and you build such contrasting MOC's, a grand piece of Dark Fantasy I love it :)

This looks insanely cool! The mutiple irregular towers with all kinds of nice detailing, the lava river and the overall darkness make this a fantastic build :thumbup: This would fit in perfectly in Nocturnus. Our gates will always be open for you, sir!

So cool, I love all the hidden details like the dragon on the left side of the castle and Slizer arm on top of a tower. An awesome setting that oozes evil!

I built a black castle recently and did a lot of google searching, stuff like "black castle moc" etc to see what was out there already. This was one of the only really spectacular ones that I could find, great to see it posted here :thumbup:

100% opposite to your white castle. I like both. Asking my daughters they vote for white one.

Excellent castle, the towers and walls - very nice job incorporating those large castle pieces! - are great, and the dark red leaves accents it perfectly. Nice touch of rock-work and landscape as well! :thumbup:

Waw, that's a dark castle you got there! I really love it! If i may ask, how long did it take to build?

Very spooky! I wish I had a castle like this one for my halloween display! Cool lava river! Great job!