just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

I'm always happy with any set that has more translucent stickers for my Batcave setup lol

What's the Flash vs. Captain Cold set?

I thought that the Juniors line doesn't have any stickers? So those are all printed pieces, I think. Still of course very useful for any Batcave!

Flash vs Captain Cold is this glorious Mighty Micros beastie which is already out and available.

I thought that the Juniors line doesn't have any stickers? So those are all printed pieces, I think. Still of course very useful for any Batcave!

Flash vs Captain Cold is this glorious Mighty Micros beastie which is already out and available.

Oooh, those are printed, not stickers? Even better, cause my stickers always end up off-kilter and with my fingerprints on the sticky side :laugh:

Oh, duh - the Mighty Micro lol. Yeah, I've already got the DC ones, no idea why I read 'Flash Vs. Captain Cold' as a new set haha

Oooh, those are printed, not stickers? Even better, cause my stickers always end up off-kilter and with my fingerprints on the sticky side :laugh:

So do mine. I've ruined models with awful sticker-laying.

Oooh, those are printed, not stickers?

They are, but be warned. The printed elements were very "fuzzy" looking when I got them.

They are, but be warned. The printed elements were very "fuzzy" looking when I got them.

A lot of printing seems to be fuzzy lately.

That sounds like an old-age problem on your end! :laugh:

Hahaha you're probably right :laugh:

Been refreshing all day I'm not sure why BUT YESSS. Love the staircase! Not a fan of Talia though.... Very reminiscent of B:TAS as whole though

Edited by Ashnflash

Hahaha...that's something alright. I don't know what to say, but I can't stop laughing. At least the pit made it in there, barely!

Time to lower expectations for the Civil War set

Maybe stop thinking it about it all together, it's driving you a tiny bit crazy. :wink::tongue:

It's not.. as bad as I had expected. Definitely... something!

Edited by CM4Sci

Is the set $30 or $40?

I put the price in Google and it says about $60 >_>

I'm positive this is at least $30, if not $40

This is laughable. Pretty terrible set in my opinion. Even the minifigure selection is poor. Talia looks so.... generic.

I don't know about you guys, but I Love this set. It brings back so many memories of B:TAS. I personally love It. The Buggy is Meh, The Actual playset is not half bad! But that tiny pit.... I might make It larger when I get It.

I actually find the set quite charming! The pit is a tad simple, but I can see myself sprucing it up. And we even get four new figures, even if one is somewhat technically "new."