LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

16 minutes ago, Hoth Rebel said:

Ugh, missed the torso's, hat and epaulets.

Me too. By just a few minutes. Had them all in my cart. But while I was adding other pieces they disappeared.

Same happened to me with the animals last week.

I'm sure all the parts will be back in a few weeks, but it's always better to be sure you have them ordered haha. I ordered the Governor, flag and new hat/hair combo parts just in case they're not out of stock when the soldier torso's are back in stock. :look:

1 hour ago, Hoth Rebel said:

Same happened to me with the animals last week.

I'm sure all the parts will be back in a few weeks, but it's always better to be sure you have them ordered haha. I ordered the Governor, flag and new hat/hair combo parts just in case they're not out of stock when the soldier torso's are back in stock. :look:

Same. I'm hoping the parts will be in stock around Black Friday so I can get the rumored Majesto GWP.

Wow, half of them already out of stock.

I wonder if they will be back this year, or will we have to wait until after the winter shut down? Will they do a shut down this year?

Really curious about a few of these parts that have no picture and no listing on Brickowl yet:

image.png.3a0af03768ba472da342be89a00035cd.png

image.png.36c6337358e074c0e5427fc508b7fec3.png

Anyone have any ideas?

I bought some of the plain heads earlier. They were easy to work out without pictures, plain are cheaper than printed and you get the colour info by clicking them.

There is a 3x3x1 facet brick that I need for a Rebrickable MOC that, when planning for, I wasn't looking forward to, as it was only available in white from the original Eldorado fortress and a few other old sets, so it was about $10 per brick. But the new Eldorado Fortress has it, and it's appeared on PAB (out of stock though) for only 20c. Hurrah!

I'm shocked the admiral hat and imperial flags are still up considering the 2015's version sold out and go for insane prices. However, did the sails from the el dorado go up as well? 

My guess is the resellers couldn't afford to clear those out along with everything else.

Ugh, the quidditch trunk capes have disappeared from PaB. Hopefully as a precursor to being listed properly as a multipack and actually being in stock. Fingers crossed. 

They are messing with PAB again.  I had a list going & it is now gone.  Very frustrating.

I keep filling out the feedback survey when they mess around with it.  I filled one out last week complaining about all the parts that are missing pictures.  Today I let them know I wasn't happy that my list has disappeared.

Edited by karrit

The admiral and regular imperial torsos are back up on PaB along with the red epaulettes and mini shako hats

Edited by eldiano

Torso's are gone again (although it is 7 hours later :p )

Had them in my cart, adding additional pieces and POOF they were gone. Was getting my total up to the free shipping threshold. Got there (didn’t take that long) and then they just disappeared. Guess I’ll wait until they are in less demand like the castle torsos?

Yea it will probably take a few months but then they’ll be as readily available as the 10305 torso’s. 

Yea it will probably take a few months but then they’ll be as readily available as the 10305 torso’s. 

And the constant selling out will hopefully move them over to bestsellers

Was able to grab some of the Torsos before they went out of stock again as well as the epaulets.   Sadly the Pirate GWP has sold out though so I cut back on my part order just to get over the free shipping threshold.  Still waiting on some of the animals, plants and a few other things to come back in stock.  My order from late on September 30 has arrived in the US so hopefully will arrive by the end of the week.   Parts order from October 3 has also been shipped already.  I'm liking this 3 week PAB turnaround but don't expect it will last very long.

For anyone looking… Some animals are now back in stock. Got a baby seal and baby polar bear. Wanted to wait, to see if more might show up. But was burned earlier in the day with other items quickly going out of stock. Now the 5-8 week wait begins. 

4 hours ago, BitByBrick said:

For anyone looking… Some animals are now back in stock. Got a baby seal and baby polar bear. Wanted to wait, to see if more might show up. But was burned earlier in the day with other items quickly going out of stock. Now the 5-8 week wait begins. 

If you expect to wait for over 5-6 weeks anyway why do you not wait until all the parts you want are in stock or you get a nice GWP out of it :tongue: It is only a matter of time before they do after all, however the waiting time has been very short now. in the start of the part drop I sent two standard orders 1 of October that arrived 13 of October!
I assume the wait time has increased somewhat now with all the orders coming in for the new parts after that..
Personally I save up parts now to order when the Majisto GWP comes in stock in November :wink:

The Orca parts are back in stock. What are the odds Lego will remove them anytime soon? I want to wait till Nov to place an order (for the Majesto GWP), but I don't want to run into a scenario where Lego pulls them for some reason and I miss my chance.