just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Could this be the Ra's al Ghul set? Wasn't there a leaked list?

Oh good shout! He was mentioned by deltacustoms wasn't he? His other guesses were all spot on with the summer bunch..

If it does feature Ra's and Talia then Delta Customs will be sat at home with a brandy and a cigar after all the grief he got after putting that list out.

If it does feature Ra's and Talia then Delta Customs will be sat at home with a brandy and a cigar after all the grief he got after putting that list out.

Maybe his sources are getting a lot better! He did call that Black Panther head piece quite a while ago too! I didn't see much of his stuff before that but I know a lot of people said he wasn't reliable?

Hopefully it is the Ra's al ghul set, but I'd like to see a doomsday set too :laugh:

@just2good (I'm new sooo I don't know how to do a direct reply yet) do you think we'll get Justice Leagues sets based on the 2017 movie?

@just2good (I'm new sooo I don't know how to do a direct reply yet) do you think we'll get Justice Leagues sets based on the 2017 movie?

There's one more set this Summer for DC. :classic:

So what is it? Comic, movie or tv show based? Retail exclusive or something? What characters?

I mean, you better tell us, otherwise this thread is gonna get hit again with 5 pages worth of people calling out random character names. Ra's! Ventriloquist! Slipknot! Reverse Flash!

There's one more set this Summer for DC. :classic:

Well, I'm calling it now, deltacustoms gets the leaker of the year award. Called out all these "obscure" and "impossible" characters and comes to find out they all came true (except Ra's and Talia as of today).

Agreed It only makes it worse to announce a set with no hints or info. I'm leaning toward Ra's and Talia, and perhaps Ventriloquist (though Amazingbricks' source hasn't been very accurate this year). But that's only because we've heard those rumors.

Okay, yes, it includes Ra's, all I know about it. And it's mid-sized, not anything too big.

*huh* damn Delta Customs was good!

Also... TheJoker would have been over the moon at these details haha.

Edit - thank you Just2Good!!

Edited by Captain Britain

So now, whoever said that this would be the first year since 2006 we have more than one new Batman villain in a wave;

Deadshot

Killer Moth

Red Hood (technically ally)

Ra's Al Ghul (TAKE MY MONEY!!!)

And probably Talia, as per Delta's list

Yeah! This set is a must buy!

I wonder what will Ra's look like though, perhaps his comicbook appearance? I pretty positive that Thalia is in that set based on what we heard :laugh:

Okay, yes, it includes Ra's, all I know about it. And it's mid-sized, not anything too big.

Thanks for confirming

Wow!!!! That sounds amazing! So many new figures this year. Maybe a lazarus pit?

That would be incredible! Also if the set isn't too big are we assuming in between cycle chase and scarecrows harvest in terms of size and price? If so do you think we are looking at 3-5 characters?

Ra's Al Ghul in a midsize set sounds awesome (for both me and my wallet)!!!

Thank you very much for the news.

Do you know why it wasn't shown at Toy Fair?

Edited by psqidexslizer248

What the actual heck. Lego is murdering my wallet this year. 2 huge summer sets is enough to push me over the edge, but now there's another one, with Ra's? GAHHH!!!!

Great! Ra's is nice (hope he's wearing a coat) and Talia will be interesting. I'm still holding out for the rumored Ventriloquist or Two-Face, and maybe a new Batman or Robin.

Great! Ra's is nice (hope he's wearing a coat) and Talia will be interesting. I'm still holding out for the rumored Ventriloquist or Two-Face, and maybe a new Batman or Robin.

I don't recall that rumor, just speculation after speculation which formed into a rumor

Cool! Although I'm surprised it's not a 4th BvS set like how Marvel is getting a 4th Civil War set..

How the heck do people get these sources? Are they on Craigslist or something? It seems really odd that of all people, this guy somehow finds one. Have you seen his Instagram...?

Anyway, cool, new set.