LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

One reason I make lootshots is that I can look at them after a few months and check how many pieces of them I've put to use yet. If I haven't used many, I'll tune my orders down till I only have the essentials and the stuff I want the most. Saves money!

Edited by Exetrius

2 hours ago, Exetrius said:

One reason I make lootshots is that I can look at them after a few months and check how many pieces of them I've put to use yet. If I haven't used many, I'll tune my orders down till I only have the essentials and the stuff I want the most. Saves money!

That is wise!

I have gotten my order yesterday and there were some parts missing. the provided list also proves it. Thankfully they were the least important parts which I have ordered. Interestingly there were MANY extra parts that I did not order and which were not 2 be found on the list

1 hour ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

I have gotten my order yesterday and there were some parts missing. the provided list also proves it. Thankfully they were the least important parts which I have ordered. Interestingly there were MANY extra parts that I did not order and which were not 2 be found on the list

That is weird. A distracted employee:)

2 hours ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

I cross my fingers since I've just placed an order of 61 parts of different kinds and most of quantities are 1 and 2...
We will see

6 hours ago, Ponga91 said:

I cross my fingers since I've just placed an order of 61 parts of different kinds and most of quantities are 1 and 2...
We will see

I also got some parts missing in my previous order. Asked to LEGO if they can send me the missing parts...

Edited by Alex THELEGOFAN

Just got an order where over half the parts were missing. Do you guys normally count the pieces? I never bothered making sure there were actually the right number when I order 100+ of something, but I probably should now...

On 2/19/2020 at 11:18 AM, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

I had this before. I ordered 6x6 transparent satellite dish and received 2x2 white slideshoe. It’s happened on 2 separate occasions with the exact same pieces!

2 hours ago, Tusserte said:

Just got an order where over half the parts were missing. Do you guys normally count the pieces? I never bothered making sure there were actually the right number when I order 100+ of something, but I probably should now...

I count them every time. So far I only got more parts comparing to order, like 2-3 pieces of small parts a few times.
I'll keep counting anyway

3 hours ago, Tusserte said:

I always count the parts from my orders. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever received an order where I only got what I ordered (there was always something missing, extra or both)

Got an order yesterday, and counted the pieces for the first time. One small lot was missing, others had a little extra. In total I got a little more than I ordered.

So I had an order placed on 22/01 that shipped on 29/01 and hadn't shown up by 12/02. Contacted LEGO and they filed a replacement order. Original order showed up the next day but it was too late to cancel the replacement parts. (which LEGO told me I could keep if/when they showed up)

Original order was missing 2 of the heads from the birthday clown which LEGO organized to ship me in a third order.

Just today the replacement order, the one sent to replace the "missing" order (which was actually just really delayed) arrived. Its got all the parts it should have (including the 2 birthday clown heads)  but its also got 50 of part 6177135 (1 x 2 grille brick in sand blue) that aren't on the packing list and that I never ordered in any order made from B&P. So another order that's not what it should be (extra parts in this case). I do wonder though if someone out there is going to get their order and find its missing 50 sand blue grille bricks... :)

And of course the third order (containing just the 2 birthday clown heads) will probably show up soon as well :)

BrickHawk has just released a new feature called "PARTHAWKS" which allows you to configure alerts for stock availability (element back in stock, stock level increases and price changes) at Bricks and Pieces and Pick-a-Brick. It's in beta and testers are sought to help make sure it works and to improve the feature. If you are interested in trying it out, signup at https://brickhawk.com, and send an email through to info@brickhawk.com so you can be added to the beta. 

Edited by 4bee

33 minutes ago, 4bee said:

BrickHawk has just released a new feature called "PARTHAWKS" which allows you to configure alerts for stock availability (element back in stock, stock level increases and price changes) at Bricks and Pieces and Pick-a-Brick. It's in beta and testers are sought to help make sure it works and to improve the feature. If you are interested in trying it out, signup at https://brickhawk.com, and send an email through to info@brickhawk.com so you can be added to the beta. 

Sounds good

My order from feb 2nd finally arrived on the 19th. No tracking info and it never showed up in my order history.

I counted my parts for the first time.
Short on several lots by a brick. Oddly I don't recall ever noticing anything except a rigidly correct piece count before.
Over a brick on silver and dark metallic grey ingots, extra torso, extra shako and backpack.
It's irritating because I only ordered exactly what I needed of one of the shorted lots.
I'm happy because I got an extra Prussian Artillery Soldier for free essentially.
So I consider myself ahead.

Orders 2 & 3:

800x526.jpg

All pieces and quantities seemed correct. I've only every had an error once on B&P.

1 minute ago, MKJoshA said:

Orders 2 & 3:

[image]

All pieces and quantities seemed correct. I've only every had an error once on B&P.

Wat. What are those curved pieces *huh*

2 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Wat. What are those curved pieces *huh*

The engine casing from the newest X-Wing set.

I've had only one order that was short by one brick.  Most orders I come in with 1-10 extra of each type or brick I order.  In my experience, the more of a type or brick you order the more you get extra, especially with smaller pieces, so ordering 200 of something usually nets you a number of extras.  Really big pieces tend to be dead on, regardless of count.

4 hours ago, Megbricks said:

Bird and lioness order arrived this week

Nice, I really want more of them but too lazy to call the customer rep and they might tell me blue bird cannot be ordered.

41 minutes ago, Pchan1983 said:

Nice, I really want more of them but too lazy to call the customer rep and they might tell me blue bird cannot be ordered.

The person I spoke with on the checked for the lion but not for the birds for some reason. They are quite expensive for such small pieces

8 hours ago, Megbricks said:

Bird and lioness order arrived this week

Which set did you order the bird from?  I can't find the birds anywhere

10 hours ago, zoth33 said:

Which set did you order the bird from?  I can't find the birds anywhere

It is from the book store ( the new modular). They are not available online, you have to phone customer service to order them. 

Edited by Megbricks