8BrickMario

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 16 Rumors and Discussion

Depending on the type of imp gets created, we could see a reuse of the elf/werewolf hair, or even the man-bat hair. Thinking about the kinds of imps has made me want to read a certain book again. Time to check my library.

No. There's a considerably medieval figure without an instrument.

Reeeeeaaaalllllyyyy...

Do tell more! That's super exciting. Considerably medieval... A prince maybe? Or a herald. Wheel right or fletcher? Plague Doctor (might be a little dark). Scribe? Squire? The squire seems more likely than most. Please do correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by SirBlake

Reeeeeaaaalllllyyyy...

Do tell more! That's super exciting. Considerably medieval... A prince maybe? Or a herald. Wheel right or fletcher? Plague Doctor (might be a little dark). Scribe? Squire? The squire seems more likely than most. Please do correct me if I'm wrong.

Way off base. It's a medieval space-ninja.

That's what I heard. :wink:

LOL. Ok that's just mean.

You get used to it.

I'm very excited to hear more about the medieval minifigure as well. Anyone willing to share more information?

Way off base. It's a medieval space-ninja.

That's what I heard. :wink:

I heard it was a zombie medieval space-ninja Batman variant.

You get used to it.

I'm very excited to hear more about the medieval minifigure as well. Anyone willing to share more information?

I dunno if it's a warrior.. might be. Google shows they wear hoods.

So maybe it's a monk? Or a peasant with a hood?

How about an executioner? I know it might be too harsh for some.

How about an executioner? I know it might be too harsh for some.

Why? They already made a Gladiatior, Barbarian and Spartan....

They weren't exactly known for being cute and rinding unicorns...

Why? They already made a Gladiatior, Barbarian and Spartan....

They weren't exactly known for being cute and rinding unicorns...

Yes I agree with you on the Gladiator (I feel the Barbarian and Spartan completely different), even if I think that some might feel the Executioner even harsher. Anyway I would be absolutely glad to have it :-)

Edited by Gibbon

It won't be a monk, but that's all we know. It depends on the hood. An executioner would need a fully covered face, but a peasant or sorcerer could use the standard one.

Depending on the type of imp gets created, we could see a reuse of the elf/werewolf hair, or even the man-bat hair. Thinking about the kinds of imps has made me want to read a certain book again. Time to check my library.

I would hope that's not the case. Both are fine pieces, but I'd much rather have a new one.

It won't be a monk, but that's all we know. It depends on the hood. An executioner would need a fully covered face, but a peasant or sorcerer could use the standard one.

Why? Religious concern? I doubt that's an issue, especially if they are making an imp.

The likely candidates would be Monk/Friar, Executioner or Merry man if you're thinking of generic medieval folk with hoods. Sorcerors do not uniformly have hoods, and we already have the wizard.

It could be peasant, which would be awesome, but my thought is monk/friar, which is still excellent.

I'm assuming someone has seen it. Maybe just a description would help. Aside from the hood, what does it look like?

Btw did yall see the pics of the ghostbusters reboot set? That ghost wears the gargoyles wings in trans and his horns in red. Pretty devilish to me, especially if you'll swap the head and torso for some nexo red guy and faun hoofs. I hope the new imp has a devils tail.

That makes me feel that the gargoyle horns at least are ruled out for the imp. The wings are probably going to be done in solid black, but seeing the set using the piece, I think they're more likely to develop a new mold.