Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

Are those little vehicles flying toward the star destroyer the captain phasma shuttle thing?

Nope . Its kylo rens personal ship ..

Nope . Its kylo rens personal ship ..

Well the V-shaped one may be his ship, but the ones around his aren't..They look like First Order Transporters. Here's the picture I'm talking about from the trailer:

star-wars-the-force-awakens-star-destroyer.jpg?w=600

Well the V-shaped one may be his ship, but the ones around his aren't..They look like First Order Transporters. Here's the picture I'm talking about from the trailer:

star-wars-the-force-awakens-star-destroyer.jpg?w=600

Yep, those are the transporters. They've got the same little tower/cockpit things at the back-right.

i didn't realise those were supposed to be transporters, makes the wings on Kylo Ren's shuttle ridiculously massive!

Update: got caught up in this thread and didn't realise this was the 2016 one. These last few posts need moving across.

Edited by Datamunky

Yep, those are the transporters. They've got the same little tower/cockpit things at the back-right.

That.... That must... have something useful ............

Hey. New here. Do we have a definite list for next year

Yep! Some are missing but all I could find are.. those.

Anyone here hyped about

THE CARBONITE FREEZING CHAMBER (Epic voice)

Yep but mainly for the set and who the minifigs are.

As a new comer to the site but a massive fan of Lego star wars if different battle packs are in discussion how about a cantina battle pack?

As a new comer to the site but a massive fan of Lego star wars if different battle packs are in discussion how about a cantina battle pack?

Was there a bar brawl in Star Wars I missed? The only battle packs we will probably,be seeing for awhile will be for all the new movies.

Edited by Darth Punk

Was there a bar brawl in Star Wars I missed? The only battle packs we will probably,be seeing for awhile will be for all the new movies.

And games...

Probably I'm the only one excited for Obi-Wan's Jedi Interceptor,I wonder what color it'll have.Did TLG ever released the red one from RotS??Fingers crossed for an updated version for Obi.

Well, we already have a good RotS Obi-Wan in Grivous's Wheelbike, and a Jedi Interceptor in another colour is literally the "she's got a new hat" phenomenon.

What makes oor breaks this set will be the minifig(s). The pricing suggests it is Obi-Wan only, but with Cody in it... that changes the whole game. Kids love clone troopers, and a named, special clone trooper with commander insignia and new helmet mould appeals to everyone.

Of course, it will sell without Cody well enough, I think. Like the snowspeeder it is a small and thus affordable, yet attractive and important hero craft. If there had been Lego Star Wars when I was a kid, I would have bought the snowspeeder at once. (And had the PT released earlier, or had I been a kid later, I would have bought the Interceptor, too).

Most likely the TFA rebels version.

Maybe we'll get a Snowspeeder from Star Wars Rebels instead- There was an original McQuarrie painting of one and they seem to be lifting their vehicles / ships directly from his artwork.

(The fifth image on this page) http://mentalfloss.c...-wars-visionary

I'm leaning more towards TFA because the snow speeder coming in September is named the "First Order Snowspeeder" and I would assume it would have it's opposing counterpart.

However it might be from Rebels as well, considering they're debuting the prototype of the B wing in the series. I don't know if in one season they would show the genesis of two of the iconic vehicles of the OT but they might. I was hoping for a prototype X wing from the upcoming season but I'm fine with waiting for season 3.

Edited by joebiwankenobi

The Bespin set could also be linked to TFA (possible spoilers maybe) in some way as the new poster has some art reminiscent of the Carbonite chamber

As for the battle sets to appear next year, if you look at the HASBRO vehicles for next year it's not hard to speculate what kind of vehicles will come in them:

assaultwalker1.jpg

assaultwalker4.jpg

elitespeeder1.jpg

elitespeeder4.jpg

You should use Google!

Battle of Takodana and Pirate Transport

Edited by nrg

As for the battle sets to appear next year, if you look at the HASBRO vehicles for next year it's not hard to speculate what kind of vehicles will come in them:

Oh my... those black stormtroopers look incredible. Can't wait to see what TLG will come up with!