Sir Gareth

Marvel Super Heroes Wishlists

Hehe, intriguing, but I'm a 100% purist, so :tongue:
Thanks for the offer, though :classic::thumbup: 

And I realized this thread isn't only about minifigs of course, so a few sets I'd like to see some day...

Xavier Mansion, with a class room and dorm room or two, and the X-Men's underground base of operations.
Minifigs: Prof. X, Rogue, Beast & Cyclops, perhaps Magneto and Sabretooth or a Sentinel as the bad guys.

The Triskelion, would be cool to have as an Architecture type set :sweet: 
Minifig: Jasper Sitwell, Alexander Pierce or Peggy Carter (Ant-Man prelude)

Sanctum Sanctorum, a modular set
Minifigs: Dr. Strange & Wong

Regards,
Mitch

On 3/2/2021 at 10:14 AM, CF Mitch said:

Sanctum Sanctorum, a modular set
Minifigs: Dr. Strange & Wong

*gasp* a modular set with only 2 figures? If its comic based I’m sure Dormammu and Mephisto can make appearances. If the set is short of figures Silver Surfer and Scarlet Witch are also valid suggestions to bulk the set up.

1 hour ago, cosmic said:

*gasp* a modular set with only 2 figures? If its comic based I’m sure Dormammu and Mephisto can make appearances. If the set is short of figures Silver Surfer and Scarlet Witch are also valid suggestions to bulk the set up.

Hehe, apparently I was half asleep when I wrote that :innocent:
I was thinking about adding Dormammu as well, but more as a flaming head in a bowl, like his appearance in Spider-Man: The Animated Series.
And for additional figures, perhaps Baron Mordo and Clea.

Regards,
Mitch

The 2021 Hallmark Christmas catalogue has a Three Broomsticks ornament. I see no real between that that and the Lego Hogsmeade set, but it did make me check the Marvel section, which featured ornaments of Spider-Man with a Santa hat and Groot decked up in lights. Either of those would be fun to get in an advent calendar!!

Edited by BaalTheBuilder

7 hours ago, BaalTheBuilder said:

The 2021 Hallmark Christmas catalogue has a Three Broomsticks ornament. I see no real between that that and the Lego Hogsmeade set, but it did make me check the Marvel section, which featured ornaments of Spider-Man with a Santa hat and Groot decked up in lights. Either of those would be fun to get in an advent calendar!!

Groot with Christmas lights sounds very plausible for next year with the Guardians Holiday Special coming out.

I have a couple MCU sets on my wishlist that I will now ramble on about. :laugh:

Since the Endgame Hall of Armor is retiring soon, I’d love it if Lego replaced it with the Malibu Mansion one from 2013. It could be a remake of 76007 but without that helicopter taking up part of the piece count. I’m not too familiar with the different Iron Man suits, so I don’t know what specific ones they should include, but I’d love it if this set just filled in some of the gaps we’re missing. This would also be a good chance to get a proper Happy Hogan figure. The set could come with Tony, three Iron Man suits, Happy, and Aldrich Killian.

Additionally, I’d love a remake of 76051 based off the fight scene in Civil War. The original set goes for a lot now, and I’m missing a lot of the characters included here. Basically, if they improved on the airport section and I say to either get rid of the Quinjet or replace it with a tanker similar to the one found in 76067. The Giant Man would be taken out and could be found in another set here on my wishlist. My ideal set would have eight figures so you can equally split them into two teams. On Tony’s team, you’d have Iron Man (obviously), War Machine, Black Widow and Spider-Man, and on Steve’s team, you’d have Captain America, Bucky, Falcon, and Scarlet Witch.

From Endgame, I can think of three more sets that would give us the majority of the major figures we want. The first one being a Necrocraft with an Outrider, Ronin Hawkeye and an updated Black Widow. This set would be a reference to the alternate version of the Vormir scene where Thanos’s forces attack Clint and Natasha when they try to get the Soul Stone.

The next set would be comprised of an improved version of Giant Man and some portal builds, similar to CM4Sci’s MOC. Additionally, Doctor Strange and Valkyrie would be included with her pegasus, which could be a normal horse piece with Buckbeak’s wings.

Lastly would be a large Leviathan. The set would go very well with the aforementioned Giant Man set. The figures would include an accurate Endgame Hulk, new War Machine/Iron Patriot, Drax the Destroyer, and three Chitauri.

All of these sets would make for another amazing MCU “Legacy” wave in my eyes!

My 2 Most Desired Marvel D2Cs:

Avengers Mansion ($300+): Based of the comics. Full modular-style Mansion with training room, personal quarters, den area, kitchen & foyer. Front lawn, and gates also included. Some turrets for building defense, and that's pretty much it for the features.

Figures (all classic): Captain America, Iron Man, Thor (w/Helmet), The Hulk, Ant-Man (new helmet), The Wasp (LMSH2), Hawkeye, Black Panther, Ms Marvel (Carol Danvers), The Vision, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Baron Zemo, Klaw, Radioactive Man, The Enchantress, Scourge. Battle the Masters of Evil at the Avengers' Mansion!

Classic Helicarrier ($350): Another Helicarrier, but this time based on the comics. New windshield, which you can remove to access the interior. Removable bridge section, and brig compartment. Comes with 2 identical jets (4+ style).

Figures (all comics): Nick Fury (Classic), Maria Hill, Jimmy Woo, Clay Quartermain, Jasper Sitwell, Daisy Johnson, Dum Dum Dugan, Sharon Carter, Captain America (SHIELD Uniform), 2x SHIELD Agents (w/backpacks), SHIELD Agent (Flight pack).

I do a lot of star wars wishlists, so here's a MCU one in the same style.

Microfighters:

Quinjet (Avengers 2012, $9.99): Black Widow (Avengers 2012)

Hulkbuster (AoU, $9.99): Iron Man mk43

Milano vs Dark Aster ($19.99): Star-Lord (helmet) and Ronan The Accuser.

Battle Packs: 

Iron Legion (Iron Man 3, $14.99): mk 16 "nightclub", mk 25 "striker", mk 27 "disco", and mk 40 "shotgun". Build is part of the docks with an explode feature.

Thanos's army (Endgame, $14.99): 2x chitauri, 1x outrider, 1x sakaaran. Build is a sakaaran ship.

Duel: Helicarrier duel (Winter Soldier, $19.99): Helicarrier targeting array and catwalks with explode features. Figures are captain america (ww2 suit) and Bucky Barnes (Winter Soldier)

System Sets:

Chitauri Tank ($39.99): Chitauri hovertank and a portal build with 1x chitauri, 1x outrider, Spider-Man (Iron Spider, instant-kill eyes), and Doctor Strange.

Far From Home ($49.99): Build of part of the london bridge, as well as 2 drone builds. Comes with Spider-Man (black and red suit), Mysterio, Quentin Beck (mocap suit), and MJ.

Quinjet (winter soldier, $69.99): Government quinjet with interior cockpit and cargo bay. Comes with Captain America (stealth suit), Black Widow, Rumlow, 2x shield pilot, and 2x shield special ops troopers.

Milano ($79.99): Milano (GOTG 2) with Star-Lord, Drax, baby groot, Gamora, Rocket Raccoon, Nebula, Mantis, and Ego.

Leviathan ($119.99): Massive Chitauri Leviathan with Iron Man mk 7, Captain America, Hulk, Thor, 2x Chitauri, and Loki.

Helmets:

Iron Man ($69.99): Larger and more detailed Iron Man MK 7 Helmet build

Star-Lord ($69.99): Star-Lord helmet and hair

Ultron ($69.99): Ultron (Vibranium) head.

UCS/MBS Style:
UCS Quinjet ($399.99): Massive Quinjet with a full interior. Comes with (all Age of Ultron outfits): Captain America, Iron Man mk45, Bruce Banner, Thor, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Ultron (Vibranium), Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Vision, and 2 ultron drones.

3 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I do a lot of star wars wishlists, so here's a MCU one in the same style.

Microfighters:

Quinjet (Avengers 2012, $9.99): Black Widow (Avengers 2012)

Hulkbuster (AoU, $9.99): Iron Man mk43

Milano vs Dark Aster ($19.99): Star-Lord (helmet) and Ronan The Accuser.

Battle Packs: 

Iron Legion (Iron Man 3, $14.99): mk 16 "nightclub", mk 25 "striker", mk 27 "disco", and mk 40 "shotgun". Build is part of the docks with an explode feature.

Thanos's army (Endgame, $14.99): 2x chitauri, 1x outrider, 1x sakaaran. Build is a sakaaran ship.

Duel: Helicarrier duel (Winter Soldier, $19.99): Helicarrier targeting array and catwalks with explode features. Figures are captain america (ww2 suit) and Bucky Barnes (Winter Soldier)

System Sets:

Chitauri Tank ($39.99): Chitauri hovertank and a portal build with 1x chitauri, 1x outrider, Spider-Man (Iron Spider, instant-kill eyes), and Doctor Strange.

Far From Home ($49.99): Build of part of the london bridge, as well as 2 drone builds. Comes with Spider-Man (black and red suit), Mysterio, Quentin Beck (mocap suit), and MJ.

Quinjet (winter soldier, $69.99): Government quinjet with interior cockpit and cargo bay. Comes with Captain America (stealth suit), Black Widow, Rumlow, 2x shield pilot, and 2x shield special ops troopers.

Milano ($79.99): Milano (GOTG 2) with Star-Lord, Drax, baby groot, Gamora, Rocket Raccoon, Nebula, Mantis, and Ego.

Leviathan ($119.99): Massive Chitauri Leviathan with Iron Man mk 7, Captain America, Hulk, Thor, 2x Chitauri, and Loki.

Helmets:

Iron Man ($69.99): Larger and more detailed Iron Man MK 7 Helmet build

Star-Lord ($69.99): Star-Lord helmet and hair

Ultron ($69.99): Ultron (Vibranium) head.

UCS/MBS Style:
UCS Quinjet ($399.99): Massive Quinjet with a full interior. Comes with (all Age of Ultron outfits): Captain America, Iron Man mk45, Bruce Banner, Thor, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Ultron (Vibranium), Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Vision, and 2 ultron drones.

That's a pretty good list! Although I'm not sure if I'd want a Quinjet that big. But if they did one with all of those characters I'd definitely have to buy it.

I'm just hoping we get more modular buildings like the Daily Bugle on a yearly basis. The Sanctum Sanctorum would be perfect to tie in with the new Doctor Strange movie coming out next year. And Avengers Tower needs to happen.

This is about a dream Marvel video game tie-in, for a game that is only being rumored about (again). It's something Lego wouldn't even consider, given the other half of this potential game's franchise. Marvel vs Mortal Kombat.

Set ideas include:
early Ninjago style fight arenas
Marvel characters in the various realms of MK
Outworld intruding on 616
character packs with Marvel characters in MK variant suits, and MK characters in Marvel style costumes (Lin Kuei Spider-Man, Sheeva in Mystique's classic outfit, Magneto as one of the Elder Gods, Raiden as one of the classic X-Men . . .)

Dunno if this is the right place, but the Kingpin newspaper in the Bugle got me thinking. What would the set he would appear in realistically look like? Since it's a bigfig set, it would probably be £50-70, meaning 3 to 5 additional figs. Spider-Man is a given, but would they acknowledge his rivalry with Daredevil or base it more on Into the Spider-Verse? Depending on what they do I could see us getting Daredevil again, if it's a more Daredevil focused set then also Bullseye and maybe Mysterio, but if it was more Spider-Verse based then perhaps Miles Morales, Green Goblin and Doc Ock? I don't know what they would do for build. I don't see a building happening, unless it's a Spider Lair type thing, a secret lab or something. Nelson and Murdock or a penthouse or boardroom or something would be too boring and non-action-packed for something I imagine would be very playset-like, which most Spider-Man sets seem to be. So maybe Kingpin with a 6 stud shooter in the back of a monster truck, similar to Bane's vehicle in the Lego Batman Movie sets? Maybe yet another Spider-Man monster truck? Maybe an oversized car (so that Kingpin can fit in the drivers seat)?

