Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 15 Rumors and Discussion

Another nice slew of bios! Lots of references to past figures and themes. I giggled at the part about the Flying Warrior accidentally knocking things over with his wings!

Where did you get them!? They aren't on the LEGO Facebook page...

The way the Queen's bio talked about the future of the kingdom almost made me think they were hinting at a new Castle theme, but I guess that's unlikely with Nexo Knights.

The Laser Mech's "high-visibility stealth armor" sounds a bit counter-productive...

That was my favourite tongue-in-cheek joke too, great series, between this series and the new Star Wars sets released now and being released in Jan, my wallet has run off to hide.

The reference to the astronaut's "spiffy new beard" makes me wonder if he might have taken just a bit of inspiration from Commander Riker. :laugh:

I like the backstory they gave the Queen! I figured she was "just" going to be the Classic King's wife, but it turns out she's a sovereign in her own right! Good on you, LEGO!

Right, they made her be her own unique reigning queen.

The way the Queen's bio talked about the future of the kingdom almost made me think they were hinting at a new Castle theme, but I guess that's unlikely with Nexo Knights.

I thought the same thing, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

The infant looks so cute, but that also means Maggie's figure is exclusive to her and it would only be used again when the next cartoonic baby comes....

If Friends ever introduced babysitting series one day, they wouldn't use this mold, I guess.

Overall the series don't really interest me since the reharshings look too much like throwbacks. Hope that WhiteFang's review can justify this.

Edited by Dorayaki

Has anyone spotted Series 15? Really hoping to get them soon, hopefully before Jan 1st

I'll try tomorrow, Saturday, at Lego store in here... On the @shop French, some of news 2016 sets are announced on the 26th December, it was confirmed by shop sellers, so I hope getting this new series tomorrow :)

The pics of the farmer - his gaze and the direction of the pitch fork. Does he really look after them or do something else to them?

I think he is a bacon farmer!

I think you were correct! :laugh::cry_sad:

23947051496_9f203599fe_z.jpg

I love how flying warrior's gold has a metallic broke/goldish look in this picture.

I know, right?

He looks awesome in this pic.... Sadly, he doesn't look like that in real life

Retailer catalogue says January, too. Was in a toy shop near my home just today and she showed me :wink: I was hoping to find some already, but no chance!

For a January release date, I'd have expect some to start popping up early at at target or Walgreens somewhere by now.

It's a bit ridiculous that they're so inconsistent with the release date.

About the Flying Warrior in the picture - He does look awesome there, but he's not the only figure that gives off the wrong impression. The Laser Mech's sword does NOT look like that at all. It's just disappointing to see how non-representative the renders are of the actual figures.

It's clear that the helmet, torso and legs of the Flying Warrior were produced at a different time or in a different manner than the rest of him, hence the difference in colors. This has led me to want to try out a few things when I nab one:

1. give him white wings

2. give him a gold-tipped spear and shield (surprisingly the Battle Goddess' or Warrior Woman's would work for him) or a different gold weapon

3. remove the armor entirely and use a different assembly for the wings

The color differences may not be so drastic if he has less gold.

Edited by telaruhn