Sign in to follow this  
Dragonfire

[AoM Stables Phase I] Don't Fall Off!

The journey across Historica to Nocturnus was going to be a long one. Therefore, it was necessary for the entire army to be able to ride, and ride well. Crynis tasked Horsemaster Ulf with training each new recruit in basic horsemanship. The recruits were led into the muddy farmyard one by one, and assigned a horse. Ulf deliberately gave his pupils easy horses to start with, then more difficult ones. One new recuit who particularly stood out was a young farmer named Detlan, who took to riding like a duck to water. With a canny smile on his face, Ulf assigned him the most difficult horse of them all, a black stallion who was known for his many tricks. Poor Detlan was in for a shock!

20471922648_0e648d6989_z.jpg

20650723152_c60bd85873_z.jpg

[ C & C welcome ]

Edited by Dragonfire

Ha, ha, neat posing Dragonfire, glad to see it's not just Uridius' soldiers who fall off horses all the time! :laugh: One tip to make this a bit better would be to try to avoid the straight lines, a few cheese slopes or studs would work wonders with that. Nice little build anyhow, looking forward to some more AoM builds from you! :wink::thumbup:

Great little build, Dragonfire! The posing is very nice, though I do agree with Garmadon about the straight lines :classic:

Ha, ha, neat posing Dragonfire, glad to see it's not just Uridius' soldiers who fall off horses all the time! :laugh: One tip to make this a bit better would be to try to avoid the straight lines, a few cheese slopes or studs would work wonders with that. Nice little build anyhow, looking forward to some more AoM builds from you! :wink::thumbup:

Great little build, Dragonfire! The posing is very nice, though I do agree with Garmadon about the straight lines :classic:

I agree, the problem is that I have absolutely no tan/dark tan cheese slopes whatsoever, and only a few brown ones. I have included studs in my next AoM build (which will be up quite soon hopefully, and will be a bit like this one, only square :hmpf_bad: but a lot more detailed :classic: