Garmadon

[O - H05] Underwater, or Not?

Tags: Exploration, Land/Water Vehicle

Jedadiah Douglass, signing in from Livgorn...

21361229239_8d1729048c_z.jpg

Oh boy! It will be a while until I can talk about that! So much for Forring being any good! Ha! Ginormous ducks, yikes! Yes, yes, another vacation is quite in order... and thankfully, since Dr. Long is no longer first branch executive and good old Jacques is there instead, vacations aren't that hard to come by, haha!

21556926751_ff5b44bb65_z.jpg

Hey, look at this, another Pombe animal plant! Except this one provides fast food, yum! But I shall finish my ice cream here first.

21521904906_66cc5b69a7_z.jpg

Seriously though, this is a very nice planet, but I am having trouble figuring out if I am underwater or flying... and I forgot to check my Domination for Dummies before I landed to find out. Oh well. Remind me to ask Pombe if animal trees can grow underwater or not. But where are my legs?

21360344878_8ceba51f04_z.jpg

Ah ha, there you are! Get back over here!

21360247208_8b1e328342_z.jpg

Now this is a bit better than that horrid planet last week, ha! Here we go!

My weekly build - and I'm really not sure if it's underwater or not! :laugh: It wasn't originally meant to be, but the plants, landscape, mech, and photography turned out such that I'm don't know myself! :grin: What do you think of it all?

Comments and constructive criticism are welcome as always! :sweet:

Very nice build, some neat colors you used here! I really like that little mech and nice touch with Jed's change of headgear! And I'd opine that it would be hard to eat ice cream underwater. :grin:

Hey, look at this, another Pombe animal plant! Except this one provides fast food, yum! But I shall finish my ice cream here first.

Seriously though, this is a very nice planet, but I am having trouble figuring out if I am underwater or flying... and I forgot to check my Domination for Dummies before I landed to find out. Oh well. Remind me to ask Pombe if animal trees can grow underwater or not.

20229736269_a60d4633bb_t.jpg That totally depends on whether or not these fast food animal trees have a dive through or not. The ones with a dive through survive underwater, because they cater to their customers needs for speed and convenience. The ones without a dive through tend to lose customers and go out of business and don't survive underwater.

19793749204_610b75bfb7_t.jpg Stop. Just stop. Don't listen to him.

Thanks all! :wink:

Very nice build, some neat colors you used here! I really like that little mech and nice touch with Jed's change of headgear! And I'd opine that it would be hard to eat ice cream underwater. :grin:

Thanks Kai! I was really happy with how the mech ended up, and I was hoping that this hat would make it look a bit colder, like it was originally intended to be! :grin: Ha, ha, good point with the ice cream, but it could always be waterproof! :laugh::tongue:

Fantastic landscaping! It looks superbly alien! Great work!

Thanks LordDan, I decided to go with a more alien landscape this time, and it was actually a lot of fun! :sweet:

20229736269_a60d4633bb_t.jpg That totally depends on whether or not these fast food animal trees have a dive through or not. The ones with a dive through survive underwater, because they cater to their customers needs for speed and convenience. The ones without a dive through tend to lose customers and go out of business and don't survive underwater.

19793749204_610b75bfb7_t.jpg Stop. Just stop. Don't listen to him.

:laugh::iamded_lol::roflmao:

I didn't see a dive through, but I'll make a note of checking more carefully next time! :laugh::rofl:

Nice and colorful. I'd say it is underwater except Jedidiah is not dressed for it. Nice work.

Thanks SpacerSteve! This is Octan though, you've no notion of what kind of clothing technology we've got... have you ever checked out Pombe's team? :laugh: But I had better not spill out any corp. secrets... :look::rofl:

Great build! The various plants are really nice, especially the fast food tree. :roflmao: How could you make such an amateur mistake as to not check for a dive in? :look::tongue::laugh:

Great build! The various plants are really nice, especially the fast food tree. :roflmao: How could you make such an amateur mistake as to not check for a dive in? :look::tongue::laugh:

:laugh::roflmao: I'm afraid that Jed is a failed and poor specimen of the training they give Octan explorers (he can't shoot either - or rather, he can't shoot straight!) :laugh::grin: Thanks medium! :sweet:

Super cool colors in this one! Nice work on the speeder/walker!

Thanks David!

The walker, the landscape, it's all really good. And of course, the giant-chicken-leg tree... :laugh:

Ha, ha, thanks Scorpio! I thought the tree needed something on it, and then I remembered Pombe's tree! :grin::laugh:

The judges awarded you 4 points.

Thankee judges! :wink:

Excellent build, Garmadon! The blue ground works perfectly and I love the tree :wub:

Thanks a lot LJ! This was one of my favorite AG builds so far - at least, it was one of the most fun ones to build! :wink::laugh: