Sign in to follow this  
Klaus-Dieter

All hail!

All hail!

My name is Peter Pattschke.

I joined EB on May the 11th this year. I'm from Germany. So please excuse me when that what I write down in this forum isn't very good English. My English lessons are for some time ago. *sweet*

I'm studying now the first semester as teacher for the secondary school. After at least three and a half years from now on I will take part in the traineeship (which surely will be a very nice time because you then will be allowed to hold education :-) and you'll get your first money in this job ;-) ). I only hope that I'll be engaged in the civil service after that time - the state is saving, so you never know :'-( . But I'm still optimistic.

My hobbys are of course Lego *wub* (I'm a real Lego fanatic, so watch out! :-D ), walking, swimming, reading books, writing, painting, tinkering and watching good films.

My Lego "hobby subtheme" consists of four parts:

-collecting

-playing

-MOCing

-making movies

Collecting is what I do the most time (as long as and as far as my regrettably not very well-stocked wallet allows). I play very willingly with Lego. MOCing is something I like very much, too. Making movies is something which I didn't do the last years very much because I had and have less time (I need to learn very much) and you need very much time for producing good Lego movies. Ideas I have enough - but time is missing *sing* !

My favorite *wub* Lego themes are:

-City

-Classic Castle (CC) (with which I mean all sets until 1999 which include "normal" common minifigs)

-Wild West (WW)

-Star Wars (SW), but only the Old Triology (OT)

When I have got the time for MOCing I usually create City buildings. I did only few WW MOCs in the past and still fewer CC MOCs. I didn't do any SW MOCs and even won't do in the future - that shall be TLG's job ;-) !

But although I create City MOCs I would never like to include any self-created buildings into my Lego City which only consits of official Lego sets. I find that they don't fit. That's the same thing with WW and CC.

I don't like sets which include too much action *wacko* capability and abhor sets with too much fantasy and horror *n* contents.

I like sets which have a very nice look :-) , which aren't too expensive *y* , which contain lots of (different) minifigs X-D and guarantee a high and good playability X-D and give room and ideas for brickfilms X-O .

My favorite EB topics are http://eurobricks.hosting.ipsyn.com/eurofo...pic=9151&st=165 http://eurobricks.hosting.ipsyn.com/eurofo...opic=9827&st=15 http://eurobricks.hosting.ipsyn.com/eurofo...pic=9448&st=195 and all the topics with the news of City sets and SW sets and the topics where you can post your SW set proposals.

Perhaps I'll show you some pics of some of my and my brother's MOCs around this year's Christmas and some pics of my Lego City after next year's Easter if I get manage to post pictures here without loosing too much "global space" :-D .

So that's now everything I wanted to tell.

Ideas? Questions? Comments? Helpful suggestions? :-$ - You're welcome! *y*

Peter Pattschke

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Oh, I probably shouldn't use so many "clickable smilies"?! - But when I remove them in the "full edit" my "global space" doesn't get again the space it had before!

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

Now that's what I call an introduction, Peter! :-D If only everyone did this...

I'm glad you've stayed around EB. I hope you keep enjoying the forums, and if you ever have a question you can always contact me *y*

this is very nice!

you are a very helpful person to newcomers like myself, and i very much enjoy chatting with you in the forums.

thank you very much!! *y*

EDIT: i think i may have used very too many times!

Edited by ricecracker

Questions? Are there any left to ask? I thought my intro post was long! :-D Welcome to Eurobricks.

Willkommen, Klaus-Dieter!

I gues from your post you'll be a very precise teacher and will explain everything in detail to your students :-P ;-)

See you around.

LuxorV

Hey Peter, it was about time to see you introduce yourself :-P

Tks for an enlightening presentation and its great tio have you onboard Peter ;-)

Cheers and see you around really soon

*yoda*

Hey, I always thought you already introduced yourself somewhere around here...

And I

Thank you very much for all your nice comments!

Please name me Klaus-Dieter here on EB because I like this name much more than Peter.

As you
Edited by Klaus-Dieter

It's never too late for an introduction ;-)

I hope you keep on having a good time here.

Had to welcome you late after all that posting activity!

God Bless,

Nathan

In order to give you a better overview over my most favored topics:

Ideas for new sets(Wild West): http://eurobricks.hosting.ipsyn.com/eurofo...?showtopic=9151

Ideas for other "Super Sets" like 10184 Town Plan: http://eurobricks.hosting.ipsyn.com/eurofo...showtopic=11915

Ideas for new City sets: http://eurobricks.hosting.ipsyn.com/eurofo...topic=9448&st=0

Ideas for new Classic Castle sets: http://eurobricks.hosting.ipsyn.com/eurofo...topic=9827&st=0

By the way:

I'm very sorry that I forgot to tell you that "Peter Paschke" isn't my real name - it's only the name I choosed for to admit when loging in. I hope you aren't angry with me according to this mistake :'-( .

I'll surely present you my really real name after I will have passed my second state examination. But before that time I won't because of security reasons. I know that 99,99 percent of you are very nice people. But you have to be careful nevertheless because you can't know what is to be used against you. I mean: I hope that I don't write some forbidden garbage in this forum - that's even not my aim and of course not my way of thinking. But nevertheless I don't want to act precipitously. Please understand me - perhaps that's a bit too anxious and charily but that's no animosity opponent you and I hope that it isn't seen as an uncivil act. If I loose my title becuase of that I would surely be not very happy but it would of course be Ok since I did tell you something false when introducing myself.

So: Please again sorry :'-( !

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

Thank you all very much for your welcome greetings! That's very nice! *sweet*

Lots of us dont give real names ;-) Also a bit late arent we? :-P

Stauder

Thank you very much for that information, Stauder!

So I don't need to have a bad conscience :-$ .

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

Thank you very much for your welcome greetings, Asuka! :-D Aber des Oktoberfescht ist no a Weile hin, gell! :-D

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

My second semester will start tomorrow. Since I did not learn very much during the last semester (only at the end before there were the written tests) :sceptic: I have to learn more this semester.

So please don't be amazed about when I don't post comments for one or two weeks. But nevertheless there always will be some time - so I will comment on new sets, some of your MOCs, interesting discussions, ... of course, too - but it'll take its time. :wink:

Please understand me. :sweet:

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter