamble. I have so many Rock Star Batmans...

8 minutes ago, dario2739 said:

Why..? Because there are so many unmade figures from what we know so far, let alone the rest of the movie.

She/He was talking about the bizarre picture of the S14 Monster Scientist with Robin's hairpiece :laugh:

-------------------------------------------

And we also should keep in mind the possibility of a sequel.

If Batman Movie 2 happens (which is very likely considering all the hype), it'll have a CMF line.

They would need to save some of the characters for the sequel sets/CMFs. 

They just can't keep rehashing the same characters over and over again (Penguin, Riddler, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, etc)

Right? :look:

Just now, Robert8 said:

She/He was talking about the bizarre picture of the S14 Monster Scientist with Robin's hairpiece :laugh:

If Batman Movie 2 happens (which is very likely considering all the hype), it'll have a CMF line.

They just can't keep rehashing the same characters over and over again (Penguin, Riddler, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, etc)

Haha.. my bad - apologies

2 hours ago, Robert8 said:

If there was a sequal, who would be the villains?? Everyone's been used up this wave

12 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

If there was a sequal, who would be the villains?? Everyone's been used up this wave

Believe me, there are plenty of obscure villains out there to use, and several big-namers unused. Ra's al Ghul could team up with Maxie Zeus, for example!

3 minutes ago, Master of Fear said:

Do you have any idea how many villains Batman has? It's scary

Yeah, and if the trailers are saying what it looks like they're saying, a potential sequel could do pretty much anything. Or they could pilfer from the Justice Leagues roster of villains. Or go to space. Or travel through dimensions to meet and team up with other Batmen from alternate universes (helloooooooo, CMF series).

1 hour ago, Quicksilver838 said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahaha... :grin: Batman has no shortage of villains.

1 minute ago, GeekByKnight said:

An entire movie of Batmite megablocking with Batman.

But Signalman :cry_sad:...

Yeah Bat-Mite does seem like the most logical step. However it's a long way away from any sequel and first isn't out yet. Personally can't wait to see what the later waves will bring in terms of figs

Picked up some of the Batman series. So far have gotten 2 duplicates. I am really loving the look of these especially the Batman varients. I will try to get them all eventually. If money wasn't so short I'd try to pick up some of the big sets. I can't wait to see the movie!

Will try to post on here more again. Just been short on money to buy Lego and focused on Destiny after the latest DLC came out.

Edited by Tech Artist

I've been rematching all the trailers of the LEGO Batman Movie again, and I just wonder why they had to give us another Joker in his prison outfit for the CMFs, 1 of the many other characters could have taken his place instead of a repeat Joker that just has different face printing. Hmph! :hmpf_bad:

33 minutes ago, BrickFit26 said:

I've been rematching all the trailers of the LEGO Batman Movie again, and I just wonder why they had to give us another Joker in his prison outfit for the CMFs, 1 of the many other characters could have taken his place instead of a repeat Joker that just has different face printing. Hmph! :hmpf_bad:

See, now I have to respectfully disagree with you. I think it was great that there is a cheaper, and easier way to get extra Arkham, orange jumpsuits. Whenever I get another double of the Arkham Joker CMF, I am able to add another villain to my Arkham set. Plus, I combined 2 full Arkham prison sets, and added an additional section, making one huge Arkham prison that has about 16 cells, so I have plenty of room for orange jumpsuit wearing criminals.

Edited by Dunedain

15 hours ago, legosamsonite said:

Can someone with cmf red hood and deadpool take a pick of them with heads switched please?

Edit: wow, 300 pages. Good job guys :) lets make it 400

32395895855_cc23776be2_z.jpg

1 minute ago, Dunedain said:

See, now I have to respectfully disagree with you. I think it was great that there is a cheaper, and easier way to get extra Arkham, orange jumpsuits. Whenever I get another double of the Arkham Joker CMF, I am able to add another villain to my Arkham set. Plus, I combined 2 full Arkham prison sets, and added an additional section, making one huge Arkham prison that has about 16 cells, so I have plenty of room for orange jumpsuit wearing criminals.

Well for that reason then having another Joker in his prison outfit in the CMFs works fine and I agree with you. But still, I think another character could have been added, or a different variant of joker. I saw one where it looks like he's wearing a sailors outfit with a hat on.

On 1/17/2017 at 6:54 PM, MisterBatfleck said:

Actually, the Red Hood in the CMF series has a different head than the one in the Croc set. The CMF head is definitely from the Under the Red Hood animated movie while the Croc set head is New 52 inspired. 

I... What? I could have sworn I actually checked to make sure, but I suppose I just assumed they were the same :laugh: Good to know they're not, in case I wanna swap one out!