Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

1 minute ago, BrickHat said:

Wait, are there pictures of Thrawn yet?

Not that I know of.. I haven't seen part 2 yet.

1 minute ago, makoy said:

Not that I know of.. I haven't seen part 2 yet.

Star wars leaks episode 2, the attack of the prelims.

Can't wait for some trawn images, strange there is no new Ezra.

Maybe the next wave. 

I actually like the 2017 wave! We're finally getting a Rebels set that coincides with the release of the show, not like past sets where we had to wait 6 months / one entire wave before seeing sets from the latest season.

1 hour ago, Ceroknight said:

The leaked sets don't look that great, can't believe the 2016 sets look better :laugh:

Perhaps it's a cunning plan to make the 'new' Death Star look better!  The Duel of Naboo set looks a little small and basic, but if it's around the £20 price mark I'll grab a couple at some point.  It reminds me of the Carbon Freezing Chamber set, and there's several useful parts in it.  Considering that Darth Maul is only available in £85 set currently, it should be a relative bargain.  However, Yoda's Starfighter looks absolutely awful - I just hope that the production version is a significant improvement :look:  

Prelims! On Star Wars Rebels season 3 premiere day. That's appropriate. 

Looks like the play feature on the Naboo Duel is the forcefield red bars/lightsaber blades rotate 90 degrees so waiting Obi Wan can join the fight. I was kinda hoping if they did this set they would use trans red 1x2 bricks instead. There was this brilliant MOC on Lego Ideas that used it and it looks great. Check it out https://ideas.lego.com/projects/75555

But check out what is happening with the build underneath the walkway. There's a cone for support and then - it looks like a transparent dome 4x4 with a bunch of smaller trans red dishes? :pir-wub:  And right above that, more red lightsaber blades. Could look awesome, like a power core - and that's where this duel takes place, below Theed Palace where the power core was. This set has come a long way since http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/7101_Lightsaber_Duel. 

Pretty impressive spread/scope here: TCW, Rebels and the PT covered all on one page.

Edited by darththeling

In my opinion the new phantom looks much better than the old version. Hope Thrawn will have black and not blue hair :laugh:

14 minutes ago, Ice Fox said:

In my opinion the new phantom looks much better than the old version. Hope Thrawn will have black and not blue hair :laugh:

Even if he has blue hair it's an easy fix as his hair is fairly common.

Edited by benderisgreat

32 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Even if he has blue hair it's an easy fix as his hair is fairly common.

Yes, you are probably right

1 hour ago, ChiefPie said:

In the one the rebels clips Thrawn looks like he's has blue hair. I always thought he had black.

Doesn't he have dark blue hair all along, even in the EU?

1 hour ago, ChiefPie said:

In the one the rebels clips Thrawn looks like he's has blue hair. I always thought he had black.

I guess the colour has always been somewhat ambiguous... Wookieepedia describes his hair colour as "black-blue" in the Legends section and as "dark blue" in the canon one, so I'd go with some shade of dark blue :classic: Personally, I hope TLG uses a dark blue hairpiece since we don't get too many of those and you could always replace it with a black one, we don't exactly have a shortage of those now have we :wink:

19 hours ago, BrickLord123 said:

Mods, I'm extremely sorry that this is in the wrong place, but how do I unquote this?

You should be able to edit your post and delete the quote.

17 hours ago, ChristopherLee said:

First off, the new EB format seems to have completely borked emotes and embedded images for me.

The site is still updating all old posts. We've been told it could take a week or more before they are all fixed. If you want an instant fix click "edit" on your posts and then re-save them. That will bring back any BBC code elements. 

I am very disappointed with the Yoda´s Starfighter

To build one was The first think for me to do when I saw the season 7 from CW.

I did stop because the cockpit was impossible to be recreated with accuracy 

Now I see the Designers with the same problem. 

as far as I remember, the wings were Similar to those previous  Jedi star fighters, nor like a Tie Fighter

Hopefully CM4 can send us part 2 soon from his underground bunker, I can't function properly when waiting for this stuff :( 

On September 23, 2016 at 11:54 AM, BrickHat said:

That Duel of the Fates set is HILARIOUSLY underwhelming. Maul doesn't have printed legs, right?

Keep in mind, these leaks and EXTREMELY preliminary. Including a hood and cape for Obi-Wan and capes for Maul and Qui-Gon seems like a preliminary thing. LEGO has been pretty good with accuracy recently, so I really doubt there'd be such an oversight for the figs here.

57 minutes ago, Fives said:

Keep in mind, these leaks and EXTREMELY preliminary. Including a hood and cape for Obi-Wan and capes for Maul and Qui-Gon seems like a preliminary thing. LEGO has been pretty good with accuracy recently, so I really doubt there'd be such an oversight for the figs here.

Yeah, these pics are just prelims. The official product will very likely have details changed on both the set and definitely on the figs.