Chapter 3a

Chapter 3b

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

As agreed with her husband, Lady Mariana of the Trifork has despatched emissaries to the most important diplomatic relations of the Trifork in order to solidify its position in the tumultuous times of current Historica.

23444211955_4264a5a9bb_c.jpg

Riding fast towards Benoic, and later onwards towards Nalderic, this emissary is carrying two identical letters for the Lord Regents of Avalonia, de Gothia of Benoic and Simon of Nalderic. The letters read:

To the Lord Regents of Avalonia,

It is our hope that this message finds you well. First of all, we wish to reassure you of the continued and relentless support of the Trifork in furthering the well-being of Avalonia.

However, we wish to express our concerns about the current political situation in our beloved Avalonia. Our fellow lords and ladies fought on different sides and are divided on the matter of Kaliphlin, and the tension amongst us is growing. We fear that this tension will lead to conflict and division, and feel that this risk must be addressed.

Therefore, we wish to extend an invitation to the Trifork. My husband wishes to discuss the situation with you, and request your advice on how to best preserve the interests of Avalonia through the current crisis.

Lady Mariana

on behalf of Beorthan,

Lord Mayor of the Trifork,

Gatekeeper of the East and Captain of the Republic

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

22815862254_55ca08ed55_c.jpg

En route to Nocturnus, Tauro and Bregir have now reached the outskirts of Cedrica, about to pass a guard post manned by the now somewhat redundant kings guard. They are carrying the following despatch:

To Lord Vladivus Stormbringer, Captain of the Shadowmere Guard and the Moruth Rangers, and trusted friend of the Trifork,

I write this letter on behalf of my dear husband. It has come to his attention that you backed different sides in the recent conflict in Kaliphlin, and he assures me how relieved he is not to have met you or your mighty armies in battle.

He wishes to reaffirm his friendship to you, as well as reconfirm that the Trifork considers Shadowmere amongst its closest allies, and that you shall not stand alone in the looming civil war. In the event of a war, you may count on us to commit all available forces and the necessary resources to back your cause.

Lady Mariana

on behalf of Beorthan,

Lord Mayor of the Trifork,

Gatekeeper of the East and Captain of the Republic

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

22815860614_d474e1dc1e_c.jpg

Galloping through the western deserts of Kaliphlin, one heading towards Mpya Stedor and the other towards the Nestlands, both strongholds of the High Council resistance. They carry a message for those still loyal to the Republic:

To the High Councillors of the Kaliphlinite Republic,

On behalf of Beorthan, Captain of the Republic and Lord Mayor of the Trifork.

Through the recent conflict, the Trifork stood at your side through victory and hardship to the bitter end. The High Council can rest assured that the might and wealth of the Trifork will continue to support any decision you may take on Kaliphlinite matters.

It is our hope that you will pass this message on amongst your allies. For the republic!

Lady Mariana

on behalf of Beorthan,

Captain of the Republic,

Gatekeeper of the East and Lord Mayor of the Trifork

They further carry two addendums, one for the leaders of the Nestlands…

To the leaders of the Cobalt Vale and the Nestlands,

Your resistance to the attacks of the Desert King, both during and after the civil war is the stuff of legends. It occupied a significant part of the Desert King's forces, which significantly decreased the pressure on the rest of the High Council forces. This was true too for the Expeditionary forces of the Trifork, and for this, we are much obliged.

Therefore, we hope to establish closer relations, starting with a trade agreement. The textile industry of the Trifork has a particular interest in the colourful minerals of the Nestlands, and we are willing to pay a good price in either gold or wares. Further, we shall open our markets to traders from the Nestlands, and hope you will do the same for us.

Lady Mariana

on behalf of Beorthan,

Captain of the Republic,

…and one for Lord Damaximus of Mpya Stedor.

To Lord Damaximus of Stedor,

After having had the honour of fighting alongside the forces of Mpya Stedor in the recent Kaliphlinite conflict, the Trifork wishes to solidify relations to Mpya Stedor to the benefit of both our cities. It is our hope that you will agree to a trade agreement allowing our traders mutual free trading rights. We are certain that this will bring great wealth to us both.

Further, should the recent conflict have left you in need of further aid, you have but to ask, and the Trifork will do its best to assist.

Lady Mariana

on behalf of Beorthan,

Captain of the Republic,

23361680281_c0b26567cb_c.jpg

The last of the messengers have taken the western route, heading towards Eastgate and Barqa. Camping in a ruin of an old manor, one of them have been cornered by a pair of werewolves of questionable affiliation. However, those werewolves are in for a surprise from above.

Carrying the same message for the High Council as their colleagues, they too carry addendums, one for the MacLeans…

To the honourable MacLeans of Eastgate and Easterbroke,

We have been following the developments in Eastgate from before the civil war with great concern. Putting your differences aside to fight for the Republic was a most honourable deed, and Beorthan has been proud to fight at your side against the false sand king.

Now that a truce has been agreed, the Trifork hopes to continue this alliance through trade. As you know, we are linked by the Red River, and the Trifork hopes that both Eastgate and Easterbroke will be interested in furthering the trade along this node. We are willing to commit patrol crafts to guard the traffic of the river, as well as to open our markets to your merchants and wares, and hope you will reciprocate this offer.

Lastly, should we be able to offer anything in your efforts to rebuild Eastgate or Easterbroke, let us know, and we shall do our best to assist you.

Lady Mariana

on behalf of Beorthan,

Captain of the Republic,

…and one for Sir Gideon of Barqa.

To Sir Gideon, representative for the city of Barqa in the Kaliphlin High Council,

Honoured to have fought alongside the mighty Lord Gideon in the recent Kaliphlinite conflict, ser Beorthan wishes to reaffirm the friendship between Barqa of Kaliphlin and the Trifork of Avalonia.

For a long time, traders from Barqa have been an important constituent in the markets of the Trifork, as has the caravans passing through our city towards Benoic and central Avalonia. It is our hope that we may strengthen this relationship, and therefore, on behalf of my husband, I extend a standing invitation for Lord Gideon or any of his representatives to visit the Trifork and discuss a treaty of friendship and trade between our cities.

Mostly unscarred by the recent conflicts, the Trifork is further in a position to offer assistance, should Barqa want anything in your efforts to recover from war.

Lady Mariana

on behalf of Beorthan,

Captain of the Republic,

C&C welcome - I hope you like these small builds, as they were quite fun to build.

While this is not strictly related to the Aestwäld saga with TitusV, it follows naturally to one of my other builds of the Saga, which is why I titled it as belonging to the saga.

I hope that those addressed above have no issue with being implicated, but as you are free to react as you wish, I decided not to ask first. I of course hope that:

1) No one feels forgotten. I have tried to include most of those who has had former interactions with the Trifork directly or through challenges etc. :sweet:

2) This will spawn some reaction over time from some of you, but I also fully understand if time or priorities does not permit it. No pressure! :tongue:

3) You don't mind the amount of text. :wink:

Expect a PM, once I figure out some minor details in my storyline- this may well fit in with what I've got planned! Great series of builds! Lots of cool details.

Excellent series of builds, Bregir! I particularly like the second one; the dark blue roof looks very nice, as does the log brick pillars :thumbup:

Edited by LittleJohn

Great scenes! Wonderful that you depicted all the messengers and heralds in the right landscape. I guess I like the bridge at the beginnimg the most.

Excellent bridge design with the recessed arches, and columns for extra support :thumbup: The mini gatehouse is also very good, the colorscheme looks quite regal which is fitting for Cedrica.

And the overgrown look of the ruins makes them seem appropriately ancient :classic: