c0rnedfr0g

Post Your Superhero Minifig Collections Here!

On 1/15/2017 at 9:16 AM, deemen said:

Finally completed the vintage Batman minifigs! Can you believe these were from 10 years ago? 

Man, I have all of those but only half of them are in the greatest condition.  Especially the robins and Alfred's head did not survive my way of storing figures when I was younger, just sticking them all in a plastic basket.

Edited by Raptor of Vengeance

Lol. I only have Iron Man MK45, Heartbreaker Iron Man, The Mandarin, and 3 Ultron goons. I don't really collect Superheroes, but just got Iron Man vs Mandarin as an impulse purchase and Iron Man vs Ultron as a freebie

Presenting my Lego MCU Avengers

mcu_avengers_small.jpg

- Director Fury, Captain America, Agent Coulson

- Iron Man, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Thor

- Quicksilver*, Scarlet Witch*, Vision, Black Panther

- Falcon*, Hulk, War Machine

- Spider-Man, Ant-Man, Doctor Strange, Winter Soldier

*Indicates partial printing removal.  Otherwise figs are 100% purist

I began collecting these about a year ago and am proud of how they turned out.  To satisfy my OCD, each fig had to have leg printing, no print removal from the front of the torso, and something in at least one hand (it took a bit of a stretch of the imagination to come up with an accessory for Vision :laugh:).  Now I just lack a good means of displaying my collections!

group_2.jpg

Thanks for looking!  Questions, comments, and criticisms welcome!

Edited by c0rnedfr0g

Just realised I never posted my latest frame!

All in, closed up and hung! I had to drop out my Bucky/cap mix up and a Loki without mask so I could fit them in. I'll need to be working on frame 6 now so that won't be up for a long time. Another trip to IKEA it is...

All up on the wall now too. I've actually removed the bigfigs now for a cleaner look as suggested by many. I'm going to try get a separate long frame made up for those to go somewhere. 

I finally managed to get them to all line up!

Looking forward to getting started on the 6th frame now, already know where the 6th and 7th will go (getting ahead of myself here).

59 minutes ago, Captain Britain said:

Just realised I never posted my latest frame!actually removed the bigfigs now for a cleaner look as suggested by many. I'm going to try get a separate long frame m

I would try to come up with a better way for Magpie. So she'll be at the same height as the others. Maybe just a 1x2 and then that bending thingie?

Minifig collection

Thought I would post my collection. It's all the SH figs from the Superheroes Theme without Comic-Con figs (and Hulk set 2017 - way too overpriced...).

I've wanted something Captain Britain posted above, but don't have the wallspace for that. Also didn't want to spend too much money on stands as they easily 'eat up' a big number of bricks for basically nothing. So I came up with this but it looked a little empty without the 'flying' figs so I made a little scenery. It looks better in real life haha.

If I keep this kind of display I will eventually get rid of the CMF so that I have more room for the Superheroes. I also want to extend DC to DC Comics. 

10 hours ago, KCMatze said:

Just impressive, Captain!

Thanks!

10 hours ago, Borex said:

I would try to come up with a better way for Magpie. So she'll be at the same height as the others. Maybe just a 1x2 and then that bending thingie?

Good shout! I don't even know if I've got a white 1x2 brick... Do I even Lego if I don't?! I'll check tonight. It was a bit annoying she was higher, I just suck at thinking on the spot.

9 hours ago, Kevii23 said:

*pic snip*

Thought I would post my collection. It's all the SH figs from the Superheroes Theme without Comic-Con figs (and Hulk set 2017 - way too overpriced...).

I've wanted something Captain Britain posted above, but don't have the wallspace for that. Also didn't want to spend too much money on stands as they easily 'eat up' a big number of bricks for basically nothing. So I came up with this but it looked a little empty without the 'flying' figs so I made a little scenery. It looks better in real life haha.

If I keep this kind of display I will eventually get rid of the CMF so that I have more room for the Superheroes. I also want to extend DC to DC Comics. 

Nice collection Kevii23!

LBM figures in the frame!

Moved the last two rows of comic Marvel figures to make room for Batman. The cast of the Riddle Racer should be joining them soon! I should really just get a second frame... :look: :laugh:

On 29 novembre 2016 at 3:32 AM, Captain Britain said:

@Mat099 brilliant collection! Love the display also.

You've got a pretty nice one yourself, Captain!  

