just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

While I don't mind a big fig, I would love a minifig version so that I can showcase it along with my other Batman villains in the minifigure display!

I can understand that :classic: got my minifigures all framed so a minifig variant would look good in the frames. The bigfigs will have to stand on top for me.

I can understand that :classic: got my minifigures all framed so a minifig variant would look good in the frames. The bigfigs will have to stand on top for me.

Big figs too big in the minifigures display :(

I keep checking the French region Lego shop and the Clash of the Heroes went out of stock twice already. What an epically popular set!

I have a question, what are the chances of us getting sets based off of the upcoming Wonder Woman film in 2017?

I think we will probably get 1 or 2 sets sought of like how marvel get a movie wave for the first movie of the year and then 1 set for the second I can't see lego producing more than 2 sets for this movie

I think we will probably get 1 or 2 sets sought of like how marvel get a movie wave for the first movie of the year and then 1 set for the second I can't see lego producing more than 2 sets for this movie

But Wonder Woman is the first film from DC for 2017 with a summer release in June. Justice League isn't scheduled for release until November. I predict 2 maybe 3 sets for WW then a full 4 maybe 5 or even 6 wave set for Justice League.

Ok first off you guys are completely forgetting the Lego Batman movie comes out in February 2017 and that's a DC movie. I am pretty sure we will get a lot of sets from that Movie like the Lego Movie. I don't think we will get a lot from Wonder Woman may be just one set. because Lego does not really do female led superhero sets.

I think we will get one but I don't think we will get a whole wave. With Justice League coming out next year and The Lego Batman Movie they are probably going to focus more on those two than Wonder Woman. its sad we don't get female superhero sets but to me it does not matter as long as i get my Batman and Green Lantern sets I am fine :wink:

Despite wonder woman's iconic presence, you all know how Lego feels about females. We've yet to see one superhero set that is centered around a woman. I wouldn't be surprised if a wonder woman set was in this "DC girls" subtheme or whatever. I'm not saying a set or two won't happen, but I'm also very doubtful at this point based on past sets.

Wonder Woman will get 2 sets at best, probably in the Summer Wave. Hopefully they don't do too many sets on the LEGO Batman Movie, I'm starting to feel the whole theme is being taken over my the movies, which is great on the one hand, but more obscure characters from each villains' rogues gallery won't be explored unless they're in the films.

I Heard some where that we might get some new villains in the 2016 summer wave with the Killer Croc and Scarecrow sets. I don't know who but they might include some other villains from Batman like Firefly, Killer Moth, Mad Hatter, Ra's al Ghul. but I can't confirm any of those because i don't know if we will get any of them i just know we are getting a new batman villain besides Killer Croc in these summer 2016 sets! :wink:

I Heard some where that we might get some new villains in the 2016 summer wave with the Killer Croc and Scarecrow sets. I don't know who but they might include some other villains from Batman like Firefly, Killer Moth, Mad Hatter, Ra's al Ghul. but I can't confirm any of those because i don't know if we will get any of them i just know we are getting a new batman villain besides Killer Croc in these summer 2016 sets! :wink:

Do you now? I don't want to sound skeptical, but how can you be sure we're getting another new villain?

Edited by 8BrickMario

Are we expecting info or pics on the DC summer sets this weekend from the London Toy Fair?

Info? Hopefully. Pics? Unlikely.

Pics aren't allowed at London Toy Fair I believe, but descriptions will come out of the event, and we should see the set at NY Toy Fair in the middle of February.

I'm just hoping that we'll get some information about what figures we can expect in each set. Given the high prices of both sets I am very hopeful that we'll get a good amount of figures.

I just know we are getting a new batman villain besides Killer Croc in these summer 2016 sets! :wink:

If you know something, you might as well just tell us now since we'll find out anyway this weekend.

Edited by Sir Gareth

If you know something, you might as well just tell us now since we'll find out anyway this weekend.

or he might just keep quiet and then if he's right say "I told you so." and if he's wrong just say nothing.

As I said I don't know what villain it is I just know we are getting a new Batman villain in one of the two summer sets!

I know a guy at my Lego Store he said that he can't say much but that we are getting a new batman villain in one of the two summer sets for DC. I trust him since he is allowed to see some of the Lego sets before they are release pics of them. :classic: