Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

It sounds like a solid set list right there. The only think I can say I'm a little disappointed in is the lack of cells in Arkham Asylum, I mean in the original we had six cells and now we are down to four abs even they are just generic.? I loved the special cell for Ivy and Freeze! 

Anyway do we have any idea what minifigures we are getting in the CMF wave?  

47 minutes ago, BrickRapper said:

Didn't the previous Arkham have 4 cells. 2 generic, 1 for ivy and 1 for victor?

why did you say we have 6?

The first one back in 2006/2007 had 6 cells.

Wait i am pretty sure i once read that we would get a big fig bane but do not remember if it was for the winter of summer wave.

we are gertting a big fig bane right?

1 hour ago, Stan-Lee said:

Wait i am pretty sure i once read that we would get a big fig bane but do not remember if it was for the winter of summer wave.

It has been speculated that we will get him in the summer wave.

Edited by amazingbricks

47 minutes ago, Stan-Lee said:

I think the pervading rumor at this point is that big-fig bane is gonna show up in the summer wave. I don't have any inside sources, but that's what I've read a couple times here.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor batman joker balloon

This is the balloon from the movie, but it's way too big to be in a small set,

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor batman harley 66 balloon

This is a balloon from the comics based on the old TV series, but it's from Harley not Joker... (speaking of which weren't we promised in a tweet to get 2 versions of Harley Queen? Or where they talking about her alter ego in Arkham?)

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor joker balloon suit

And last but not least the Joker in a kind of balloon suit (or zorb suit actually). Usefull piece for people who wanna recreate the scene from Harry Potter 3 :p. However not very likely to get.

I expect something similar to the second picture.

10 minutes ago, Soupperson1 said:

Where is this poster? :O

This one. 

It's from NY Comic Con. 

There you can see a different Harley Quinn from the one in the Joker's car set.

She seems to be wearing a tutu(?)

Image result for lego batman movie new york comic con

1 hour ago, Foxes Productionz said:

Random question, but why does that penquin have normal eyes? (The poster above.)

The Penguin appears in two sets, doesn't he? Maybe his penguin minion has normal eyes in that other set instead of the red ones in the Batcave set :wink: 

@Robert8: Thanks for the minifig list and also for reposting the NYCC pic, I've been looking for it for quite some time for it has somehow managed to elude me :blush:

Speaking of the NYCC posters/banners: I hope the versions of the Penguin and Harley Quinn we haven't seen yet sport the facial expressions that are featured on that poster, that'd be fantastic :wub: 

Edited by Lego-Freak

2 hours ago, Foxes Productionz said:

Random question, but why does that penquin have normal eyes? (The poster above.)

Maybe their eyes turn red when doing evil things, but are normal when they're just doing penguin things (like posing for posters).

White heads for the bats. I hope they come with a second 'normal' head. That might soften the price inflation a bit.

I've got to say that I like that alternate face on harley quinn (right) better than the initial one (left). Also the rest of the Mr Freeze figure aside from the armour, head and dome is rather underwhelming.

Edited by LegoShroom

1 minute ago, LegoShroom said:

I've got to say that I like that alternate face on harley quinn (right) better than the initial one (left).

I think the smile in general is too big, kind of ruined the figure for me.. sure hope the tutu one we saw is made.

Probably going to use the head and armour on my own custom Freeze which utilises the 2013 body, electro-bat arms, Blue Beetles boots and blue hands. Then it'd be perfect :classic: