Diesel Lover

If you could only keep one MOC/set, what would it be?

I would choose my "Blacksmith's Country Estate" MOC: http://www.eurobrick...howtopic=106455

Its not my most sophisticated build, but its one of my favorites and it has a good balance of different kinds of pieces: foliage, grays, tan, and brown. I think I could make a good array of small medieval MOCs from this selection of pieces.

Yeah, that is a really good choice.

42055 Bucket Wheel Excavator. Parts to build lots of things!

Andy D

But you don't have the 42055 yet. :wink:

My 42009 is still MSIB. I'll get around building it one day. I would keep my first self-bought LEGO set, 7710.

Hello, everyone! Can't wait to see what MOC/set you choose. :wink:

Here is the original question. It did not specify that I had to have it yet. I will have it!

If the 42055 is not allowed, then a second choice would be the 42009. I have put it together 3 times (twice A model, once B model) and it has lots of great useful parts. SO if I cannot have the 42055, then the 42009.

Andy D

Edited by Andy D

For set I would go with the Robot Command Center. I know some people hate it but something about it inspires me. It why I've built three other Robot Command Centers, have a fourth as digital model and have been thinking of how to build a fifth.

If you include MOCs, I don't know. I like my Raccoon Car and M:Tron Enterprise but both have flaws that should be cleaned up.

My original Black Seas Barracuda. Purely for sentimental value. It was a gift from my since deceased uncle. It's my most precious set of Lego solely for that reason.

Favourite MOC:

5037261247_4ee44a1279.jpg

Favourite set:

8476173172_e573c0e506.jpg

Runner-ups for best set would be 10212 UCS Imperial Shuttle, 10213 Shuttle Adventure, and 10248 Ferrari F40.

Edited by BrickMonkeyMOCs

Favourite MOC:

5037261247_4ee44a1279.jpg

Favourite set:

8476173172_e573c0e506.jpg

Runner-ups for best set would be 10212 UCS Imperial Shuttle, 10213 Shuttle Adventure, and 10248 Ferrari F40.

That is a AWESOME MOC!

My original Black Seas Barracuda. Purely for sentimental value. It was a gift from my since deceased uncle. It's my most precious set of Lego solely for that reason.

Sorry that your uncle passed. :cry_sad:

Also, great choices from the rest of you!

If I still had my fortress up I would keep that, but now, 10179 for sure :classic:

If I still had my fortress up I would keep that, but now, 10179 for sure :classic:

Fantastic choice!

Awesome! :thumbup:

I agree with Thomas_W, I would keep my 10188 Death Star. It is my favorite set, and I love all the playability and builds that make it up

Awesome!

Tough I love all my LEGO but if I had no choice and could only keep one I would keep 60097 for sure. Love that set and it is al the more dear since my children love that one the most too. They play with it all the time.

Tough I love all my LEGO but if I had no choice and could only keep one I would keep 60097 for sure. Love that set and it is al the more dear since my children love that one the most too. They play with it all the time.

Yep, that is a nice one! It is great you can share your love of Lego with your children, I hope to be able to do that one day. :sweet:

Edited by Diesel Lover

6986 Mission Commander. Best spaceship Lego ever made. Set's been built and on display for over 25 years, by far the longest anything has survived me.

6986 Mission Commander. Best spaceship Lego ever made. Set's been built and on display for over 25 years, by far the longest anything has survived me.

Awesome! 25 years is a long time!!