12. Computer programmer w/ laptop

13. Boy scout

14. Ice cream maker w/ ice cream cone

15. Bartender w/ bottle or mug

16. Medieval executioner w/ ax

4 & 12 already exist.

I'm guessing groom

4 & 12 already exist.

Yep they do. However they are old, do you think they will do gender swapped versions?

EDIT: Wait, the cowboy already exists as well.

Hmm. Okay, I'm going to have a cheeky go at this, based on the recent 'trend' of figures helping to introduce new animal moulds. Think the figures in this list stand on their own, and the animal moulds would all also be welcome additions themselves. Apologies in advance for any clumsy cultural use of names:

1) beefeater (Tower of London Guardsman) with new hat mould, halberd, ruff & new raven (which can double as a crow) piece

2) Eskimo woman, reused baby part from tribal woman and new seal mould

3) fisherman, in yellow oilskin and new sou'wester hat piece, with lobster or new fish mould

4) Australian bushman (somewhere between Crocodile Dundee & Steve Irwin) Jonny Thunder hat and new koala

5) island tribal woman with turtle

6) shepherd with sheep

7) ranger (as in National Park ranger) with new squirrel or raccoon

8) Canadian Mountie with beaver

9) Roman standard bearer, including new minifigure sized eagle mould in gold atop a long bar piece

10) falconer (with new, printed falcon). Could be a castle era figure or a nomad type middle-eastern figure

11) statue figure - all grey parts, with new pigeon mould

12) vet with syringe and new rabbit

13) zookeeper (male) with new meerkat mould

14) ranger (I'm thinking how *not* to say a blatant Game of Thrones Jon Snow rip off ;P) with fur cloak, sword and new wolf companion

15) birdwatcher with new telescope piece and new toucan mould

16) castaway with dodo figure

I'm guessing groom

Yep they do. However they are old, do you think they will do gender swapped versions?

EDIT: Wait, the cowboy already exists as well.

Anything is possible, but I'm of the mind that some figures seem to lend themselves to gender swaps better than others. I wouldn't necessarily call the Cowboy and Cowgirl a pair, as she looks like more of a rodeo participant while he's your stereotypical western gunfighter type. That said, you could do a bull rider or bronco buster to go with the Cowgirl.

I think that's part of the fun of the series, seeing what the design team comes up with.

Hmm. Okay, I'm going to have a cheeky go at this, based on the recent 'trend' of figures helping to introduce new animal moulds. Think the figures in this list stand on their own, and the animal moulds would all also be welcome additions themselves. Apologies in advance for any clumsy cultural use of names:

Some nice choices here, particularly as I always welcome new animal moulds. Hoping the toucan becomes a reality as I'd like to see more Amazon Rainforest MOCs (sloths too!) Always been quite jealous of Playmobil for having so many animals to choose from (including whole families with young offspring). An ornithologist will definitely be included at some point, I'm sure - just a case of which bird is included (binoculars a must too).

Guess with the animals it is just a case of seeing which would be a reasonable size to fit in the bags - at least we know anything smaller than a pig is definitely possible.

I've seen these games for quite a few years now, and I've decided to jump in. Let's see, I'll mix my wishlist with some guesses...

1. Napoleon Bonaparte

2. Teacher

3. Invisible Man

4. Robotics Engineer

5. Generic Superhero (or a parody of one)

6. Psychologist/therapist

7. Albert Einstein / Wacky Physics professor

8. Lego fan

9. New male swimmer

10. Someone in an Orca suit

11. Inca Warrior

12. Leonardo Da Vinci (with self-portrait in a 2x2 tile)

13. Robby the Robot / 50s classic sci fi robot

14. The Phantom of the Opera

15. A cast away

16. Band player with a tuba (we got the football player, the cheerleaders, this is what's missing!)

1. Frontiersman - a Daniel Boone type, reuse the Wiley Fusebot coonskin cap and include a dual-molded musket

2. Circus Strongman - unitard,handlebar moustache, brick-built barbell

3. Violinist - Concert black dress (with printed side slit?), new violin mold, and I'd be fine with a 3m bar for the bow despite the inaccuracy.

4. Politician - business suit with a "vote" badge and a bad haircut mold. (Orange skin optional). He would also need a dual-sided face.

5. Reptile keeper - similar to the skunk catcher but with a lizard or iguana, and food instead of a net. They could even reuse the Pascal mold from Disney Princesses.

6. Exterminator - with insect (fly? ant? don't care, really), reuse the welder's gear with printing and give him the headgear from the current volcano sets.

7. Movie critic - new popcorn bag accessory and printed 2x2 round tile with film reel printing

8. Librarian - library card 1x2 tile, new NK book

9. Giraffe suit - I stole this idea from Robert's designs. I would not be surprised to see it made eventually.

10. Maritime Explorer - Shakespeare's ruffled collar, puffy shirt printing a la Seinfeld, golden astrolabe and/or armillary sphere

11. Medieval minstrel/troubadour - new lute mold

12. Alien hippie - like your typical upside-down teardrop-headed alien, but with tie-die shirt and flower accessory

13. Space biologist - Spacesuit with printed trans-head jars of alien bacteria samples. (I dunno, I feel like I need something else that's space-y but can't think of anything else)

14. Lion costume -bashful face printing (cowardly lion)

15. Shepherd boy- not modern like the recent farmer, nor medieval; this would be more of a young king David type with new sheep mold, staff, and lyre

16. Flamenco dancer (male) - counterpart to the female from a few series back, with a pompom hat. A rose printed across his teeth would be awesome.

12. Leonardo Da Vinci (with self-portrait in a 2x2 tile)

If we had Da Vinci then I would hope the painting would be a Lego-style Mona Lisa (to add to the Lego Girl With a Pearl Earring in the Museum Break-In set but hopefully not a sticker this time!)

Not sure we'd get a historic figure in a regular series though. I think Lincoln and Shakespeare were an exception for The Lego Movie - hopefully we'll get Elvis and Einstein for the sequel!

Not sure we'd get a historic figure in a regular series though. I think Lincoln and Shakespeare were an exception for The Lego Movie - hopefully we'll get Elvis and Einstein for the sequel!

We got "Cleopatra" in series 5...

Does anyone know anything for sure? I mean, I get that everyone is guessing and that's fun, just curious if anyone actually knows anything.

1. Zebra suit guy

2. Marching band drummer

3. Lunch lady

4. Cashier

5. Hunting enthusiast

6. Toddler

7. Rollerblader

8. Martian

9. Nutcracker

10. Actress

11. Trumpet player

12. British soldier

13. Egyptian king

14. Dentist

15. Juggler

16. Ice cream suit guy

Edited by fatsomania

Plus Julius Caesar in another numbered series.

Does anyone know anything for sure? I mean, I get that everyone is guessing and that's fun, just curious if anyone actually knows anything.

Honestly, isn't that what the main topic of S17 is for? And given that you've already asked there, I think it's a given that there is nobody who knows anything and is willing to give us new info at the time. Besides, I honestly do not think that asking for info is going to yield anything new. Usually people inform because they want to, not because they are asked.

2) Eskimo woman, reused baby part from tribal woman and new seal mould

The politically correct term is "Inuit"

1. Zebra suit guy

2. Marching band drummer

3. Lunch lady

4. Cashier

5. Hunting enthusiast

6. Toddler

7. Rollerblader

8. Martian

9. Nutcracker

10. Actress

11. Trumpet player

12. British soldier

13. Egyptian king

14. Dentist

15. Juggler

16. Ice cream suit guy

I can definitely see some of these coming as minifigures :laugh:

Honestly, isn't that what the main topic of S17 is for? And given that you've already asked there, I think it's a given that there is nobody who knows anything and is willing to give us new info at the time. Besides, I honestly do not think that asking for info is going to yield anything new. Usually people inform because they want to, not because they are asked.

Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. Also, not necessarily looking for information per se. The way I asked is more wondering if anyone has information, whether they are willing to share or not. But anyways, continue the guesses.

Plus Julius Caesar in another numbered series.

Sorry for not making my original post clearer but what I meant was no named historical figures. Sure, both these looked like Julius Caesar and Cleopatra but they had different names. I therefore don't think the regular series would include actual people who exist/existed so don't think Da Vinci would be an option other than as part of any "The Lego Movie sequel series". However, my bet for the 'real' people in The Lego Movie sequel are Elvis and Einstein, although I still would like a "legofied" Mona Lisa printed tile!

Series 6...

series 9...

Series 2...

Oh yeah, didn't check thoroughly enough to see if some of these figures existed. But I don't know what you mean with already having a rollerblader in series 6. Wasn't it a skater?

Oh yeah, didn't check thoroughly enough to see if some of these figures existed. But I don't know what you mean with already having a rollerblader in series 6. Wasn't it a skater?

It was a roller derby girl, but the concept is generally the same.

To get a "legofied" Mona Lisa correct, I think it would have to be a 2x4 tile.

It would be even cooler to get a Mona Lisa minifigure.

Sorry for not making my original post clearer but what I meant was no named historical figures. Sure, both these looked like Julius Caesar and Cleopatra but they had different names. I therefore don't think the regular series would include actual people who exist/existed so don't think Da Vinci would be an option other than as part of any "The Lego Movie sequel series". However, my bet for the 'real' people in The Lego Movie sequel are Elvis and Einstein, although I still would like a "legofied" Mona Lisa printed tile!

I don't think they would name it "Da Vinci" either, but that's just a matter of the name. The thing is it would be Da Vinci, just like the Julius Caesar figure is Julius Caesar, just without the name, but everyone knows who it is.

And yeah, I'm also hoping for an Einstein at some point, although it is possible to make one out of parts that already exist, especially with those new Doc Brown pieces.

But I digress. Keep guessing on. :classic:

The politically correct term is "Inuit"

No, it isn't. That misconception has come up on the EB board before. "Eskimo" is just a very broad category in the same way that desribing someone from Belgium as European would be. It's not offensive, just not very specific. Almost all Eskimos are members of one of two ethno-cultural groups: Inuit and Yupik. As "Inuit-Yupik" is a bit of a mouthful in English, "Eskimo" is a perfectly acceptable alternative.

1. Zebra suit guy

2. Marching band drummer

3. Lunch lady

4. Cashier

5. Hunting enthusiast

6. Toddler

7. Rollerblader

8. Martian

9. Nutcracker

10. Actress

11. Trumpet player

12. British soldier

13. Egyptian king

14. Dentist

15. Juggler

16. Ice cream suit guy

I would love to see a marching band member with a drum. I have recently bought another toy soldier and have been trying to work out a way to give him a wearable drum, either a small "rat a tat" type, or the big one that is worn vertically. Was thinking the back piece like the Native Mother used to hold the papoose, but get stuck after that, lol. Will have to have a play.

Edited by sunhuntin

To get a "legofied" Mona Lisa correct, I think it would have to be a 2x4 tile.

2x3 would be more accurate to the dimensions, but LEGO doesn't really make those. I think they should start.