7 minutes ago, ood0 said:

Dunno if this is the right place, but the Kingpin newspaper in the Bugle got me thinking. What would the set he would appear in realistically look like? Since it's a bigfig set, it would probably be £50-70, meaning 3 to 5 additional figs. Spider-Man is a given, but would they acknowledge his rivalry with Daredevil or base it more on Into the Spider-Verse? Depending on what they do I could see us getting Daredevil again, if it's a more Daredevil focused set then also Bullseye and maybe Mysterio, but if it was more Spider-Verse based then perhaps Miles Morales, Green Goblin and Doc Ock? I don't know what they would do for build. I don't see a building happening, unless it's a Spider Lair type thing, a secret lab or something. Nelson and Murdock or a penthouse or boardroom or something would be too boring and non-action-packed for something I imagine would be very playset-like, which most Spider-Man sets seem to be. So maybe Kingpin with a 6 stud shooter in the back of a monster truck, similar to Bane's vehicle in the Lego Batman Movie sets? Maybe yet another Spider-Man monster truck? Maybe an oversized car (so that Kingpin can fit in the drivers seat)?

I don't see KIngpin as a bigfig. He's just not that big. If he is to be larger than a standard minifig, he'd be closer to Axl from Nexo Knights, or Leatherhead from TMNT. If he were to come in a set, I'd see it being the lab he maintains in the Chrysler Building in the 90s cartoon. There are a number of possibilities for other characters beyond Spidey. A rerelease of Hobgoblin would work. Of course Alistair Smythe in his hoverchair, and maybe some miniature Spider Slayers. Most of the characters that make up the various Sinister Six rosters have worked for, or attacked, Wilson Fisk at one time or another.

9 hours ago, gedren_y said:

I don't see KIngpin as a bigfig. He's just not that big. If he is to be larger than a standard minifig, he'd be closer to Axl from Nexo Knights, or Leatherhead from TMNT. If he were to come in a set, I'd see it being the lab he maintains in the Chrysler Building in the 90s cartoon. There are a number of possibilities for other characters beyond Spidey. A rerelease of Hobgoblin would work. Of course Alistair Smythe in his hoverchair, and maybe some miniature Spider Slayers. Most of the characters that make up the various Sinister Six rosters have worked for, or attacked, Wilson Fisk at one time or another.

Kingpin is consistently represented as a bigfig in Lego form. The games, the newspaper print, probably the magazines I don't read too. If he appeared in a set, he'd be one.

Legacy wave Idea  

Formatted as (price(in£) -Film of origin: Set name- builds -minifigs -

£40 - Thor 1: Destroyer Attack - Destroyer (built like adult groot or Steppenwolf) and Jane's van - Thor (wearing Donald's clothes), Jane Foster, Darcy, Sif, Volstagg

£20 - Age of Ultron: The Birth of Vision - stark's lab in avengers tower, with a cradle that has a vison birthing feature - Vision, Thor, Quicksilver

£12 - Avengers Endgame: Portal reinforcements- small portal build with some rocky terrain - Generic Asgardian solider, Generic  sorcerer, Generic ravanger  and Proxima Midnight- (New part for the Asgardian soldier's helmet)

£12 - Avengers Endgame: The Armies of Thanos - brickbulit one of those Chitauri Gorillas - Chitauri solider, Sakaaran mercenary solider, outrider and Drax the destroyer

£40 - Guardians of the Galaxy 2: Ego Battle - Brick built ego face planet sphere - Ego, Starlord, Yondu

£120 - Thor Ragnorok: Escape from Asgard - small section of the rainbow bridge impaled by Hela's spikes( which also act as structal supports holding up the section of rainbow bridge) and a brickbuilt Fenris Wolf, but the majority of the build is the Statesman - Hela, Thor (with one eye, eyepathc on one side of the head, hole on the other), Korg,  Heimdall, Skurge, Bruce Banner, Undead Asgardian solider X3 (new parts for the undead Asgardian soilder's helmet (same as for the living solider in the other set) and for Heimdall's hair)

£60 - Thor Ragnorok: The Destruction of Asgard - a large brickbuild Surtur takes up most of the parts but there's a small asgard biuld, it's exeterior is at microscale, but the inside is a minifig scale trophy room with a right handed infinty gauntlet in gold, the tesseract and the enteral flame for loki to put surtur's skull into - Loki, Hela, Thor, Valkyrie and a Hulk bigfig. - (new hair plus crown mould for loki)

£50 - Thor 2 : Asgardian Skiff Chase -An Asgardian skiff  and a Dark elf ship (Harrow) - Thor, Jane, Frigga, Fandral, Malekith and a Kurse bigfig - ( new bigfig parts for Kurse, new headgear mold for Malekeith and a new hair part for frigga)

£25 - Black Panther: Waterfall duel - A brickbuilt arena with waterfall beneath -   T'Challa, Killmonger, Zuri

Hogun would be included in the next wave so people could get all 3 warriors 3.