I know it is a super grainy picture since I took it on my cellphone; nor is it all of my superhero figures, but it is the Avengers team up I have on display in-between some of my modular buildings. It is a work in progress collection, since I hope to buy a few more sets and a few pieces to finish off some custom figures in the following months.

ebsize.jpg

Collection as seen in photo,

Left to right, top row: Spiderman (Spiderman 2 variant), Warmachine Mark II, Thor (Avengers), Hulk (AoU).

Left to right middle row: Miles Morales Spiderman, Black Panther, Scarlet Witch (AoU), Winter Soldier (Civil War), SHIELD Agent

Left to right front row: Squirrel Girl (custom, waiting purchase of correct torso piece), Black Widow (Avengers with swapped out hair piece for Winter Soldier look), Iron Man Mark 45, Captain America (Civil War unmasked variant), Doctor Strange, Ghost Rider.

Not Pictured Avengers figs: Captain America (bright blue suit), Iron Man Circle on Chest, Heartbreaker, Mark 42, Mark 43; The Ancient One, Maria Hill (incomplete set of Bricks and Pieces orders for the torso, awaiting purchase of proper head to match the version seen in the set; spare torsos reserved for future custom figs), Spider Man (bright blue and red version), Phil Coulson (custom version, will be replaced once I buy Detroit Steel Strikes. Body is from old JJ Jamenson figure from Spider Man 2).

Rest of the collection: 

Super Heroes

http://brickset.com/minifigs/mycollection-owned/category-Super-Heroes

Lego Batman Movie CMF 

http://brickset.com/minifigs/mycollection-owned/category-Collectible-Minifigures/subcategory-The-LEGO-Batman-Movie

Spider Man 2

http://brickset.com/minifigs/mycollection-owned/category-Spider-Man

Edited by xboxtravis7992

Here is my collection from The LEGO Batgirl Movie. I just wish it didn't have so much of the minor characters like Batman and Robin in it.

31914408653_0e4b690be6_o.png

Impressive collection. :wub:

Is it just me, or does Batgirl come with different cape lengths?

It is really nice to see, that there are 5 different Barbara Gordon figures in total, Including 3 different GCPD figures. Now we only need a civilian one. :P

2 hours ago, josykay said:

It is really nice to see, that there are 5 different Barbara Gordon figures in total, Including 3 different GCPD figures. Now we only need a civilian one. :P

Some of the capes, especially the ones on the tutu-ed figs, are just further back. It's all the same length.

I'm amused how paler faces printed on dark-colored heads wind up looking too tan, but here, where a character is supposed to be darker-skinned, the clock makes her look too pale! :laugh:

10 hours ago, josykay said:

That's what I love about the film and the sets. She's not totally outnumbered figure wise and is a super strong female in the film. My collection is very much not complete. Mcdonalds toys, books, Dimensions version, that polybag that is listed on Brickset and any advertising stuff I can get hold of! :D  

She also has 5 other potential outfits I can count from the film! ^^

15 hours ago, Catanas said:

That's what I love about the film and the sets. She's not totally outnumbered figure wise and is a super strong female in the film. My collection is very much not complete. Mcdonalds toys, books, Dimensions version, that polybag that is listed on Brickset and any advertising stuff I can get hold of! :D  

Fingers crossed for another CMF wave; I feel like it could easily get us a couple more of Babs! :)

Any ideas on how to make a picture file small enough to load here?  I have 3MB iphone photos that are much bigger than the 1.KB limit.

Thanks!

On 8.2.2017 at 2:01 AM, Catanas said:

Ah, I remember it. Although it is very un-gentlemanlike to shoot outfits at a lady. :P

It would be really nice to see more outfits of her indeed. I really love purple badgirl of that movie. Much better than the pretty standard batman, and she comes pretty much in sets with awesome female antagonists as well (Catwoman and Harley Quin and as Barbara Gordon with Poison Ivy). I just have to get those sets. Not so sure about Arkhan though. The set is damn expensive, and I don't like all those jumpsuit guys.

Edited by josykay

20 hours ago, medaron said:

Any ideas on how to make a picture file small enough to load here?  I have 3MB iphone photos that are much bigger than the 1.KB limit.

Thanks!

Resize it in a photo editing software to match the dimensions stated in the site guidelines. I use MS Paint.

23 hours ago, medaron said:

Thanks!

The small file size is set just for things such as profile photo. Setting up a Flickr account or similar would be the better route.