Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

33 minutes ago, Metanoios91 said:

Some pics of the Guardians of the Galaxy minifigs (Mantis, Star Lord and a Ravager to be precise) can be found on flickr in the "LEGO" group. Mantis hair piece with the antennae looks nice and Star Lord uses the new Superman hairpiece

links?

Yay, 2 starlords again! hopefully they will give us 2 different face print and that mantis is really cool.

how about baby groot? :cry_sad:

9 hours ago, just2good said:

Looks like it's not coming out in January. :sad:

Detroit Steel isn't coming out in January???

Edited by GoldenNinja3000

3 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Yay, 2 starlords again! hopefully they will give us 2 different face print and that mantis is really cool.

how about baby groot? :cry_sad:

Looks like Star Lord still has the same Chris Pratt/Sebastian Stan face print from the first photo.

Like the first Star Lord and the new helmet, unsure about the armoured Star Lord torso. Appears to be grey, thought it should be red for his uniform.

Mantis looks pretty damn cool, it might not be the case but I think her skin is the same color used for Sandman's sand.

Taserface definitely looks amazing, even in low def. Whilst I think Yondu and Baby Groot will be in the Ravager set, he's definitely a highlight for me

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

Looks like Star Lord still has the same Chris Pratt/Sebastian Stan face print from the first photo.

Like the first Star Lord and the new helmet, unsure about the armoured Star Lord torso. Appears to be grey, thought it should be red for his uniform.

Mantis looks pretty damn cool, it might not be the case but I think her skin is the same color used for Sandman's sand.

Taserface definitely looks amazing, even in low def. Whilst I think Yondu and Baby Groot will be in the Ravager set, he's definitely a highlight for me

If that's the case then I'll still use my Poe Dameron face for Winter Soldier (Sebastian Stan) and keep the Chris Prat for Starlord.

Yeap hope they will reveal groot and other figs soon.

19 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

If that's the case then I'll still use my Poe Dameron face for Winter Soldier (Sebastian Stan) and keep the Chris Prat for Starlord.

Yeap hope they will reveal groot and other figs soon.

I hope when they reveal Baby Groot, its official or a good quality image, not like these low definition leaks

1 hour ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Mantis's skin is normal flesh, not tan. All the figures look awesome! And Star-Lord's gray armor is accurate to the new movie. I wish they had made a new face, but I get why they didn't. I really hope set pictures come out soon! 

1 hour ago, Quicksilver838 said:

I hope when they reveal Baby Groot, its official or a good quality image, not like these low definition leaks

Wea re all waiting for baby groot!

I'm rooting for a new mold. Ughhhh. Crossing my fingers

Mantis and updated star lord:wub: Even star Lord has an updated print on his helmet, that's great! Taserface looks good too, that ravager set should be a great one. Waiting for updated rocket and baby groot :classic:

Love  both new Starlords minifigures, looks like he will again be available in 2 sets( cheap and expensive). That Ravager and Mantis look nice as well, probably they will be in the same set as one of Starlords versions. Cant wait for official set pictures. 

Those Guardians figs look great! I can't wait to see the sets and the rest of the figs. Taserface looks good, I expect we'll see Yondu with the new fin as well with one of those old bolt pieces for his arrow. I like the updated Starlord armor and Mantis looks really good. 

I don't think the armored torso actually belongs to Star-Lord. A lot of the figures in that picture look like a combination of random parts.

45 minutes ago, wesker said:

I don't think the armored torso actually belongs to Star-Lord. A lot of the figures in that picture look like a combination of random parts.

That torso belongs to Star Lord. Watch trailers, it's his jetpack.