Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Spoiler

If Voldemort's in the movie, I hope Loki and Emperor Palpatine will show up too. Villain Pub, anyone?

3 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

I've just finished building all 13 sets and I'm very impressed, even more so than expected :thumbup: So far these are my absolute favourite among all of the DC sets (or even the SH theme in general). One tiny little thing that bothered me however was a missing piece in the Arkham set (one of the orange juice carton pieces). The funny thing about that is that instead of that part, I got a 1x4 light-bluish grey tile which doesn't even regularly appear in that particular bag *huh* I think it's only the fourth or fifth time in 20 years I got a wrong part but this is certainly the weirdest one so far :wacko: As far as I know, the bags are automatically put on hyper-sensitive scales as part of the production process but they of course can't detect wrong parts that weigh the same... Luckily, this doesn't seem to happen that often :grin:

Nice! Can you perhaps post a picture of all the minifigs/sets together? Still undecided whether I'm going to buy everything or not. Thank you in advance :) 

Edited by Kevii23

24 minutes ago, Kevii23 said:

Nice! Can you perhaps post a picture of all the minifigs/sets together? Still undecided whether I'm going to buy everything or not. Thank you in advance :) 

Sure :wink: Since it's quite tricky to integrate this many sets in one shot, I decided to take a picture of the TLBM collection on display:

31862020624_afe37154ca_z.jpg

Finally got mime and pink power batgirl today, which means i've finally completed the whole series! It's probably my favourite cmf along with the lego movie series. Oh, and I got no duplicates either while feeling, which i'm pretty proud of personally.

6 minutes ago, robertgorman2505 said:

Finally got mime and pink power batgirl today, which means i've finally completed the whole series! It's probably my favourite cmf along with the lego movie series. Oh, and I got no duplicates either while feeling, which i'm pretty proud of personally.

Same! 

25 minutes ago, robertgorman2505 said:

A year ago I couldn't do that, but ever since the Disney series I feel like such a pro :grin:
Sometimes other kids or parents join me  & I tell them exactly which bags hold what figures so we all end up getting the ones we wanted.

Do we have any information on some polybags being available in Europe?

Anyone get and/or know what the "free gift" for the Walmart build event is? the only participating Walmart for me is quite a distance away and im trying to decide if it'll be worth the effort :(

Edited by Mattallica

2 minutes ago, The Pearson said:

According to reddit, it is the Batman, Bat Signal, Stickers, and poster polygamy that was previously a giveaway at Lego stores.

Thanks

Popped to Leicester Square store today.. no GCPD minifig pack :( searched high and low.. and I think I got the one guy who was away with the fairies when I asked for help as he hadn't heard of it and had no idea what I was on about. No key rings either, so I ended up getting nothing. I'll place an order online tomorrow morning for some bits I want and wait for the pack to come back into stock. Shame.

9 minutes ago, Captain Britain said:

Popped to Leicester Square store today.. no GCPD minifig pack :( searched high and low.. and I think I got the one guy who was away with the fairies when I asked for help as he hadn't heard of it and had no idea what I was on about. No key rings either, so I ended up getting nothing. I'll place an order online tomorrow morning for some bits I want and wait for the pack to come back into stock. Shame.

It's also 'sold out - call for inventory' on the Dutch S@H. Would be disappointed if it's not available when the Disco Batman polybag is available..

2 minutes ago, Kevii23 said:

It's also 'sold out - call for inventory' on the Dutch S@H. Would be disappointed if it's not available when the Disco Batman polybag is available..

Yeah that's what I get too. Will try speak to them and see what the deal is, I'm assuming it'll resurface. Failing that I might pop into another local store next weekend.

Picked up the Arctic Roller today as saw it for £24.99 in Smyths.  Didn't feel so bad then for only getting 2 mini figs with it hah. Most of the TLM range was discounted so worth a look. A young girl was in there with her Dad and they were talking about the movie having obviously just seen it they then proceeded to grab one of each set........I was stood there thinking be my Dad too!! hah hah

1 minute ago, Brickbashbosh said:

Picked up the Arctic Roller today as saw it for £24.99 in Smyths.  Didn't feel so bad then for only getting 2 mini figs with it hah. Most of the TLM range was discounted so worth a look. A young girl was in there with her Dad and they were talking about the movie having obviously just seen it they then proceeded to grab one of each set........I was stood there thinking be my Dad too!! hah hah

Amazon has them all discounted too. I'll be picking sets up from there after I get this free polybag if the prices hold. 

I can see this is starting to happen so...

Everyone: 

As the movie has started to be released world wide, and as some of you have already seen it, I ask that you keep all movie discussion, especially in regards to spoilers, in the The Lego Batman Movie Thread only, and not here in the set discussion thread. 

Please be respectful of members who cannot yet see the film in their countries and who wish to see said film without knowing every Easter egg and plot twist beforehand. 

Thank you! 

Has anyone picked up the Harley Quinn poster that they are giving away with purchase this week?  How big is it?  Is it folded up so that it has creases in it?

Edited by RyanMe
Removed unrelated quote from post

Are the posters the glossy ones that are roughly A3 with a single fold? I was given around 4 different posters from Smyths around 3 weeks ago so wondered if they were the same?

Lego Batman Movie CMF Posters

Edited by Robianco

^Another reason to hate David Schwimmer lol

Seems like Lego and Chevrolet are giving out a free micro Batmobile to kids at the premiere for the movie. Not too great but it's something. 

Edited by Legocity2713

2 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

^Another reason to hate David Schwimmer lol

Seems like Lego and Chevrolet are giving out a free micro Batmobile to kids at the premiere for the movie. Not too great but it's something. 

*snip

The batmobile isnt bad, except for the wheels. They are way too big.

1 hour ago, Robianco said:

Are the posters the glossy ones that are roughly A3 with a single fold? I was given around 4 different posters from Smyths around 3 weeks ago so wondered if they were the same?

I don't believe so? I know the Batman one is his normal Batsuit, at least, and I think one of them might be Batgirl? Not positive, but yeah, I don't think they're CMF posters.

3 minutes ago, SpiderMana said:

I don't believe so? I know the Batman one is his normal Batsuit, at least, and I think one of them might be Batgirl? Not positive, but yeah, I don't think they're CMF posters.

Gotcha. I'm popping into the Lego Store on Monday for the polybag promo so I'll ask then. Cheers.