VBBN

Bionicle 2016 Sets Discussion

Hahaha, yes I did.

I have another question: Did Lewa get rid of the keetorange shells, or is that still a part of his color scheme? I hope it isn't still a part of it.. OH, and does his mask still have the smile?

Edited by Tarvaxx

Hahaha, yes I did.

I have another question: Did Lewa get rid of the keetorange shells, or is that still a part of his color scheme? I hope it isn't still a part of it.. OH, and does his mask still have the smile?

Replaced by apple green.

Plz answer my request for the tools of the toa :grin:

First of all, all of the Toa have blended weapons.

Asking for a friend- does Lewa's new mask look more similar the 2001 Miru than the 2015 one did? Thanks :laugh: and sorry for all the questions

Asking for a friend- does Lewa's new mask look more similar the 2001 Miru than the 2015 one did? Thanks :laugh: and sorry for all the questions

As much as the 2015 version did.

Got any questions, Mesonak?

As much as the 2015 version did.

Got any questions, Mesonak?

My questions would likely boil down to receiving some form of visual proof of this information's legitimacy rather than anything regarding the sets themselves. I understand the risk associated with that, however, so I've refrained from asking. :P

'Cause yeah, it's not so much that I distrust you so much as I'm reluctant to take anything like this at face value due to all the fake leaks that have circulated around. If any visuals could be provided to back up this info's legitimacy and show that you actually have the catalog (not even of the sets, maybe... a blurred image of the front of the catalog or a little corner of a page with no watermarks), that'd just make me a very happy guy.

Edited by Mesonak

My questions would likely boil down to receiving some form of visual proof of this information's legitimacy rather than anything regarding the sets themselves. I understand the risk associated with that, however, so I've refrained from asking. :P

'Cause yeah, it's not so much that I distrust you so much as I'm reluctant to take anything like this at face value due to all the fake leaks that have circulated around. If any visuals could be provided to back up this info's legitimacy and show that you actually have the catalog (not even of the sets, maybe... a blurred image of the front of the catalog or a little corner of a page with no watermarks), that'd just make me a very happy guy.

Give me a moment.

I know it: just post a picture of the cover of the catalog.

Easy and safe, isn't it?

Nope, I know. But that would be something.

I must ask,why not give us a picture of the shop catalog cover? That way you can prove you have it.

Edited by Dr_Chronos

Truthfully he could always PM Meso the proof, therefore proving its legitimacy as well as keeping it from spreading anywhere.

Truthfully he could always PM Meso the proof, therefore proving its legitimacy as well as keeping it from spreading anywhere.

Quite true. I would be willing to bear that burden and not disclose the information.

That being said, he asked for a moment, so let's all give him one. :P

I'm inclined to believe simply because he's been posting info on multiple threads. If he was lying, everyone would hate him, and he'd be ostracized from society. Or something along those lines.

Plus, this has been quite a long period of time just to troll everyone.

But I guess we'll see how things turn out.

I know it's a bit far fetched, but would it be possible for you to maybe draw some of the images :grin:?

If he's telling the truth, images will be out soon. Don't make him delay by making him draw stuff :wink:

Give me a moment.

What colours are Pohatu and his creature??? Do they keep with the dark orange scheme? The mask I would really love to see, this is super exciting!!! Did they keep the trans-neon green on Pohatu? I really hope they did! Thanks for the info too!!!

As a follow-up; I have been provided with a blurred image, not of the sets directly, but of their boxes. I'll be completely honest when I say that due to the severity of the blur, I honestly couldn't tell you if it's legitimate or not. Just letting you all know that Nekchir did follow through, though, so keep that in consideration.

I'll let him share if he wishes.

Edited by Mesonak

As a follow-up; I have been provided with a blurred image, not of the sets directly, but of their boxes. I'll be completely honest when I say that due to the severity of the blur, I honestly couldn't tell you if it's legitimate or not. Just letting you all know that Nekchir did come through, though, so keep that in consideration.

I'll let him share if he wishes.

Then if anyone wants to ask for this image, ask Meso or Nekchir privately, we don't need a second Castle 2016 / Nexo Knights topic with pages of "plz PM me the pics". :wink: