Takezo

10253 Big Ben

Looks like I just found my Christmas build! The Peter Pan minifig will go nicely with this.......

This looks like it might be the best non Technic set of 2016.

The Creator Expert "landmark" sets never disappointed so far ... from the first images, this seems like my favorite so far.

Edited by Emmi

Best looking D2C for 2016 so far, I didnt found any bad thing on this yet.I only hope that clock can be somewhat motorised and put some lights inside.

But watch out for gunpowder :tongue: .

It's actually the first D2C set this year that surpassed my expectations ... and I have high expectations for all D2C sets!

Looks great as expected!

There is a chance the build will be a bit repetitive though... oh well, I'll probably get it anyway.

Yeah, the leaked photographs aren't meant to be shared. He told me not to post an article on them because of the official reveal tomorrow.

Thanks for pointing this out. I was too excited that I was about to jump on my keyboard and begin writing about it. Guess we just have to wait until the veil is pulled off tomorrow.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but any updates about 10252 Volkswagen Beetle?

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but any updates about 10252 Volkswagen Beetle?

Read all about it here!

Good Lord, that set is a beauty! Definite buy! It will go inrcedibly well with the Tower Bridge!

I've seen the press release and I'm going to drop a huge piece of info that will make you all very happy: it's only $250 (£169.99 / 219.99€)! :grin:

That's all I'm revealing; you'll have to wait and see for the rest tomorrow.

I've seen the press release and I'm going to drop a huge piece of info that will make you all very happy: it's only $250 (£169.99 / 219.99€)! :grin:

That is a fantastic deal

Holy shit that's cheap. Is the set smaller than it looks? Sometimes I find it hard to imagine LEGO being generous with their pricing.

Woah, only 250$?? I thought it would be 350! I hope it only amounts to 300CAD and nothing more.

Great, absolutely great deal ... only 219€ for such a wonderful set and over 4000 pieces!? Can barely believe it after seeing how expensive D2C sets were lately.

Yes, the build will probably be repetitive most the times but that's the nature of the model, in the end it will look amazing on display and that's what counts for me.

Hi

when a set with over 4k pieces has a mrsp of 219€ than even the last one should realized that its NOT and NEVER about the piece count but the weight of the plastic.

Big Ben will have lots of small and smallest plates and parts. I bet, if someone would weight Big Ben and the Sydney Opera both having the same/similar weight/money value.

Dino

So you admit to revealing confidential infos from a document that clearly state a deadline... :look: