The Eslandolan hamlet known as TBD...that is Puerto Alijo! They are listed as two individual locations, when they are really the same one.

Just wanted to let you know superfly!

For the owner name, Ashen Guard Mercenary Corps was entered instead of the settlement. What is the settlement name?

Charlatan Bay

The Eslandolan hamlet known as TBD...that is Puerto Alijo! They are listed as two individual locations, when they are really the same one.

Thanks for confirming. I just hadn't gone through all the Google Sheets that contains TBD and change it to Puerto Alijo until today. :thumbup:

Charlatan Bay

Updated.

Hm, i believe i either used the wrong form to unlicense a ship, or the system messed me up by subtracting 75DB for unlicensing an 1A vessel.

Hm, i believe i either used the wrong form to unlicense a ship, or the system messed me up by subtracting 75DB for unlicensing an 1A vessel.

It's not you. It's the sheet. :pir-wink:

Additional Notes:

• Ship licenses are nearly always a manual entry, unless you are paying a standard price for your vessel.

Unlicensed vessels are manual entry. It's fixed now. :thumbup:

The Eslandolan Settlement Fuerte Unido is missing.

Edit: The Settlement page seems messed up

Edited by Legostone

5 hours ago, Legostone said:

The Eslandolan Settlement Fuerte Unido is missing.

Edit: The Settlement page seems messed up

Do you have a link to this new Settlement?

The settlement summary looks fine to me! ...after I fixed it.:blush:

Just now, Phred said:

Do you have a link to this new Settlement?

The settlement summary looks fine to me! ...after I fixed it.:blush:

Here you go! There should be around 11 licensed properties already!

41 minutes ago, Legostone said:

Here you go! There should be around 11 licensed properties already!

It's in there now. :thumbup: 

I'm afraid I lost track of all the things happening here. But I'm glad I still have bank account. Hehe. Just one thing: There is stated an upkeep for troops of 12 DB. As far as I remember I raised 2 platoons, so it seems there's the -30% Sea Rat discount missing. Or was that cancelled?

A few days ago I licensed a Company (30 men) as Fuerte Unido and stationed it there, but it didn't subtract the DB for said troops.

Prince of Stedor is owned by me, so the FIP should be under my name (the db's are already divided to its shareholders, so don't worry about that :) )

Please, Can someone can transfer every income I have in the EGS to MAESTRO Eslandola. I am giving them all property on all my builds properties and on all my ships. I am leaving the EGS system definitively. Thank you.

This game is not going in the way I think it should go. I will stay around to have a look, but I am not participating to the EGS. Thanks,

That was a good time to build piratey MOCs on this game.

Goodbye.

Faladrin.

On 8-10-2016 at 5:35 PM, Maxim I said:

Prince of Stedor is owned by me, so the FIP should be under my name (the db's are already divided to its shareholders, so don't worry about that :) )

Is it possible I don't even see the db's and FIP's for this ship in the summary (not in mine account (as owner) and not in MAESTRO's account (as it is wrongly stated in the newspaper)?)

edit: never mind, I found them under MAESTRO in the "Lost MrCA" section in the September summary. Could you transfer the FIP's to my account?

Edited by Maxim I

Phred, I raised a platoon of troops using the online form, but the 30db cost hasn't been deducted from my account. I also had Weelond raise a company, and that cost hasn't been deducted from the settlement account. FYI.

On 10/6/2016 at 3:09 AM, Jacob Nion said:

I'm afraid I lost track of all the things happening here. But I'm glad I still have bank account. Hehe. Just one thing: There is stated an upkeep for troops of 12 DB. As far as I remember I raised 2 platoons, so it seems there's the -30% Sea Rat discount missing. Or was that cancelled?

I was not aware of a discount for Sea Rat troops.  Is that true @SkaForHire?

Eslandola's newest settlement: Trador on La Sombra

This settlement has been added.  However, there must be at least one property on the settlement for it to be a Hamlet. :pir-wink: 

1 hour ago, Phred said:

This settlement has been added.  However, there must be at least one property on the settlement for it to be a Hamlet. :pir-wink: 

It does have a property: Fort Coconut

On 10/11/2016 at 10:28 AM, Capt Wolf said:

Phred, I raised a platoon of troops using the online form, but the 30db cost hasn't been deducted from my account. I also had Weelond raise a company, and that cost hasn't been deducted from the settlement account. FYI.

The entire troop summary for October was referencing September. :look:

It's fixed now. :grin: 

14 minutes ago, Capt Wolf said:

It does have a property: Fort Coconut

It hasn't been submitted as a build or license yet. :look: 

3 hours ago, Phred said:

The entire troop summary for October was referencing September. :look:

It's fixed now. :grin: 

It hasn't been submitted as a build or license yet. :look: 

Hmm, I'll see what went wrong there :)

I just noticed the Sea Rat discount (-30% founding cost and -50% maintenance cost) from the April rules update was not applied to the troops raised by Charlatan Bay in August.  And this is mostly my fault as I completely forgot we got a discount.  Could I get this retroactively applied please?

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 3:09 AM, Jacob Nion said:

3 hours ago, Kwatchi said:

I just noticed the Sea Rat discount (-30% founding cost and -50% maintenance cost) from the April rules update was not applied to the troops raised by Charlatan Bay in August.  And this is mostly my fault as I completely forgot we got a discount.  Could I get this retroactively applied please?

Sea Rat discounts for troops have been applied to all Sea Rat Troop Raising entries. :thumbup: 

13 hours ago, Maxim I said:

Hmm, I'll see what went wrong there :)

You just need to submit your build submittal form and property license.  There's no record of that topic/build getting submitted. :thumbup: 

I know most ship licenses are manual entry, I just want to place a note here that the Pineapples Revenge (just moved to the MAESTRO account) had been licensed by Faladrin already, so there should only be a cost of 125 DB instead of 375 DB as this is the 4th ship in the MAESTRO account.