Sign in to follow this  
Waterbrick Down

Henrys Announcement Topic

Hmm... I thought Kinto was saying she felt uncertain inside as to how she felt about it... :sceptic:

It's probably because of my taking a break there, but how has Warlen changed? He seems about the same as he was before my break, except that he suddenly had a vendetta against Vorpalis... :look: That's a good point...

Warlen started out as a wacky mage with a skull familiar and has transitioned to a vindictive mystic knight, he's still got a lot of things to learn but it feels like his character is changing as time progresses.

Obsession happens in real life! I like it! If Lind wants to think of it as love, that will make it all the more real. :thumbup:

True, but I don't think that's the direction Lind (player) was trying to portray.

True, but I don't think that's the direction Lind (player) was trying to portray.

I have to admit, a lot about Lind (the character) works much better as a villain than as a Hero, despite Lind (player) trying to portray the exact opposite. :laugh:

Nessa+Karie Quest #62 for "most powerful relationship (romantic)"!

(Also summer photoshoot)

:rofl: I'd forgotten about the photoshoot, Heckz' face in that one is perfect! :laugh:

That was a great event, we need another one of those. Maybe next Anniversary? :classic:

I have to admit, a lot about Lind (the character) works much better as a villain than as a Hero, despite Lind (player) trying to portray the exact opposite. :laugh:

Agreed.

*quietly goes back to read a bunch of the quests I missed to understand what's going on*

I encourage, in these final hours, everyone to vote who hasn't! It's important to honor those who contribute to the game, and what's more - if you vote, people will know what the community enjoys! And QMs can (and will!) know what to do more or less of!

I encourage, in these final hours, everyone to vote who hasn't! It's important to honor those who contribute to the game, and what's more - if you vote, people will know what the community enjoys! And QMs can (and will!) know what to do more or less of!

I'll second this. In the back of my mind, I had always had plans for Diana and Darius, but it was only when people mentioned missing them that I decided to put those plans into priority. :thumbup:

Some more reminiscing as I put in my final votes:

Some really superb writing by CMP. I remember not feeling very proud of the Baltarok Saga when it was happening, but looking back at it I think that is both comprehensible and politically complex. I think it did a really good job of a skewing heroes and villains and that no character in it was really "wrong" so much as "misguided". I can't find a single character in the conflict who's views I really disagree with.

...Damn. I'd forgotten what a badass Haldor was. I'm half-tempted to change my vote in these last *checks clock* seven or eight minutes. ...Buuuut I won't because I value WBD not hating me to death for changing my mind a hundred times in the last few seconds. :blush:

I had the hardest time trying to figure out which NPCs to give my vote too. I couldn't really figure out which ones were classified as villains and the like. Too many good ones, especially on CMP quests. :wub:

Thanks to all who voted! Expect the Henry's in about a week or so while we put everything together behind the scenes. I can promise you that the production being put into this Henrys is already looking amazing!

Thanks to all who voted! Expect the Henry's in about a week or so while we put everything together behind the scenes. I can promise you that the production being put into this Henrys is already looking amazing!

Already looking forward to it! It's been too long since the last Henrys :excited: .

I totally want to be selfish and nominate Hoke (Mystic Knight) vs the Sewer Hydra for best battle. The dice smiled on me that day. :grin:

I totally want to be selfish and nominate Hoke (Mystic Knight) vs the Sewer Hydra for best battle. The dice smiled on me that day. :grin:

I remember that vaguely! What quest? Link?

Voting is closed, however. :laugh:

I didn't include him in my list, but I adore Rex for some reason. :wub: