P1090077.JPG

P1090080.JPG

P1090081.JPG

P1090082.JPG

P1090083.JPG

P1090085.JPG

P1090086.JPG

P1090088.JPG

At the weekend i'll tray to take better pictures with other camera.

P.S. Max has to wait for v3.0

Hmm... very good idea with opening of the front cabin... it makes it easier but clever... like by some special supercars... I'm not a fan of the front nose but I like the rear photo a lot... lower black diffusors leading up create nice butt... the exhaust pipes in the middle fit also very well... nice rear with spoiler...

Hmm... still waiting for v3.0... :P

Maybe with changed body because of motor, servo, receiver and battery... probably the whole car will be changed and remain only original chassis... good work... ;)

Hint:

Sariel fitted all the stuff in his Ferrari Testarossa... but there remained no space for seat etc... compromises...

Max...

Edited by MaxSupercars

The rear view is looking excellent. Now I'm curious about the Electrics that will be going in... Or will your 9v leads only be for led lights?

Actually I didn't expected that much after the very first version, but whooohoo! :classic::thumbup:

The functions and the rear view in this scale are fantastic, just some detailing with lights, and done.

To be a bit on the constructive :wink: negative side: I also would like to see a nicer front (maybe very small panels, angled somehow), and I am also not sure about the rim covers - but they give definitely a nice Lambo Countach effect, maybe just a simple color change (to LBG)... but this is only me... never mind! :laugh:

Edited by agrof

In first version front looked better, because it was lower (part closer to frontshiled). It is not much higher, but anyway, it os pretty big change at this scale.

For power functions, i think, i'll have to remowe fake engine and also cabin interior.

And i also love that rear view picture.

Thank You!

Excellent small car, i really like this scale) It was really fun at start, and evolving to something better and better. Old front looks better as i think, adding any transparent bricks will make it shine anyway. Is there any way to change upside-down 5x7 panels at sides to 3x7 vertical panels?

Old front looked good on first version.

On second version, it is too high, and dont look anymore good.

Made two new versions.

IMG_3532.JPG

IMG_3536.JPG

Second

IMG_3527.JPG

IMG_3528.JPG

Am i satisfoed?

NO!

Jurss... the very first versions of the front looked like Formula 1... now it looks like Bugatti Veyron... :D

Hmm not bad version... but something is missing to me... But ignore my comment everyone got different tasties... I know that in small models there are not many choises/panel combinations...

If you would try to make this and use halfbeams or axle connectors to make air intakes? Hmm...

wasp3small.jpg

Max...

Edited by MaxSupercars

Yes, maybe i shoud move away somehow from panels.

But ... i have all body made mainly from panels, so front not from panels will not match with body.

Can you show the steering solution a bit better?

Really curious about your solution. I might be able to use it for my own car.

Some small change to front

IMG_3547.JPG

And something special for MaxSupercars (it almost didn't happened, because i couldnt fit IR reciever)

IMG_3553.JPG

IMG_3556.JPG

About steering later - i'll try to make LDD file.

I really like the new front end look!

I'm not such a fan about the roof though.

Since you're changing the front so much, my vote goes to the one you did on 15 Nov, just all in 1 colour.

How is that IR placement coming?

Yes, first was the best, but it didn't fit together with changed steering mechanism.