LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Many thanks for the heads up!

I've been tracking the Chinese New Year parts (sets 80109 and 80108) and most printed parts from them are available. Not the Tiger minifig, though

Talking about tigers, the printed slope from Majestic Tiger 31129 is there too (Element ID 6366029)

Edited by bitbamboo

35 minutes ago, Hoth Rebel said:

Too bad the horse from set 60327 isn't in stock, but thanks for the update :) 

It was in stock when I ordered...

23 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

It was in stock when I ordered...

Imagine outing yourself as the horse rustler! 🐴

Maybe it was in stock for other countries, but here it wasn't last night (when the squirrels came online) or 1 hour ago. So it either sold out or never came in stock. 

Got all the other animals though so I'm still quite content. 

1 minute ago, Hoth Rebel said:

Maybe it was in stock for other countries, but here it wasn't last night (when the squirrels came online) or 1 hour ago. So it either sold out or never came in stock. 

Got all the other animals though so I'm still quite content. 

This happened last time with the tan horse, was very much in demand early on. 

Oh my gosh!! I just ordered dark orange squirrels, tan sea turtles, kitten molds in 3 colors today!

Sadly, no horse or ice penguin molds avaaible in stock yet. 

Ordered a good bit today. Missed (not available) on ice penguin sculpture, gray squirrel, brown saddle, nougat horse, a clown head and yellow clown hair (afro).

Satisfied though; see you in late Feb/ March delivery person lol!

The order I just placed yesterday with the dark orange squirrels and some other things has an oddity. It's showing "In Process" overall, and every part is showing In Warehouse except a mysterious part with a price of 0.00, with the SKU 6385732.

I can't work out what that part is! I definitely didn't intentionally add anything weird, and it wouldn't have let me add a 0.00 part anyway.

Those dark gray squirrels will be elusive here. The rest were available, except for them. They will survive for another day. 

On 11/18/2021 at 2:59 AM, anothergol said:

It used not to but yes it does now. Also B&P only half-counts as for free shipping. Even if you're above the threshold it weirdly requires a little shop item (& thus another package sent) in order to count, at least here in Europe.

Anyone has noticed how you can not paste into the Bricks&Pieces part # anymore, in FireFox? I can still paste in the set ID in FireFox, and paste in the part # in Chrome. Weird.

On 11/18/2021 at 3:35 AM, LegoFjotten said:

In Safari pasting part# using the keyboard does not work, but right click & paste from context menu works. It's been that way for a long time for me. Quite annoying.

Another quirk I've encountered is if I want to quickly search for parts to check if they are available, after 9 searches or so I get an error message and the cart is reset. It kinda seems like they have some countermeasure to limit searching by scrapers/scripts.

I realize this was posted a while ago, I found these old posts by searching after attempting to use the B&P site after not using it for some time but couldn't paste text-copied part IDs making the whole part-availability-search process very tedious and slow. They're just blocking your ability to paste into their website form fields.

For those who haven't used B&P in a while and are now discovering you can't paste part numbers here is the copy/paste fix for Firefox:

https://www.howtogeek.com/251807/how-to-enable-pasting-text-on-sites-that-block-it/

"Some companies think they’re increasing security by disabling your ability to paste into form fields..."

Edited by koalayummies

2 hours ago, Dadster said:

Ordered a good bit today. Missed (not available) on ice penguin sculpture, gray squirrel, brown saddle, nougat horse, a clown head and yellow clown hair (afro).

Satisfied though; see you in late Feb/ March delivery person lol!

Was not aware about a clown head and yellow Afro hairpiece! Which set they are from? And element/Paris iD#, please?

1 minute ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Was not aware about a clown head and yellow Afro hairpiece! Which set they are from? And element/Paris iD#, please?

They are from the new Hospital 60330.

The clown head is 68369 (looks out of stock to me). The yellow afro is not currently available for purchase - 0.00

28 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

They are from the new Hospital 60330.

The clown head is 68369 (looks out of stock to me). The yellow afro is not currently available for purchase - 0.00

Thank you for the info, appreciate it!

20 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Yes thanks! Nabbed some (wonderful, loving) dark orange squirrels to go with my (evil, invasive) grey ones.

That far watering can is still out of stock, but it's already in multiple sets so I feel confident it'll be around for a while.