Battle Packs

$15 AIM classic comic pack (all identical, maybe different reused heads underneath or just black heads under the armor)

$15 Hydra Soldiers Pack (same torso with different belt and over the shoulder accessories, different weapons and maybe the same head)

$15 SHIELD agents (all generic, maybe Maria Hill included)

On 5/22/2021 at 11:33 PM, Mandalorianknight said:

Battle Packs: 

Ooh, an Iron Man battle pack is a genius idea!

I just rewatched all the MCU movies recently and had a lot of ideas for sets. Here are just my Phase One ideas:

Clash at the Malibu Mansion ($20): This could be like the small Star Wars duel sets but based off the fight scene between Tony and Rhodey from Iron Man 2. Figures would include Iron Man Mark 4 (New!) and Rhodey in Iron Man Mark 2 (could just re-use the torso and legs from the 2020 Square Enix Prototype suit with a new helmet.)

Iron Man: Whiplash’s Raceway Revenge ($30): The build would be Tony Stark’s race car with the ability to split in half. Minifigures would include a Mark 5 re-use and new figures of Whiplash and Tony Stark in his race suit with the Mark 5 suit case.

Thor: Attack of the Destroyer ($30): This would be a counterpart to this year’s Iron Monger set. It would be based off the first Thor movie where Loki sends a Destroyer to Earth. Minifigures would include new versions of Thor and Loki, plus a Jane Foster figure.

Captain America: Red Skull Pursuit ($40): This set would include Johann Schmidt’s Coupe from The First Avenger and maybe some sort of side build. Minifigures would include WW2 Captain America (New!), either Arnim Zola or a Hydra Soldier (New!) and a reuse of Red Skull from the upcoming What If? Mech set.

10th Anniversary Chitauri Chariot ($30-40): The builds would include the thing Loki rides around on during the Battle of New York and maybe a small NYC street build (like with street signs, mailboxes, etc.) Minifigures would include a new Loki and 10th Anniversary Captain America, plus a Chitauri re-use and a new Hulk bigfig.

10th Anniversary Quinjet ($120-130): To commemorate the 10 Year Anniversary of Lego Marvel and the first Avengers film, I think a UCS-esque version of the Quinjet similar to this year’s Benatar would be a great idea. Minifigures could include new versions of Thor, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Captain America, Phil Coulson and a 10th Anniversary Iron Man in the Mark 21 suit.

Here's an idea: remember when Star Wars had $10 planets sets? It would be nice to get a similar for Ego! Ego minifigure, white ship microbuild and Ego, the living planet!

image.jpeg.fe19effe642e002b62557bb73dddc8c0.jpeg

With the announcement of X-Men 97 coming to Disney Plus I really hope we get a number of sets to tie in with the show. Just a few ideas they could go with:

Weapon X Facility
Small build of the lab with a Weapon X version of Wolverine as well as another villain like Sabretooth or Omega Red.

Mini-Jet
May or may not show up in X-Men 97 but the mini-jet is the small blue and yellow fighter seen frequently in the original animated series such as the Days of Future Past episodes.

Sentinel
Similar build to the new 76206 Iron Man Figure that was just unveiled but with a head more along the lines of Ant-Man/Ares.

The Blackbird
Larger and more detailed version of the set that came out in 2014. The interior should have enough room to seat all eight members of the team.

X-Mansion
Don't think this one necessarily needs to be a fully enclosed modular. Something similar to the open-back dollhouse approach that Arkham Asylum and Joker Manor took would be fine. Exterior would be based off the facade seen in the cartoon while the interior would contain the subbasement locations such as the War Room, Danger Room, Beast's Lab and Infirmary.

As far as the minifigures go the main ones I'd like to see covered first are:

• All eight members of the core team (Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, Jean Grey, Beast, Rogue, Gambit and Jubilee) along with the Professor
  • The primary villains of the show (Magneto, Mystique, Sabretooth, Juggernaut, Apocalypse and Mr. Sinister)
  • Any notable guest stars that appear such as Nightcrawler, Iceman, Colossus, Archangel etc.

With all the adult display sets coming out recently (like the flowers, bonsai tree, Probe Droid, etc.) I would be shocked if we didn't get a similarly sized and priced Baby Groot in his white pot from the first GOTG. I know that craze has passed, but it still seems ripe for the new product lines.

My predictions for summer 2022:

-2 Wolverine sets: 1 is a remake of the 2012 set with Wolverine, Magneto and Deadpool and let's add Mistique too. 2nd one is a Sentinel set with Beast, Wolverine, Sabretooth, Cyclops and Jean Grey. 

-3 Across the Spider-Verse sets

-4 Infinity Saga sets

-2 NWH sets (if we don't get them earlier of course) 

I am curious what Lego will do for the super heroes theme anniversary. But they might not do anything, Friends only has 1 set with a 10 years logo on it to celebrate it. I really hope we start getting X-Men or Wolverine sets in the summer if the mech is any teaser. 

Edited by Mr No

Hasbro and Funko are finally starting to reveal new No Way Home merchandise so I figured I’d list out what sets I could realistically see Lego doing in a “spoiler” wave. Funko hasn’t announced a date for their products yet, and they haven’t even revealed everything yet, but Hasbro’s action figure three pack with the three Spider-Men is due next August, so I think that could be when we expect Lego to release some sets if we get any. It’d kind of line up with how we finally got proper Endgame sets about two years after the film released.

I could see Lego just skipping any smaller sets and doing one D2C one, but I figured that I’d come up with ideas for three sets.

Electro Forest Ambush ($30): This set recreates the scene where Spidey and Sandman team up against Electro in the forest. The builds would be a little power station (similar to the Gotham Power Plant builds from TLBM line) along with some power lines and a tree. You could have play features like the tree falling down or some electricity pieces popping up. The minifigures would include a reuse of the inside-out Spidey suit from the Drone Duel and new figures would include Sandman and Electro with a new element for the lightning around his face. Ideally, Lego would do the version of Electro with his jacket in this set but they’d probably just do his final battle outfit so they can use it in both sets.

Spider-Man and Doc Ock Highway Showdown ($40): The builds of this set would be a small car and a bridge with some interstate signs that can break apart. A play feature could be to flick Spidey and crash through the interstate signs. New minifigures here would include Doc Ock, classic Green Goblin and an updated Iron Spider minifigure in a darker shade of red and with both dual molded legs and arm printing this time. We could also get Aunt May as the civilian to save here since she doesn’t fit in either of the other sets and we haven’t ever gotten an MCU Aunt May minifigure. She could probably just use reused minifigure elements but ideally she’d get a new face or torso print at least.

EDIT: Right as I was typing this up, I found some MOCs that are exactly like what I was imagining for those two previous sets so I’ll leave a link here to that person’s playlist here. (https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpWJxOx4whIGoDVS-EdiACK31uZJB6NeF)

Statue of Liberty: Spider-Man Multiverse Battle ($250): This set would be in line with other recent Marvel D2Cs like the Daily Bugle or Sanctum Sanctorum. The build of the Statue of Liberty itself would probably be a scaled down version of The Lego Movie 2 version we got with some scaffolding around it. As extra little details around the Statue, there can be little syringes representing the different cures for the villains and there could be stickers representing the portals to the Grand Canyon and Midtown High science classroom. We could also get a brick-built Sandman here similar to the Giant Man build. I don’t know if a set like this would really have play features but there could be an option for the Statue to hold Cap’s Shield or you could have it on the ground for where Spidey and Green Goblin fight.

Reused figures here would include Electro and Doc Ock from the previous sets, Integrated Suit Spidey (maybe with arm printing this time?) and Doctor Strange. New figures would include MJ (with a new torso print and her accessory could be Doctor Strange’s box using the Creeper head mold), Ned (just a new torso print for his varsity jacket), Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man/Peter 2 (with arm printing and dual molded legs), The Amazing Spider-Man/Peter 3 (with arm printing and dual molded legs), The Lizard (just recoloring the Lizard Suit figure) and upgraded Green Goblin with both hood and hair. All three Spider-Men would have extra heads and hair pieces.