Sign in to follow this  
TitusV

Drondil - The Rivergate

23388322631_98da40dea4_c.jpg

The Rivergate, also known as the "Bucksgate", for the shield over the gateway, is the most important gate leading from the Inner City to the Harbor District. As such, it is quite important for the trade and defense of Drondil.

23444514446_035191c74a_c.jpg

23444512056_225d548a39_c.jpg

23102695659_dc8868194c_c.jpg

Due to the early hour (read: due to the lack of minifigs), there's not much folk about, except a tradewomen thinking to make bussiness.

22842332604_e2a161b0a2_c.jpg

----------------------------------

Thank you all for the kind comments on the docks, I think this answers your questions about Drondil being modular. (But since these are all the bricks I have, I will tear this down so you can also see other parts of the city. Building a totally modular city O can keep intact still stays the goal). Thanks again to Kabel and Bregir.

Edited by TitusV

The wall and gate are nice addition to Drondil. I like the roof of the watchtower and the shield over the gate :thumbup:

That is just a perfect addition to the docks, Titus! The wall is looking great and very sturdy - and I really like the texturing. The roof of that tower really steals the show, though! :grin:

Loving the market stall too!

The Trifork seems to have made itself a powerful ally to the west! :classic:

And Blufiji - those colours are the colours of Drondil - blue for the family and green for Avalonia.

Nice, clean build. I like the contrast between the smooth walls and the cobblestones, and that little tower roof is great!

Thank you all for the kind comments, also for the previous build!

Thanks to Bregir for explaining my flag :classic: