Garmadon

[Challenge 2][Cat A] O - The Green Shadow

The Green Shadow:

20075880118_749d307a9b_z.jpg

(Note that the editing wasn't done until after the deadline, so it should not affect the score - though I'm not sure it would anyways! :wink::grin:)

20187499646_18fa6446be_z.jpg

Front, back, and sides:

20213873435_b0f3610ac2_z.jpg

Jed and Guy in the cockpit (it's a two-seater, in case that wasn't already clear!)

20219553581_8fc7ba2d3a_z.jpg

Opened cockpit:

20025765470_a3757190c5_z.jpg

Also known as Jedadiah's new ship. He should certainly have some fun knocking up some ducks in this thing! :tongue::laugh:

My build for Cat A of the challenge. I had quite some fun with this and think it is probably my best spaceship for AG yet... and I know it is missing Octan's red, but I do think it looks better without it! :laugh:

Anyways, thanks for viewing, C&C are welcome!

Edited by Garmadon

The colors are great and that cockpit is really nice. I am not sold on the steering wheels on the sides, but other than that, great job!

Very nice ship! Looks like it would pack quite a punch! The green and white color-scheme may not be fully Octan, but it sure looks great!

Thanks all! I plan to do a full-blown edit sometime later today if I have time - I would have liked to have done it before, but I'm afraid I ran out of time! :grin::laugh:

Sweet ship, Garm! The colors work really well and I like that you made the cockpit open :thumbup:

Thanks LJ, I really liked the way it turned out! And having an interior is one of my top priorities when building! :wink::sweet:

the green accents work really good here, nicely done. :thumbup:

Thanks Jody! As I mentioned, I think the green and white look very good without any red... I hope President Business doesn't mind too much :look:

Love the asymmetrical layout and cockpit design on this one!

Thanks myccoyed! :sweet: It actually worked out very well as I couldn't have made another one on the other side anyhow! :laugh:

Great shaping! There's a real ruggedness to this, which is awesome! :thumbup:

Thanks Big Sal, glad you liked it! :sweet:

Very nice ship! Looks like it would pack quite a punch! The green and white color-scheme may not be fully Octan, but it sure looks great!

Thanks Kai! Jed won't have to worry about those ducks for a while... at least he hopes not! :laugh:

very cool. love the shaping and color scheme, but the wings seem a little messy, a little bit smoother transition on the ends would have been good

very cool. love the shaping and color scheme, but the wings seem a little messy, a little bit smoother transition on the ends would have been good

Thanks goatman! I do agree that the wings could have looked a bit better, particularly the ends and the studs under the slopes (which you can't really see in the pictures :wink:). I'll try to give more attention to that the next time I build one! :classic::sweet:

Also, here's my edited pic: :wink:

20075880118_749d307a9b_z.jpg

Awesome ship! The asymmetry and cockpit work really well.

Thanks Umbra, glad you like it! :wink:

I like the beefy look this has and the photo editing is ace! :thumbup:

Thanks mrcp6d! :sweet:

This fighter looks tough! Great work incorporating the cockpit!

Thanks David, glad you like it! :wink::classic:

The judges awarded you 7 points.

Woohoo, thanks! :sweet: