I was looking at the way the valves are positioned and noticed that i could fit m motors in between the hoses. Then looking further, i thought, why not move the valves closer behind the cab and put m motors straight up behind them? There's space to pull down the motor wires and you can put them down to the chassis. Anyone else noticed this? I just built the model so not going to cut up my hoses yet (literally don't have a single pneumatic piece but this set)

19 hours ago, Jonfensu said:

RIP December,  RIP 42053 review :sadnew:

13 hours ago, nguyengiangoc said:

RIP Eurobrick's credibility

Just remember the guys (and girls) who do the reviews and keep the whole thing running are all volunteers,  If the review is that important to you, you can always join the review academy and have a go at doing it yourselves.

22 minutes ago, Imanol BB said:

[...] what are those comments about RIP? [...]

An exercise in bad taste and disrespect.

Edited by suffocation

1 hour ago, LucyCol said:

If the review is that important to you, you can always join the review academy and have a go at doing it yourselves.

It's not that important to me to be honest because I've already got the set and Sariel's review is already sufficient. If you can be so kind to read my message again, I'm more concerned about Eurobrick's credibility in TLG's eyes, because they sent us sets expecting reviews but we didn't do it for them.

Personally I love the Jim's reviews, with those amazing pictures, also he have help me to buy some sets. So I was a bit sad because December has ended and the 42053 is still missing. That's all. I am not disappointed by the Reviewer's and EB credibility as nguyengiangoc, though it's his opinion and point of view. So

@suffocation, I don't pretended to be disrespectful as you thought 

@LucyCol Don't worry, obviously we understand that reviewers are volunteers and have an own life as everybody and we appreciate the effort behind scenes. Anyway,  I guess that your last sentence - about reviews, joining the Academy and such - is not necessary as it doesn't help to this discussion. :wink:

I ordered this set this weekend for parts, primarily the pneumatics. Looking forward to build it before using the parts for other things.

On 1/18/2017 at 2:04 AM, Error404 said:

I ordered this set this weekend for parts, primarily the pneumatics. Looking forward to build it before using the parts for other things.

the set is quite better than I thought. I bought it for christmas together with the claas.It needs few improvements but lego did a good job.

@Jims reviews are so in depth and detailed (and have helped me decide on sets as a Technic newbie) that I'll happily wait. I can only imagine the hours he puts into every review and I sure as sure is couldn't do it. 

It's not often Jang does Technic reviews but he seems to really like this set. After the news of the 2020 sets has come out we need more pneumatic sets!

Edited by allanp

1 hour ago, allanp said:

It's not often Hang does Technic reviews but he seems to really like this set. After the news of the 2020 sets has come out we need more pneumatic sets!

Very interesting!!