WHY ARE GREY SQUIRRELS EVIL?! It seems you are racist to only grey squirrels?! All squirrels are created equal. All squirrels are evil. :pir-huzzah1:

Edited by Maple

10 hours ago, koalayummies said:

I realize this was posted a while ago, I found these old posts by searching after attempting to use the B&P site after not using it for some time but couldn't paste text-copied part IDs making the whole part-availability-search process very tedious and slow. They're just blocking your ability to paste into their website form fields.

For those who haven't used B&P in a while and are now discovering you can't paste part numbers here is the copy/paste fix for Firefox:

https://www.howtogeek.com/251807/how-to-enable-pasting-text-on-sites-that-block-it/

"Some companies think they’re increasing security by disabling your ability to paste into form fields..."

Thank you so much!

9 hours ago, Maple said:

WHY ARE GREY SQUIRRELS EVIL?! It seems you are racist to only grey squirrels?! All squirrels are created equal. All squirrels are evil. :pir-huzzah1:

I don't think you understand. Grey squirrels are an invasive species in Europe. They're bigger and more aggressive than their red cousins, and so outcompete them for food and territory.

Meanwhile, red squirrels fart rainbows, so they're much better.

23 minutes ago, RichardGoring said:

I don't think you understand. Grey squirrels are an invasive species in Europe. They're bigger and more aggressive than their red cousins, and so outcompete them for food and territory.

Meanwhile, red squirrels fart rainbows, so they're much better.

Nah, it’s just cos greys are American ;)

1 hour ago, williejm said:

Nah, it’s just cos greys are American ;)

In that case it's fine. We deserve it. :head_back:

We have grey and black ones which are the same species and then the little red ones we don't have that many of. The grey ones are hugely invasive even in America. They will destroy everything. We had 30+ one year in the small year, they were destroying my grandma's garage. The problem is no one hunts them anymore. 75+ years ago people would eat them, supposedly taste like dark meat chicken. I friend of mine in his upper 90s said they would all bring their guns to school at like 8-9 years old, stick them in the corner and then go hunting on the way home. No part of that would be allowed today. :head_back:

The LEGO ones are too cute, real squirrels are evil.

Randomly found this online...

The black squirrel symbolism does not mean good luck. Instead, it means solar eclipse according to some legends. Therefore, a black squirrel is the enemy of humanity and needs to be destroyed if mankind wants to enjoy the heat and light of the sun.

Edited by Maple

27 minutes ago, Maple said:

In that case it's fine. We deserve it. :head_back:

We have grey and black ones which are the same species and then the little red ones we don't have that many of. The grey ones are hugely invasive even in America. They will destroy everything. We had 30+ one year in the small year, they were destroying my grandma's garage. The problem is no one hunts them anymore. 75+ years ago people would eat them, supposedly taste like dark meat chicken. I friend of mine in his upper 90s said they would all bring their guns to school at like 8-9 years old, stick them in the corner and then go hunting on the way home. No part of that would be allowed today. :head_back:

The LEGO ones are too cute, real squirrels are evil.

This got dark. Squirrels of course are not evil, and critters that do well out of humanity’s built environments and agriculture are just doing their best.

Scotland here is still a haven for red squirrels. Interestingly the Eurasian and American species of reds re totally different, but the grey/gray cones from North America and us invasive here. Both the Eurasian red and American gray also exist in dark colour morphs (black) - so the three colours Lego introduced has a LOT covered. 

I don't know if this could give relief to someone, but my B&P order status has just changed to Shipped.

I paid the order on 12th of December.

:classic:

1 hour ago, williejm said:

This got dark. Squirrels of course are not evil
Both the Eurasian red and American gray also exist in dark colour morphs (black) - so the three colours Lego introduced has a LOT covered. 

The grey squirrels are invasive everywhere. That's just how they are because they are evil. They know what they are doing. They are evil. There was no need for 2-3 dozen of them to be in like 4 trees. That's evil. They know what they are doing. :vader:

But the three colors LEGO has made are perfect.

19 minutes ago, Maple said:

The grey squirrels are invasive everywhere. That's just how they are because they are evil. They know what they are doing. They are evil. There was no need for 2-3 dozen of them to be in like 4 trees. That's evil. They know what they are doing. :vader:

But the three colors LEGO has made are perfect.

I’m sorry the squirrels hurt you.

(i did actually get bitten by a grey squirrel once, but it wasn’t her fault)

I just hope that stock levels hold up until Friday. I don't have enough left on the list to get after my last order, but want to buy something for the taxi GWP and will add a bunch of B&Ps things to that.