just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Thanks to Luiggi over on Flickr, we have our first look at one of the DC Mighty Micro Figures: Catwoman

23690042031_5b8bde0399.jpg

Personally, I think she looks great (especially in comparison to the other Marvel figures we are seeing for the line). The use of the black head is interesting and it works well for the mask look. Incidentally, she has no alternative face but she does have back printing.

Whoa, she's new! I like it. Silver goggles, full mask, and a new belt! I get that these figs are probably going for a cheesier/cartoonish aesthetic, but I sort of like that.

Thanks to Luiggi over on Flickr, we have our first look at one of the DC Mighty Micro Figures: Catwoman

Personally, I think she looks great (especially in comparison to the other Marvel figures we are seeing for the line). The use of the black head is interesting and it works well for the mask look. Incidentally, she has no alternative face but she does have back printing.

Can't say I care for the torso, but that new head looks great. I think I'll put the 2012 torso, legs, and mask with this new head. Very curious to see how the rest of these racer figures turn out.

Edit: (Those Marvel ones look horrendous, though the Spiderman head could be useful. Definitely a bit more skeptical now of how the rest of these figures will turn out).

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Oh, are we back to pale skin on black heads again? I do prefer that to Batman and Captain America's golden tans....

I do like this face. The torso is kind of eh, but I do have the old one. I wonder what other changes we might get....

Loving that Catwoman minifigure, also because I guess my 2012 Catwoman figure might sell for a bit in years to come, as I didn't really like that variant. As for that BvS set... It's ok I guess. It's not first by a long way on the shopping list for the new wave. Waiting on 76044 to have a review. Also I remember for anyone in the UK 76025 went up on Argos a few days before release, so maybe we'll get the sets then. Will be on Amazon every day like a hawk though to see if the new set is out, as where I live it's difficult to get directly from a shop.

Also is anyone else not a fan of how the Brick Show reviews things these days? I used to like them as they used to give really detailed reviews instead of two-second glimpses at stuff.

Also I'm really concerned about these Mighty Micro figs after seeing the Marvel ones. Good job I have all the figs other than Bane, hopefully they just stick with his normal look.

While I prefer Catwoman using a flesh head over a black one, its nice to see this face print actually lines up with the mask properly this time. Still waiting for her to get a proper update in the main line of sets though along with Two-Face.

But, but… where's her chest? Actually though, unless she's supposed to be a child, which would make the typical 'curves' printing out of place, the complete lack of boob-printing is weird. Either LEGO should've ditched the curves, or added a little chest.

:wacko:

Torso is decent, kind of simplistic but it works. The head isn't as great as many of you are making it out to be but I am curious to see it paired with the 2012 Catwoman.

All in all nothing special but still better than the Marvel figs. kind of nervous for the other figures now though... :look::cry_sad:

Think the face is gonna be brilliant. Not too sure how Batman, Robin or Flash will come across after seeing the Marvel figures. However really looking forward to seeing Bane and Captain Cold

Might use the Catwoman body for a Black Cat custom

Great head for Catwoman, pale like most versions! Too bad about no breasts, doesn't match up with other superheroes women :/

So I'm a tad late to be commenting on this, but it is honestly such a shame that we're getting so few sets next year for this theme. Only 3 BvS sets and only 2 sets for the march wave,one of them being a d2c sorta makes up for it though. I guess one could say that there are "more" in the version of mighty micros, but I really don't want Lego to get into the habit of releasing a couple of sets and a bunch of miniature sets and calling it a wave, although I would save a lot of money if they did that, it does conflict me

So I'm a tad late to be commenting on this, but it is honestly such a shame that we're getting so few sets next year for this theme. Only 3 BvS sets and only 2 sets for the march wave,one of them being a d2c sorta makes up for it though. I guess one could say that there are "more" in the version of mighty micros, but I really don't want Lego to get into the habit of releasing a couple of sets and a bunch of miniature sets and calling it a wave, although I would save a lot of money if they did that, it does conflict me

Maybe the summer wave, assuming there is one, will give us some more DC sets.

That box looks tiny.

Are those long transparent axles? *oh2*

Oh, also...

ps3k2qk.jpg

Edited by CM4Sci

I knew that Lois head looked familiar... it's Claire's from Jurassic World.

I'm relieved! For a second there I thought they'd put any effort into giving us a decent Lois Lane. Seriously though I'm kind of disappointed. I mean I love Claire's head piece, but that's pretty lazy. Literally the only thing new about Lois Lane is the torso (It's a good torso design at least). It could be worse though, she could look like her last variation. Lex Luthor isn't much better, in fact he's in the same boat, great new torso and old everything else.

I'm a little disappointed that in three sets they gave us one actual villain and a couple of henchman. Would have been nice to see Doomsday or Mercy or literally anyone else... Batman is definitely beating Superman though, he appears in three sets while Superman only has two. Now I don't even need to see the movie, I know who won! :wink:

Edited by strangely

Being the cheapest set of the wave, why would you expect a large box?

Also, where are you seeing transparent axles? The trans orange pillars are antennae that have long been used in space themes. I don't see any other axles, maybe I'm looking in the wrong spot?

Being the cheapest set of the wave, why would you expect a large box?

Also, where are you seeing transparent axles? The trans orange pillars are antennae that have long been used in space themes. I don't see any other axles, maybe I'm looking in the wrong spot?

Talking about the Sky High Battle.

The batwing definitely looks better in person, but it's still not enough to sell me on that set, unfortunately I'm just not at all intrigued by the movie sets when it comes to DC

Really liking the loom of this new Batmobile. Also, Lex Luthor's old head looks like it works surprisingly well for Jesse Eisneberg's Lex Luthor. The new grappling gun piece looks great too, unfortunately it doesn't look like it's got a firing function. Overall, I like the look of this set, Luthor's helicopter though :sick:.

Edited by psqidexslizer248