Matthias

Little House on the Prairie

Hello!

This is my little farm, in my homeland oleon. I am Matthias, I worked as a soldier for 10 years in the army of orleon. I came as a migrant to orleon, so my grammar is not perfect. I was coming home to the cottage of my parents a week ago. My parents died while I was in the army, so that is now my home.

I am planning to farm here and have a wonderful life. I wanted once to become a trader or have a farm on more fertile soil, but as long as the rats do not reach the hayloft and the wild pics, do not overcome the railings, my crop is save and I will stay.

So I have to check that first, but I am sure everything will be all right.

24030690865_0444fca7c8_z.jpg

23403915403_c0f472fde7_z.jpg

Nice little build Matthias, though the crops don't look particularly safe from the pigs and rats! :pir-look::pir-laugh: The ground might benefit from a bit more texture in the form of 1x1 and 1x2s in tan too, but overall this isn't bad for your first freebuild here! :pir-classic:

I looked at the name and thought this was the historic forum.....but that aside, nice intro!

Well Mathias, if I were you, I would start trading or raiding so in the end, you can live in a big mansion without the fear of your house collapsing!!! :wink:

I love the atmosphere of this build!!! It shows where Mathias comes from and how his current situation is!!! Excellent job!!!

This is a quaint little build in a good way. The corn/maize looks pretty good built from those pieces, and the cottage is nice despite being so small. I suspect food production isn't on everyone's priority list to build, and as a farmer myself I think this is a great way to introduce a character. Good work.

Edited by Captain Dee

It's nice to have some men from the 'old garde' (Tournament of Retribution).

That cottage looks cozy, I'm guessing you have some story twist planned for the future pirate_laugh2.gif .

It's nice to have some men from the 'old garde' (Tournament of Retribution).

That cottage looks cozy, I'm guessing you have some story twist planned for the future pirate_laugh2.gif .

Yes of course, I think he will maybe not living in the cozy cottage for have (I hope it for him).pirate_satisfied.gif

Agriculturally speaking, this is the best maize i have ever seen!

The easiest technic, but I am glad you like it.

Nice roof! The walls look like they are built from parts of previous structures, when masonry bricks of different colors are used. I guess that fits quite well with a settlement in the "old world" :classic: