20 hours ago, Phred said:

Sea Rat discounts for troops have been applied to all Sea Rat Troop Raising entries. :thumbup: 

You just need to submit your build submittal form and property license.  There's no record of that topic/build getting submitted. :thumbup: 

This should be ok now :)

@Kai NRG

I've licenced Fort Coconut on La Sombra :)

I just licensed a 4A I got in the MCRA. It's my 4th ship so I should just have to pay the 50% more (with the SR discount that should come out to 105DBs). And then I licensed a new 5HA which is my 5th ship. with the 50% more that should come to 462.5 with the SR discount. Total expense is 577.5 DBs, but the Oct form shows 788DBs in expense. Is my math off or is the form off?

4 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

I just licensed a 4A I got in the MCRA. It's my 4th ship so I should just have to pay the 50% more (with the SR discount that should come out to 105DBs). And then I licensed a new 5HA which is my 5th ship. with the 50% more that should come to 462.5 with the SR discount. Total expense is 577.5 DBs, but the Oct form shows 788DBs in expense. Is my math off or is the form off?

The 4A has been fixed.

The 5HA is 450 DB * 1.5 * 0.7 = 472.5.  I'm not sure where you got 462.5. :look: 

22 hours ago, Legostone said:

I know most ship licenses are manual entry, I just want to place a note here that the Pineapples Revenge (just moved to the MAESTRO account) had been licensed by Faladrin already, so there should only be a cost of 125 DB instead of 375 DB as this is the 4th ship in the MAESTRO account.

Fixed. ...yesterday. :grin: 

6 hours ago, Maxim I said:

This should be ok now :)

Yup, the settlement is a Hamlet now. :thumbup: 

3 minutes ago, Phred said:

The 4A has been fixed.

The 5HA is 450 DB * 1.5 * 0.7 = 472.5.  I'm not sure where you got 462.5. :look: 

Fixed. ...yesterday. :grin: 

Yup, the settlement is a Hamlet now. :thumbup: 

Sorry, miss typed! I meant 472.5 :imperialguard_commander1:

Phred, not that it's likely to grow all that much any time soon, but Fortaleza Victoria should also be considered a hamlet.

7 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Phred, not that it's likely to grow all that much any time soon, but Fortaleza Victoria should also be considered a hamlet.

Do you have a link for the settlement? :cry_happy: 

Hi @Phred,

Is it possible, that if one licence a mine, only 25 db (the same as the set-up cost) is paid again, even if he/she chooses the mineral that was found?

I think I only paid 25 db for my silvermine instead of 100 db... Maybe this is also the case for other players?

3 hours ago, Maxim I said:

Hi @Phred,

Is it possible, that if one licence a mine, only 25 db (the same as the set-up cost) is paid again, even if he/she chooses the mineral that was found?

I think I only paid 25 db for my silvermine instead of 100 db... Maybe this is also the case for other players?

I never updated the functions after updating the Property License Form.  :blush: 
It's fixed now.

12 minutes ago, Phred said:

I never updated the functions after updating the Property License Form.  :blush: 
It's fixed now.

Perfect !! :classic:

On 10/14/2016 at 3:59 PM, Capt Wolf said:

It has been added.

Hi Phred @Phred

Did you get my PM regarding the carryover error from back in April with my DB balance?

@Phred The ETWC licenced a small commerce in Pontelli about a week ago and it still hasn't gone through - no hurry about it, but I just thought I might let you know :pir-sweet:  My guess would be that the reason would be because I added a note about the ESL commerce bonus (I wasn't quite sure if it was automated or not until Kai told me it was) :grin:

2 hours ago, Garmadon said:

@Phred The ETWC licenced a small commerce in Pontelli about a week ago and it still hasn't gone through - no hurry about it, but I just thought I might let you know :pir-sweet:  My guess would be that the reason would be because I added a note about the ESL commerce bonus (I wasn't quite sure if it was automated or not until Kai told me it was) :grin:

It got added properly.  It's the trade company's first small license, so it was a free license. Do trade companies, settlements, or factions get free, small licenses? :look: 

13 minutes ago, Phred said:

It got added properly.  It's the trade company's first small license, so it was a free license. Do trade companies, settlements, or factions get free, small licenses? :look: 

:look: I hadn't thought of that - I was under the impression that the free licences were only for members... if you've already been doing it that way for a long time and it would be hard to fix, we may as well just leave it like this though, since it really doesn't make all that great of a difference - and that's 25DBs more for us! :laugh: :grin:

Is it possible that a large art & culture building has the same value as a medium property?

@Phred: I licensed a small commerce in the name of the city of Nova Terreli, but the expenses don't show up.

Edited by Elostirion

On 10/19/2016 at 10:56 AM, Garmadon said:

I was under the impression that the free licences were only for members.

You are correct.  The calculations will be updated accordingly. ...eventually. :pir-grin:

On 10/20/2016 at 8:21 AM, Maxim I said:

Is it possible that a large art & culture building has the same value as a medium property?

I think I know what you're saying. 
Yes, a medium art & culture has the same value as a typical large property.  The size limits are different. :thumbup: 

1 hour ago, Elostirion said:

I licensed a small commerce in the name of the city of Nova Terreli, but the expenses don't show up.

It doesn't show up. I've got nothing from you since your large commerce property.  Go ahead and resubmit the form. 

I licensed it as "Nova Terreli", not as "Elostirion". Nova Terreli was supposed to be the owner pay, the license fees, and earn the income.

3 minutes ago, Elostirion said:

I licensed it as "Nova Terreli", not as "Elostirion". Nova Terreli was supposed to be the owner pay, the license fees, and earn the income.

I got it.  It was submitted on the 3rd.  It has to deal with free small licenses for non-members.  It's getting fixed. 

Is it possible the data for the settlements is kinda screwed with?

Trador has suddenly 125 db's and a 150 pip's, Weelonds is even doing better with 3,5K! :pir-sceptic:

1 hour ago, Maxim I said:

Is it possible the data for the settlements is kinda screwed with?

Yes, it is possible. Someone (that would be me) must have added a column and not all of the functions transitioned correctly. :blush: 

It's fixed now.  :thumbup: 

I noticed that duplicate, now null rows were being added to settlement size.  I wouldn't have noticed if the previous error had not occurred.  Breshaun and Nova Terreli have slightly lower settlement sizes now.

47 minutes ago, Legostone said:

That has been like that for a week or so. I guess leaving messages in the doc doesn't work too well...

Where did you leave a note? :look: 

22 minutes ago, Phred said:

Yes, it is possible. Someone (that would be me) must have added a column and not all of the functions transitioned correctly. :blush: 

It's fixed now.  :thumbup: 

I noticed that duplicate, now null rows were being added to settlement size.  I wouldn't have noticed if the previous error had not occurred.  Breshaun and Nova Terreli have slightly lower settlement sizes now.

Where did you leave a note? :look: 

I think I said something with the chat feature in google docs, but I'm not sure how long messages remain there ;)

Phred, I licensed a small commerce build last night, but the ESL 20% discount isn't reflected in the spreadsheet today. FYI.