Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

I am so pumped for Rex's at-te and the CTT!

Do we know about who the minifigs for each set are?

The CTT comes with 2 clones, 2 battle droids, Luminara, and Quinlan Vos. We don't know who comes in the AT-TE, though Rex is likely.

I'm excited for the Resistance X-Wing (love the blue color scheme) and Encounter on Jakku. I hope Lor San Tekka comes with the X-Wing.

I'm going to guess that the minifigures in the AT-TE are the three clones, Zeb, and Ezra. I'm not as sure about the last two, but the three clones should pretty much be a given.

The Encounter on Jakku sounds great! Maybe a bit expensive, but we have yet to see the set so I shouldn't complain. Two BB-8s in one wave again is a bit annoying for those who already have two of him from the first wave, but since he's so awesome I guess it's excusable. :blush:

Darth Vader's TIE Advanced is £29.99 - honestly I'm surprised! I was told it will probably be more, guess that was wrong! *oh2*

Edited by just2good

I think the price on the TIE Advanced is way too good to be true... I mean, that's cheaper than the last TIE Advanced, which was sold on its own.

The AT-TE will most likely come with Rex, Wolffe, crazy clone whose name I have forgotten, Ezra, Zeb, Sabine and Kanan.

Is it just the AT-TE or does it come with the beast they were fishing for?

Darth Vader's TIE Advanced is £29.99 - honestly I'm surprised! I was told it will probably be more, guess that was wrong! *oh2*

I think the price on the TIE Advanced is way too good to be true... I mean, that's cheaper than the last TIE Advanced, which was sold on its own.

A tiny part of me thinks they missed a 1 in the price, but surely Lego wouldnt dare ask 130 quid for something like this?

Looking at the leaked box shot from a while back i really dont see how they could price Tie+A-wing lower then last years Tie-proto, but if they do... count me in

Other than the X-Wing being a complete recolor of Poe's, which minifigs and builds are in there, and are those god-awful missiles there?

I'm glad Rex's AT-TE is confirmed! I had my doubts when Anakin's Podracer turned out to be false.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure the price on the TIE Advanced is wrong. $30 for the TIE and an A-Wing?! If something is too good to be true, it probably is.

The TIE Advanced + A Wing Price can never ever be true. 30 Pounds? Thats like what, 400 Pieces? How would that ever work for 2 system scale ships like the TIE Advanced and an A-Wing?

Now that we know the names of the mystery ships Star Scavenger and Eclipse, does anyone know what these reference?

The most interesting information we got is without any doubt that Rex AT-TE is supposedly a complete rebuild.

The set is completely uninteresting for me to buy, but I am still curious how it will turn out.

All things considered its still a huge leddown that Lego is wasting so much resources and space in their summer wave for 2 Ships no one asked for or needs.

They are not even Star Wars if you would ask me, just some random sci-fi models with a Star Wars Tag slapped unto them (to market them for a higher price tag for sure)

Edited by BigEl

All things considered its still a huge leddown that Lego is wasting so much resources and space in their summer wave for 2 Ships no one asked for or needs.

They are not even Star Wars if you would ask me, just some random sci-fi models with a Star Wars Tag slapped unto them (to market them for a higher price tag for sure)

They could show up in Rebels, which just started up again, or could be Rogue One sets, IIRC the movie will hit end of the year, so this wouldnt be any different from the TFA sets we got last september. "Star Scavenger" sounds like it could fit into a movie titled "Rogue One"

Wasnt it already confirmed here that those 2 ships are fictional designs by Lego themselves? Something with Adventure Series?

Wow Tie Advanced is 30£? It's too good to be true! If it includes both Tie and A-wing it's probably 500-600 pieces and it's probably 70£ set. Overall I love what I read about both Tie Advanced and Encounter on Jakku, especially second set, it's a good way to get another Rey and BB 8 for my collection as well as Unkar. Although I don't understand how a brick build Luggabeast could be a 50£ set unless they jack up a price.

This is actually quite funny. LEGO named this minifigure 'First Order General', but the only item signifying the rank of a general is the black cap. The uniform is of a colonel/major, although the colour is wrong (it should be teal or turquoise), and the armband is of an admiral (because of the red stripes). So only the cap and maybe the overall black colour of his uniform are correct for a general (however, black coloured uniforms are also worn by sergeants/squad leaders...).

Therefore, it may well be that LEGO just did not get this one right, or this minifigure may in fact be what a First Order Admiral looks like, or funnily enough, this minifigure is the "ultimate First Order Officer", or something along those lines. :)

All this (un)intentional confusion makes this minifigure interesting, even intriguing for me, and I will definitely be getting one or two, if not for the whole minifigure, then at least for the individual parts.

Yeah, cool stuff. I don't mind the mismatching because it's easy to fix yourself, and make different ranks in the porcess

What about the ucs hoth set? Any news about that one?

They don't usually show UCS sets at Toy Fairs, right?

Is the Star Scavenger Han's ship that he was looking for the Falcon in?

Nope, the two mysterious ships are part of a new franchise/story thing LEGO has created, like The Yoda Chronicles.

Is the set list we got for this summer's Star Wars wave complete? If I'm not mistaken someone reliable told us we'd get an adult REBELS-version of Ahsoka Tano this year...?

Well, if not, I'll get some pitchforks and torches instead. :tongue:

Is the set list we got for this summer's Star Wars wave complete? If I'm not mistaken someone reliable told us we'd get an adult REBELS-version of Ahsoka Tano this year...?

Wasn't she rumored to appear in retail exclusive set? This would explain why there's no set with her revealed at Toy Fair.

The list was definitely longer, but that might have included a second series of 6 big action figures.