Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

Those seem like unusually high minifig-counts for sets in those price-ranges...

I am a tad bit sceptical...

When I saw this: "ARC-170 Fighter - 75161 - £59.99. (2 Clone Pilots, 1 Clone Trooper, Plo Koon & Astromech Droid)."

It got me wondering. Will the Clone Pilots have new visor molded helmets like them Resistance X-Wing pilot helmets? Also there should be 3 Clone Pilots since the ARC-170 also has a rear gunner position.

It does get me wondering whether this will be like the movie or animated series version...

While I'm not overly confident or optimistic about this list, should it be true then I'd be very happy... and let's face it, I'm probably going to buy all of them anyway ;) Wonder what happened to 75156 and 75159 though...

Galactic Empire BP review (russian)

That red shock trooper is ugly as hell :wink:

And in typical Lego 'laziness' , the helmet is blank at the back and partial leg printing...

Jump-packs are superb though!

Also, weapons suggestions for each of them.

Shock Trooper: Brickarms Lewis Gun, MG34 or the E-11

Jump Troopers: 2x Brickarms Lewis Guns

Imperial Technician: E-11 or DL-44, also Brickarms. (The BA DH-17 release date is still unknown...)

And in typical Lego 'laziness' , the helmet is blank at the back and partial leg printing...

Jump-packs are superb though!

Also, weapons suggestions for each of them.

Shock Trooper: Brickarms Lewis Gun, MG34 or the E-11

Jump Troopers: 2x Brickarms Lewis Guns

Imperial Technician: E-11 or DL-44, also Brickarms. (The BA DH-17 release date is still unknown...)

Also, in typical Lego fashion, the printing for all the figures is either a tad to the left or right...

Will still get this, along with another Shock Trooper, Imperial Technician and the jump packs as loose parts...

I really hope the A-wing holds true, that'd exactly the set I want. The UCS set is particularly interesting though, if it's true and its an OT set with 19 figs, perhaps it could be a proper Cloud City?

Edited by bootz

(Some sets don`t have the pictures but I have described the best I can of what I saw in the images but have since then been taking down).

I hope this is neatly layed out.

Jakku Trading Port - 75150 - 199 Pieces -

- 4 Minifigures (3 New and they are listed "Exclusive" to the set).

- 20 - 25cm looking (From image) brick built Trading Port.

- Brick built ramp (Dark Grey and Dark Tan).

- 3 Dark Grey Barrels.

- Gold Coins.

Finn vs Kylo Ren - 75151 - 245 Pieces -

- 3 Minifigures.

- 3 Brick Built Trees (Brown and White and some Grey).

- 1 Tree can be split in half as a feature.

- Snow landscape (Small) Brick Built feature which knocks the figure (Image shows Finn) over.

Scavenger Speeder - 75152 - 312 Pieces -

- 3 Minifigures (3 are listed "Exclusive" and Finn is wearing all Black with sand markings over him).

- Grey/Red Speeder and this is the Hasbro link version of the same as the Lego set. ( http://3.bp.blogspot...Landspeeder.jpg ).

Battle on Jakku - 75153 - 443 Pieces -

- 6 Minifigures (3 are listed "Exclusive").

- Destroyed Brown/Dark Tan/Grey Terrain and objects and a Brick Built Tan/Dark Tan Hut.

- Hut opens up and Lor San Tekka is inside with fire on the outside of the Hut).

Resistance Base - 75155 - 699 Pieces -

- 9 Minifigures (4 are listed "Exclusive").

- Headquarters opens up with a Control Room.

- Hangar (Small image at top left corner which shows Poe`s X-Wing Fighter Set - 75102 inside the Hangar).

- Brick Built Yellow Droid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoda`s Hut - 75157 - 247 Pieces -

- 4 Minifigures (3 are listed "Exclusive").

- Yoda`s hut has Olive Green, Dark Orange, Dark Tan and Dark Green colour scheme.

- Hut opens up with a bed and objects eta),

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pheonix Squadron A-Wing - 75160 - 297 Pieces -

- 3 Minifigures (2 are listed "Exclusive").

- Blue/White colour scheme.

- 2 Spring Loaded shooters.

ARC-170 Fighter - 75161 - 717 Pieces -

- 5 Minifigures (3 are listed "Exclusive").

- Red/White/Dark Grey colour scheme.

- 5 Spring Loaded shooters.

Duel of the Fates - 75162 - 665 Pieces -

- 7 Minifigures (1 is listed "Exclusive").

- Dark Grey/Trans Clear/Black/White colour scheme.

- Red Lightsaber blades are used as the lasers Obi Wan and Qui Gon Jinn along with Darth Maul are using).

- Huge playset.

Anakin`s Podracer - 75163 - 1296 Pieces -

- 13 Minifigures (6 are listed "Exclusive").

- 2 Podracers.

- Stadium/Post where Jabba lays up with some other minifigures and a small audience post.

Edited by Brick Productions 2015

Wow, didn't expect an ARC 170 remake at all!!!

Both the A Wing and even more so the ARC 170, have quite some more pieces than the older sets. In case of the A Wing it could be an extra ladder, fuel pump and ammo cart (as with the new Naboo Starfighter), but with the old 8088 ARC at just 438 pieces, the new set seems like a totally different design!

Edited by Dameronian

That list seems quite fake to me for several reasons. The Biggest being the finn/kylo duel set.

We are getting a small set with both those characters already and it's the Takodana set.

Edited by deskp

A Duel of the Fates set with no Darth Maul? Another Anakin Podracer? Another Finn and Kylo set?

It's a no from me.

Edited by CM4Sci

The rumoured sets are 100% accurate

Remember the rule:

'If the sets are inexplicable (i.e seemingly random sets that no one was asking for and don't feature anything from Episode 2), then the rumour is true. If the sets seem to make sense, with a lot of highly requested sets - you've got a made up list'

Some of the sets sound interesting for me like the ARC-170 and Resistance Base, but I still need more details of the sets to fully judge. Still disappointed that there's still no TFA Luke Skywalker and Snoke minifigure.

Edited by ArmstrongYong

If this is true, then dang it, I just ordered 8088 last month for $5 more than MSRP! .

This seems fake because the resistance base at 700 pieces couldn't possibly fit poes xwing. Sorry and 13 minifigs in a set less than $200 doesn't make sense either. Also Yodas hut is a huge wish list item already making this harder to be credible.

It's true some of these weird decisions sound like what Lego would do but the minifig count in comparison to piece count makes it sound incredible. I am highly skeptical to say the least.

Some of these sets actually seem plausible, yet on the other hand there seem to be a a lot of "two good to be true sets" on here. I'm also surprised there is absolutely no mention of any Rogue One sets considering the movie will come out in winter next year. I'd say at least 25% seem believable and the remaining 75% seem unbelievable.

June/Summer 2016 SW List:

These have been leaked by a website called "Imgur" and there are confidential images (Link won`t work the now so you`ll have to search them).

Confidential images are usually very blurred and have a stamped "confidential" mark on the front yet you seem to have identified everything very clearly, also, prices aren't shown on boxes...

Edited by Tariq j

Also a Resistance base without Pz-4co?! That seems behind silly to imagine the missed opportunity and it's just filled with so many soldiers like the other sets that it makes battlepacks redundant.

This can't be real. Some of the sets sound like wishes rather than fact. Also, don't want to sound rude, but it seems like you joined EB just to post that list, which points towards a fake list to me.

Some of these sets actually seem plausible, yet on the other hand there seem to be a a lot of "two good to be true sets" on here. I'm also surprised there is absolutely no mention of any Rogue One sets considering the movie will come out in winter next year. I'd say at least 25% seem believable and the remaining 75% seem unbelievable.

There is going to be a Force Friday for that, the movie is released in December 2016.

It's most likely fake.

If true, the sets sounds really good which also reinforces the fact it's fake!

Like some of these sets would be some of the best in my opinion.

Look forward to seeing the actual list to be honest, hopefully it's good.

Hahahaha! This list... What a joke! Kylo, Finn and Rey in a $30 set with Battle on Takodana just on the shelves? $70 Resistance Base set with 9(!) minifigs? $50 Starkiller Base set with 7(!) minifigs? A podracer set with more minifigs than the UCS Sandcrawler? I don't think so...

There is going to be a Force Friday for that, the movie is released in December 2016.

True, but even then the TFA sets were listed as "wolf" sets alongside the regular sets like the Imperial Shuttle, Final Duel etc. In any case I think the majority of the list is fake.

Edited by Tariq j