Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Killing the Dead Contest Discussion

Man, yoda. Your eyes must be tired from all of that winking you're doing today. :-P

X-D Not really :-P I'm used of beeing the winking man ;-) ;-)

If all the creations are this good, we'll have a hard time choosing which one is best! :-D

Indeed !! I really love having a difficult time choosing my favorite entry !!

After all these killing Mfs contests (Jar Jar, Jellies) it was kind of hard finding a new killing method, but I did it X-D I'll post my killing tomorrow.

*yoda*

X-D Not really :-P I'm used of beeing the winking man ;-) ;-)

Indeed !! I really love having a difficult time choosing my favorite entry !!

After all these killing Mfs contests (Jar Jar, Jellies) it was kind of hard finding a new killing method, but I did it X-D I'll post my killing tomorrow.

*yoda*

Yay! X-D A *yoda* entry. I can't wait.

Thanks for reminding me about pic standards, dern it if I don't always forget that...

Kill Skellies on!! X-D

Ooh, this is going to be fun! I have a plan...

Here's a hint: How do you kill a Skellie? By showing it something more evil than itself! ;-)

I added a rule that each entry can only have six pics, but Dr. S has 8 which is okay-the first two are propoganda :-D :-D :-D So, if you need to you can do more than six, but please keep it under 8...

My, that sounds convoluted, but most vigs can be displayed in 3 pics, unless you are telling a story... *sweet*

Well, whatdayouknow. I actually got my contest entry in earlier than almost everyone else! *wacko*

Oh, and I did a huge ammount of overlapping. My actual vig's almost 3 times as long as the 8X8 I used for the base! X-D

Well, whatdayouknow. I actually got my contest entry in earlier than almost everyone else! *wacko*

Oh, and I did a huge ammount of overlapping. My actual vig's almost 3 times as long as the 8X8 I used for the base! X-D

Beautiful entry Grevious! I love your laser. At first I thought it was a gigantic hammer, which was my other option, but I see you went for a kind of retro high-tech look, which is brilliant!

Dr. S.

Edited by Doctor Sinister

Already made my entrie just need to take pics (If I can ever find my camera, When I was evacuating for the SD forest fire my mom told me to bring my camera. Well now were back from bieng evacuated and my camera is in a mountain of the cfrap we brought with us incase our house burned down :-P)and have you start the contest entry thread :-P (Also I am now back home and safe and hopping to not be evacuated again)

Edited by doug7172

Yes! X-D X-D X-D

Awesome entries so far guys and it's only the first day!!! I'm so excited. Iamded, make sure to post your entry in the entries thread.

Thanks guys!

Kill skellies on!!

Here's EXACTLY how TLC thinks you can kill a skellie....

usdogi.jpg

Cheesey Junuorized Catapults!! X-D X-D X-D

DP8

I'll reveal mine tomarrow. I'm still working out the kinks. It shows how they die, which isn't too unique, actually, but it also shows what happens AFTER they die! You'll see in due time! ;-)

I'll reveal mine tomarrow. I'm still working out the kinks. It shows how they die, which isn't too unique, actually, but it also shows what happens AFTER they die! You'll see in due time! ;-)

Can't wait! *sweet*

Dr.S and Grevious, both your entries are excellent! *y* Nothing better than desintigrating or dissolving skellies! :-D

I will work on mine soon, its pretty funny, atleast I think it is, but will take some time! |-/

I Am FEAR Incarnate! *skull*

Wow! This seems fun! I'll enter as soon as my halloween contest ends. ;-) I have a ton of skellies, so I'm set.

On question: If we don't have that dimension of baseplate, what should we do?

Wow! This seems fun! I'll enter as soon as my halloween contest ends. ;-) I have a ton of skellies, so I'm set.

On question: If we don't have that dimension of baseplate, what should we do?

What I've already suggested to the person who asked the same question. Read above.

Wow people, this thing just started and the great entires are already flooding in! *y*

So far, I have my idea at least ... :-$

What I've already suggested to the person who asked the same question. Read above.

He, just read that before I saw this post... Okay, I will see what I can do. X-D

Iamded, make sure to post your entry in the entries thread.

Kill skellies on!!

Yup, I didn't post it last night as I ran out of time, but I posted it as soon as I got back home today.

Also, I adore your intro vig, it's fantastic! Very creative, and would certainly result in the Skellies imminent death! The woodchipper is built very well, reminds me of a 'special interrogation' form the Punisher game. :-D

Doctor Sinister;

I love the introduction, very funny and cool. The invention itself is nicely built, with great colours and a very, well, inventive way of taking care of the Skellie problem! :-D *y*

Grevious;

Awesome weapon! I can imagine that frying a Skellie! Looks very neat, futuristic and medieval at the same time! Great job! *y*

~Peace

Just uploaded my entry :-$

Great vigs everybody, and a great display of tech :-P

LuxorV

Just uploaded my entry :-$

Great vigs everybody, and a great display of tech :-P

LuxorV

Yes! A dog! This ran through my head but I dismissed it as I couldn't build one - yours is superb and a sure-fire way of exterminating those Skellies! *y*

Dr. S.

Before he starts to bite me 8-| , I must say the dog's name: he is Ortros (Greek Ορθρος), the mythological two headed dog brother to Cerberus.

I'll post his own pics in a separate folder later on these days ;-)

LuxorV

:-D :-D Nice job LuxorV! Simple, but done well, cool! *y*

~Peace

I haven't commented on the entries so far so here it is ;-)

* DS: what a lovely "Tardis" microwave !! The heat is ON and the skellie are burning :-D Sweet lighting like always !!

* Grevious: what a cool supped up gun !! Lets chain those skellie and badaboum !!

* Iamded: hehe cool fire !! Here again the heat is on X-D Are you ready to burn baby ??

* LuxorV: ah an entry that is more environmental X-D Also I love the use of the Greek Mythology but I always knew Orthros with an h :-P At least he is still alive, Heracles hasn't killed him yet X-D

OK its time for me to take shots of my entry !!

*yoda*

Great entry LuxorV and yoda! *y*

I love the dog idea LuxorV, I toyed with it for a while but looks like you beat me to it! :-D

Yoda, Yours is great too, some serious overlap there! :-D :-P

Gotta love pulling skellies apart! >:-)

I Am FEAR Incarnate! *skull*