LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

1 minute ago, Alpinemaps said:

Okay....what in the world is that from?  It looks like a penguin wearing sunglasses?

That is from the Unikitty sets 

5 minutes ago, x105Black said:

That is from the Unikitty sets 

Thank you!  Based on your comment, I figured out it's from 41453

41453-1.jpg?201805220828

What a funky piece, lol.

1 hour ago, x105Black said:

Not really sure what half of these are.  What are the part numbers or set names / numbers.

I'm guessing this piece.

37823.pngsub-buzz-2707-1490723843-26.png?downsize

6 hours ago, x105Black said:

Not really sure what half of these are.  What are the part numbers or set names / numbers.

The second and third are from summer 2018 city sets, don’t know which hair piece the first one is.

5 hours ago, MAB said:

I'm guessing this piece.

*insert 2 images here*

Ahhh! Learnt something new today!

5 hours ago, MAB said:

I'm guessing this piece.

Oh god.  It's bad enough in real life.  In LEGO, it should have been dual molded.

:laugh:

The pieces I mentioned yesterday. All available to order.

Rat - 38635

Polar Bear - 38725

Tent - 6228814

Mounatina Bike - 6228496

Baby Holder - 6233539

Hair piece - 37823

Furry hat - 36933

Edited by bountybossk

Is that the same polar bear as in set 60036 Arctic Base Camp or is that a different polar bear? I'm curious if they have the same print or an entirely different print.

9 minutes ago, TAFOL said:

Is that the same polar bear as in set 60036 Arctic Base Camp or is that a different polar bear? I'm curious if they have the same print or an entirely different print.

From the pictures it looks identical to last Arctic wave.. There was a early leak which had a tan face, but that made no sense since it is not realistic.. White or blood-red is the only right face colour, but the latter is not very likely in Lego:laugh:

Good to know the polar bear is available to order, it looks useful for the Zoo I have been planning for a while. (the mammoth and saber tooth less so since they are both long extinct)

Has anyone managed to secure this part?

Part.jpg

That was the holy grail for me, I placed an order especially for it, assuming that, having appeared in no set, maybe it had been made in small quantities for a LUG or something.

That was a week ago. A week later, Lego has cancelled my order (my whole B&P order, but not the few parts added by phone, go figure).
Tech support doesn't know why & tells me the order never existed in the first place (while I have a confirmation email from Lego, & of course, phone support who added the extra parts to that order). I also wrote to the support, which replied to have lost my email right after reading it. That's just perfect!

Now of course that amazing part is already gone (yesterday the part was still listed, but the image was gone), & the only trace left of it, is the screenshot I made of my order, knowing that B&P would probably screw up as usual. It's not even a part I can get on Bricklink later, since it never officially existed.

I so wish Lego would ditch their bs system & open a Bricklink store instead.

Edited by anothergol

Here’s the status of the new animal molds (may be different outside the US):

• Mammoth head (6227893): out of stock on website, will be available on 6 July, not addable by phone due to no price

• Mammoth body (6224747): out of stock on website, no info by phone, I’d guess available on 6 July like the others

• Mammoth trunk (6224750): not listed on website, addable by phone for $1.68

• Common mammoth parts: tusks are 6110023 and 6146951 (need two of each); technic pin is 4121715

• Mastodon/cat (6225509): not listed on site, addable by phone for $6.70 each, will ship on 6 July

• Polar bear (6225509): available on site for $4.97

• Rat/rodent from arctic sets (6226594): available on site for $1.33

• Bald eagle (6232185): out of stock on website, will be available on 6 July, not addable by phone due to no price

• Bonus: power blast set of parts (35032): blue and green sets available on site for $1.75, red listed but out of stock and not addable by phone

The ones that don’t have a price listed probably will have prices within a few days, and should be easily addable by phone at that point.

Edited by fastlindyrick

10 minutes ago, fastlindyrick said:

Thanks for the nice overview, more or less what they told me also.. That mammoth sure not going to be cheep if the trunk is 1,68, head maybe around 5 and body close to 10 :wacko: 

35 minutes ago, fastlindyrick said:

The ones that don’t have a price listed probably will have prices within a few days, and should be easily addable by phone at that point.

Thanks for the information!  I may be delaying my order a little longer.

6 hours ago, anothergol said:

Part.jpg

That was the holy grail for me, I placed an order especially for it, assuming that, having appeared in no set, maybe it had been made in small quantities for a LUG or something.

That was a week ago. A week later, Lego has cancelled my order (my whole B&P order, but not the few parts added by phone, go figure).
Tech support doesn't know why & tells me the order never existed in the first place (while I have a confirmation email from Lego, & of course, phone support who added the extra parts to that order). I also wrote to the support, which replied to have lost my email right after reading it. That's just perfect!

Now of course that amazing part is already gone (yesterday the part was still listed, but the image was gone), & the only trace left of it, is the screenshot I made of my order, knowing that B&P would probably screw up as usual. It's not even a part I can get on Bricklink later, since it never officially existed.

Wow, that's not cool! I suspect it will become available in a set at the end of the year then, why else would it already exists in digital form? Bad luck, man!

I suspect I will be placing an order sometime in July or so by the look of it (maybe by then even more parts will be available :)

48 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

Wow, that's not cool! I suspect it will become available in a set at the end of the year then, why else would it already exists in digital form? Bad luck, man!

Yeah I'm pretty pissed about this one. I've placed hundreds of Bricklink orders and they go so much more smoothly than buying from Lego. I think they just don't care for AFOLs (I wouldn't either, if we're really just 0.5% of their business). It's Lego's organization & website that pisses me off, though. Lego's support is always there to help (but even reaching them is made hard for tech reasons).

I suspect it was made for a LUG, or for a design that didn't make it to a set. Or perhaps it never really existed, because the image disappearing one day before the part is pretty suspect. Perhaps Lego made a mistake & the part has never been produced (well those who ordered it will tell me soon, I guess).

That being said, I only restrict my MOCs to parts that Lego has ever produced, but I don't mind going for clones if Lego has produced the same part. And fortunately, "Enlighten" has produced it, and if Lego can't fix my order, that's exactly what I'm gonna do, I'll go buy it on Ali. I'm not worrying too much about the clutch power, but I'm not sure if their color is compatible, though.

7 hours ago, anothergol said:

Part.jpg

I received my last order a few days ago, I bought 20 of this piece and everything went fine. Maybe the availability depends on the country you live in? Of perhaps since it's a piece that has not been used in a set yet, B&P removed the piece right before finalizing your order?

7 hours ago, anothergol said:

Do you mean in that colour or in general? Black ones are the feet of the Creator pug dog polybag, if that is any help.

2 hours ago, Legomanarthur said:

I received my last order a few days ago, I bought 20 of this piece and everything went fine.

So you got the part, it does exist? Lucky man.

2 hours ago, Legomanarthur said:

I received my last order a few days ago, I bought 20 of this piece and everything went fine. Maybe the availability depends on the country you live in? Of perhaps since it's a piece that has not been used in a set yet, B&P removed the piece right before finalizing your order?

They didn't remove it from my order, they removed my order. Keeping the story short, I make an order (which kept giving me errors until it finally accepted it), I call to add a few parts, I check my order and it's fine. 7 days later, my 40eur order becomes a 8eur order, my entire B&P order was marked as "cancelled", leaving only the few parts added by phone. Support can't even tell me why it's cancelled, they tried to bs me claiming the item "is just a mark, not a real order", while I have a confirmation email for the order.. For quite a moment that item in my order was oscillating between "call support" (or something like that) end eventually it went to "in progress".

There's still a slight chance that it's the label that's wrong, and that the order has been sent, but I doubt it. Afterall, after an item has been sent, it also says "0" as its price. Except here it changes the total amount, so it's different.

On top of that it was an order for a Rebrick contest that's ending up in 2 weeks, so that's dead too.

Side note: for those who use FireFox's screenshot system to capture their order (it beats capturing 10 screens), be aware that the screen cap apparently has a height limit (mine is missing the bottom of my order).

2 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

Do you mean in that colour or in general? Black ones are the feet of the Creator pug dog polybag, if that is any help.

Yeah the color. I have lots of black ones, they're everywhere.

Btw I don't think this one has been mentioned yet. Not orderable yet, but because dual molded, it'll probably be as expensive as the white one. Still the closest thing to a bar 2L that Lego will probably never produce (because kids would lose them inside other parts)

Edited by anothergol

Something odd I seen is that unlike normal CMF's the Unikitty ones have nearly all of them on bricks&pieces, not in stock but they show up. Figured that was interesting since they are blind bags 

Also something I noticed, all the parts to that super rare new T-Rex from the giveaway that there is only so many made are on Bricks&Pieces but listed as out of stock, I doubt it will be for sale but interesting.

@anothergol I’ve never had a problem with B&P. I’m sorry to hear about your bad experiences :cry_sad:

There’s another thread about B&P, on the other thread they talk about the actual website rather than the pieces listed, might be worth posting your story there :sceptic:

4 hours ago, J4ck said:

@anothergol I’ve never had a problem with B&P. I’m sorry to hear about your bad experiences :cry_sad:

There’s another thread about B&P

couldn't find it, do you know where?