Sign in to follow this  
Waterbrick Down

Henrys Announcement Topic

I'm always a little worried with certain NPCs - sometimes when they join the party, they sort of slip to the way-side. It's really tough, because generally you keep meeting NEW NPCs and someone else controls the NPC in battle, and the QM gets stuck playing/keeping track of 20 characters while everyone else only has one. BUT, though for the first week or so I was afraid Rex was going to go the same route... I love him too. Boomingham has a good history of becoming pals with NPCs, probably even more so than PCs. :laugh:

I have been re-reading Baltarok a lot recently, and I always forget that level 5 heroes are the whole reason that a war happened. :laugh: If the Circus heroes hadn't killed Mint and let him take Grishnod back, there would have been no war. That was the start of the chain-reaction.

And how awesome some of the heroes in there were. Hoke, Guts and Nerwen had one of the absolute best dynamics in that final battle - before, during, and after. And I forgot Hoke and Heweyrt got along as two dangerous men. :grin: I'll have to get them back together some time.

Each of those quests was utterly awesome. I already wish I could go back and change some things... :look:

...in my voting that is.

Edited by Palathadric

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the release of the Henrys have been moved back a week. Apologies for the delay.

Too bad :sad: . I'm really itching to see this year's results!

Speeches you say? Does that mean the winners have been notified?

Ther winners have been tallied for a while, but there's a lot of prep work. The speeches are by NPCs presenting the awards.

If you read the last Henry's, generally there is a presenter for each category. :thumbup: The people who play those NPCs just have to write them - and WBD has built some lovely scenery as well! But no, the winners find out the same time as everyone else.

Photography and videography are complete, just waiting on a few speeches and the Henry's will be up! :classic:

Videography? There will be videos? :oh: