Awful, just awful. Price doesn't help either. Also yay, this was posted on the right discussion :)

Edited by amazingbricks

Finally some sets to pass :D Really not appealing to me at all. Maybe as a parts pack, but at that price...

Sorry, wanted to upload the pic, but somehow it didn't work...

The link is included above now

Edited by julesvincent

What does this have to do with the 2017 discussion? When I see the 2017 topic has a comment on it, I get excited. To open up the page and see this, is misleading. Just put it in the appropriate page next time.

Anyways, I'm excited to get that dark blue cowl in such a cheap set. Which minifigure has the best MM vehicle? I think batman has the best one this time.

It shows Lego will have a presence at the WW comic con panel and that they could potentially unveil ww sets.

Wow, these are adorable, I'm laughing so hard at those....

$40, are you kidding me? That's cold, Lego! I was actually going to buy most of these. :cry_sad:

Again, that's just the price for the SDCC exclusive sets. The retail ones will be cheaper.

I like the Joker and Batman one a lot. Definite purchase. The tail piece for Superman's spit-curl is nice. Nothing wrong with them but they are maybes in my book.

Again, that's just the price for the SDCC exclusive sets. The retail ones will be cheaper.

Yeah, this may make me buy them. Hypothetically, $20 a pop would be fantastic, so tempting!

I'm betting single packs at $10-12 each. Or two-packs at $20. Lego really needs to keep this in the impulse range much like Funko's Pops and the Lego Mighty Micros in order to be viable.

On facebook, Lego responded to a comment by saying "We don't have the information as to which superheroes they will be, but they will have the same concept/design as those." This was in response to a comment saying "I like that they will be available to everyone unlike other comic con exclusives!" That might mean that these are comic-con exclusives, but in 2017, sets with the same concept will be produced.

Edited by NetherCreeper

Usually, a good build and a few nice figs decides whether I buy a set. The build looks meh, and there are no figs. Definite pass.

I quite like those Brickheadz, but can't deny Seb Toutouille's work is better. Now that I mention it, LEGO's Brickheadz and Seb's Blockheads have an uncanny similarity...

17152944712_8c48442baf.jpg

Link to his photostream, and they're even on Ideas...

I think these kind of builds have the potential to go to other themes as well. If you look at how the mighty micro's are derived from Star Wars' microfighters, which in turn premiered as event exclusives, something similar might happen here.

I quite like those Brickheadz, but can't deny Seb Toutouille's work is better. Now that I mention it, LEGO's Brickheadz and Seb's Blockheads have an uncanny similarity...

(image)

Link to his photostream, and they're even on Ideas...

To be fair a lot of people have had similar ideas, I'm sure LEGO didn't copy anyone directly.

Edited by Soupperson1

The DC Super Hero Girls ones should still.. exist.

What is up with the super hero girls sets? Are they still a thing? My oldest daughter was so excited when I told her about them, but it has been silent on those since the initial pres release...