Sign in to follow this  
MicVash

Another joins the ranks!

Hello everyone!

I forgot how I stumbled upon this website but what lured me into joining was after reading a bit I got the sense of community here. Afterall, I am in high school and LEGO's are bit...childish if you will. To me, however, and I'm sure for many of you, they are simply an enjoyable hobby that cherishes imagination and design. I enjoy building and wish I had more time and LEGO's to do so. My favorite and usually the only thing I build is Mecha. I have made quite a few mechs in the past and throughout the years I've seen my technique progress quite well. I'm always interested to see what others have to say about mecha design and see their own concepts. The main inspiration of my Mecha is from MechWarrior. No, I haven't played the video games, but I did play the miniatures game (not Battletech), and have boxes of them laying around my room. Anyways, I'm glad to join Eurobricks and plan to develop my alias, MicVash, a bit further in the LEGO community........ Thanks!

Welcome to Eurobricks! *sweet* I love MechWarrior style Mecha too. When MechWarrior II demo first come out I used to watch that over and over...

Anyone know where I can get a copy of the MechWarrior II demo? I lost it years ago (I lent my computer to someone and it wasn't the same when I got it back :-| ) and I have never been able to find it again. :'-)

Welcome to the humble community *wub* I quite love any style mecha aswell, anything within the space genra - All good!

Looking forward to seeing you over the boards and maybe what creations youc an conjure up *y*

Welcome to Eurobricks. Childish you say? Ha! You are in great company amongst other AFOLs. I use the term AFOL to include anyone the ages on the box doesn't encompass...

I'm glad to see more mech builders joining us. We should have some more fun mech activity in the space and mecha forum then!

Welcome to Eurobricks! More mech builders are always welcome, I love seeing what other builders can make, and what style they use. I look forward to seeing your creations! I've seen your Jade Falcon-like mech, very cool! *y* *sweet*

~Peace

Hi MicVash and welcome to eurobricks! you were right about the sence of community here it's really friendly

and fun. Hope you enjoy posting here! ;-)

Always glad to see another refugee from the cold, cruel, brickless world fight their way through the onslaught of voices crying out that it isn't right to still be playing with LEGO, "at your age." Put those people behind, as we all have, and come sit by the fire, in the warm glow of acceptance and understanding. Just don't get too close to the fire, ABS releases cyanide gas when it burns, and we can't afford to lose any good members. Again. *skull* ;-)

Anyone know where I can get a copy of the MechWarrior II demo? I lost it years ago (I lent my computer to someone and it wasn't the same when I got it back :-| ) and I have never been able to find it again. :'-)

Lots of results coming back in Google, including Fileplanet. An annoying place, but a fairly quick registration and completely free. There seem to be demos, videos, and other assorted things out there, if you surf around a bit.

House Davion On! *y*

Hello and welcome to our little

planet of bricks.... *y*

forbidden_planet_poster.jpg

Hello and Welcome! Nice to see you have already posted a moc. *y*

Edited by ~VBBN~

Hey and welcome!

God Bless,

Nathan