Robert8

Ideas for CMFs

Nice job @Robert8! My favorite one yet. I’ve always wanted to see a Krampus minifigure and this accomplishes it perfectly :classic:  

also, it looks by the image that he has a tail piece, but it doesn’t say so in the description. Did you intend for one? Additionally, did you ever consider giving him a ball and chain? 

4 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Come to think of it, there's an idea for a CMF archetype right there: a Cursed Prince:wink:

That would be amazing! Good thinking. 

47 minutes ago, ToaIruini said:

also, it looks by the image that he has a tail piece, but it doesn’t say so in the description. Did you intend for one?

Oh you're right. It's fixed now.

I considered several accesories. But at the end I went with the recolored gold nugget because it would be a new color. And there are several chains available in case one wants to give him one

Thanks everyone for your comments :classic:

22 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Well, I wouldn't call it "old". Sinterklaas, Piet and Krampus are quite old :wink:

"New" to me was what I meant to imply, but yes, you're correct, they are quite old :D

16. Snow Woman

Part assortment (7 pieces): New beanie piece. Broom piece. Recolor of the bird mold. Ninjago Movie Jay's scarf. Molded head and bottom "legs" piece introduced with the Series Ñ Snow Man. Regular torso.

49098550918_8a7a442140_o.png

She looks great! Very nice scarf and beanie.

Side note : if only TLG would make as many bird recolors as you do… :wub:

Nice! I really love the color choices for this one, especially for that "Cardinal" recolor... :blush: ...plus, I dig that new beanie mold! :thumbup:

17. Opening-Presents Boy

Part assortment (8 pieces):  Ninjago Movie Jay's hairpiece. Holiday Short Emmet microfigure. Lucy microfigure. Paper bag introduced with the Series L Supermarket Clerk. Short legs. Regular head and torso.

49099258617_a641a7753b_o.png

This is a creative idea, I love it! Do you know if microfigures can fit in the present box from series 18?

Edited by ToaIruini
Punctuation

2 hours ago, ToaIruini said:

This is a creative idea, I love it! Do you know if microfigures can fit in the present box from series 18?

I dont think so

18. Plush

Part assortment (5 pieces):  New elf+hair hairpiece combo. Candy cane piece introduced with the Series M Mrs. Santa. Regular head, torso and legs.

49099064061_dc56254cd7_o.png

Hey look, it's the Elf-on-the-Shelf! :laugh:

I really like how your Opening-Presents Boy turned out, with the addition of trophy-figs of Wyldstyle and Emmet from the holiday short being a nice touch! :thumbup:

19. Gingerbread Girl

Part assortment (5 pieces):  New molded head. Recolor of the lollipop introduced with the Gingerbread Boy. 3L bar. Short legs. Regular torso.

49099066306_17f66d84d0_o.png

So, if this Advent Calendar features both Gingerbread siblings, should we expect to see similar accompaniment for Opening-Presents Boy, or could that instead happen within next year's Advent Calendar? :shrug_oh_well:

6 hours ago, Eggyslav said:

And the Gingerbread family is complete!

And without any cringey frosting mustaches or cheap printed tiles!

I like the off-center bow; that's cute.

5 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

should we expect to see similar accompaniment for Opening-Presents Boy

Perhaps.... :classic:

You're really on a role with these, Rob! The Krampus is a very good take on one of my favorite holiday stories, and the Plush is a hilarious concept.

The only ones I'm hoping for now are a Nutcracker and Mouse King. Might we see one of those in these calendars?

1 hour ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

The only ones I'm hoping for now are a Nutcracker and Mouse King. Might we see one of those in these calendars?

Fingers crossed for a Nutcracker! :purrr:

20. Nisse

Part assortment (7 pieces):  New long pointy gnome hat. Goat mold as the Yule Goat. Lantern introduced with the Series K Grave Digger. Gandalf's beard. Short legs. Regular head and torso.  

49099065236_865704df6a_o.png

Edited by Robert8

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

20. Nisse

That's what Santa is called in Norway, and your fig looks like a nisse as well :tongue: Where are you from?
Hopefully we will see the return of the lovely goat mould soon in a official Lego set :shrug_oh_well:

Nicely done! :thumbup: Though most of his torso design is hidden under his beard, I still like what I can see in terms of the color choices. :classic: