just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

I'll post pics of the Batman Figure it was originally photographed with. The seller in Mexico sent me them. Luigi must have a contact at a factory, possibly in Mexico, to get his figures early every time and he must have ordered/been sent the Lex figure. The Bats is awful but definitely points towards them both being fake.

(Edited due to iffy autocorrect on my phone)

Edited by Robianco

I think the printing on the front looks reaaaaaaally poor. The white by his neck is really bad and the numbers seem to have the top cut off like they haven't printed properly either. If this does turn out to be real it'll be really underwhelming compared to say the prison jumpsuit they did for the Joker a while back. The black lines all seem very jagged too.

I think it's safe to say this fig I fake, which is clearly visible from his printing and colours. We had the same predicament last year with the Bats and Joker figs, and both have not been heard of since.

27210513871_090f1e5085_z.jpg

26674577593_526e2b3223_z.jpg

27280516335_5065f749a0_z.jpg

Seeing as Lex was being sold alongside this abomination I think we can safely say it's not coming in a new set. Same thing as the terrible Batman figures we was last year. I'm only posting the Batman photos to help disprove things... and highlight the cheek of them with printing the Lego logo on the back (which is also misaligned)

Edited by Robianco

Seeing as Lex was being sold alongside this abomination I think we can safely say it's not coming in a new set. Same thing as the terrible Batman figures we was last year. I'm only posting the Batman photos to help disprove things... and highlight the cheek of them with printing the Lego logo on the back (which is also misaligned)

Ugh, thanks. Well at least we can safely say their fake

Woof, that fake Batman is bad, so happy that's not the Rebirth Batman we may eventually get lol

Agreed. Hopefully this put the issue to bed and we need not speak of it anymore.

Any Scottish people out there Morningside's Toys Galore store has the new sets! Didn't have enough money on me though. Will head back tomorrow :)

Never expected to find news about my local toy shop on here! Thanks for the info, I'll be heading down soon ;)

Awesome, might head done there this weekend!

Never expected to find news about my local toy shop on here! Thanks for the info, I'll be heading down soon ;)

Both welcome. Might have to call dibs on Harvest of Fear ;)

Yup, definitely another fake. These figures seem to be made from someone that sort of has their DC knowledge down, yet can't quite design figures up to date with Lego's modern standards. I would've totally believed lex and those other batmen were real. If it were 2006.

Agreed. The only way these figures are actual Lego are if they are early prelims that never made it further forward.

The pink batarang seems real, since I can't imagine who would create one as a custom. Maybe it's a miscolored piece like the red Vader helmet from years back? It definitely could be DC girls, though.

Just got Harvest of Fear. As in just. Expect pictures around 7pm British time

Edited by Duncan Young

Just got Harvest of Fear. As in just. Expect pictures around 7pm British time

Boomed it! Nice one on getting it. I'm going to chance my arm tomorrow I think. Looking forward to pics!

Woah, that head looks pretty scary, I can definitely see reuses of it. I still can't believe we finally have Killer Moth!

Yeah, it was a pleasant surprise at his inclusion this wave

Image of tractor-

Stay tuned to my Flickr for more photos. In the meantime-Gas Mask Batman!

Edited by Duncan Young

Photos of Killer Moth here:

https://www.flickr.c...eposted-public/

And he may have just become my favourite figure of the year!

Wow, that head sock is a surprise. Thanks! :classic:

When you get around to Blue Beetle, would you mind (assuming that the connection works) taking an extra picture of him with the collar but no wings please? I'd really appreciate that.

Wow, that head sock is a surprise. Thanks! :classic:

When you get around to Blue Beetle, would you mind (assuming that the connection works) taking an extra picture of him with the collar but no wings please? I'd really appreciate that.

Sure!