just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Just checked the promotional! She wasn't on there.... but I guess that is why he said we would be sad....

Hold it right there....promotional for this year or next?

I doubt Raven will be a mini doll. Like 100% it won't! They already made all the teen titans and slade.

My question that no one answered was.....will the batcave be better than the most recent release in 2012!!!!

Given its a D2C it probably will be. The 2012 one had a computer, opening doors, and an elevator for changing into the Batman costume. Also had a jail cell and a drill tank. So hopefully this one will have the pole, computers, turntable, conveyor belts, and multiple terminals. And yes, a can of Bat Shark Repellant.

The only problem I'd have with a Go! version of Raven is the head. If they do the big mask-like shading over her face it has the capacity to look super awful. I suppose it'd also disappoint a bit if they just made her with the closed cloak printed on instead of a purple cape and black unitard. Boot printing is also a must with her.

The promo art for the DC Superhero Girls brand. Raven isn't a part of that lineup, so she definitely won't be a part of the merchandising until they decide to introduce her.

My question that no one answered was.....will the batcave be better than the most recent release in 2012!!!!

I already said it was better for many reasons... :sceptic:

And ya there was a picture of all the DC Super Hero Girls

Edited by Ashnflash

The promo art for the DC Superhero Girls brand. Raven isn't a part of that lineup, so she definitely won't be a part of the merchandising until they decide to introduce her.

I meant promotional as in Winter Soldier back in June promo or Martian Manhunter last March promo.

Man the more I look at your picture the more I really need that Joker! With his beautiful Lambo of course! But thats still ways away unless they sneak him in with the BvS

I hear ya, and I need them both too (really, really bad.)

the-joker-s-impressive-new-ride-got-an-unwelcome.jpg

I've been working on my own, but the Infinity is unfortunately still a work in progress.

I'm not sure, but if we do, let's just say you guys aren't going to be go ing nuts for it. Maybe. :sad:

:cry3: I can't take it :cry3:

And Jared Leto posted this early. I do love that profile pic. You said you made it yourself?

Thank you very much, indeed I did.

Or...

she'll be a mini-doll!

:ugh:

Squirrel Girl?

:laugh: no.

Yeah I'm willing to bet Justin's cut between go and ing was intentional. Teen Titans Go Raven will still be pretty awesome. The designs of those characters aren't the bad thing about the show (as long as she still has a grimace face).

All I want to know is Justin, how do you know what you know?! Aargh! I need to read this entire thread to see every hint you've given, now.

I like you're thinking.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Dude no need to post the comparison picture of your creation I was there in the words of Rex, "I lived it!" Also cool fact there was no cape when they were filming him flying down the streets on the car! It's CGI'd in after as you can see in the trailer! :blush:

Anyways nice talking to you guys, night!

Dude no need to post the comparison picture of your creation I was there in the words of Rex, "I lived it!" Also cool fact there was no cape when they were filming him flying down the streets on the car! It's CGI'd in after as you can see in the trailer! :blush:

Anyways nice talking to you guys, night!

You got to see it in person?! That is soo awesome.

You got to see it in person?! That is soo awesome.

Thats why I really want sets... If I had gone the next day Margarott Robbie would have been there rather than stunt doubles but ya it was amazing!

Wait just thought of something, what if there will be a Raven Dimensions figure with a Teen Titans level!

Edited by Ashnflash

Thats why I really want sets... If I had gone the next day Margarott Robbie would have been there rather than stunt doubles but ya it was amazing!

Wait just thought of something, what if there will be a Raven Dimensions figure with a Teen Titans level!

She wasn't announced in any of the first couple waves though.. It's a possibility, but idk if thats how we are getting her if we do get her.

Nobody knows, but it will be subjective anyway. This is what it looks like though.

On the topic of Raven. If J2G is hinting at her being included in a set, she won't be a mini doll...unless J2G is hinting that her appearance is in some other form of set. You see, if she's included in the Gotham Cycle Chase she has to be a mini figure, as it would be VERY strange to include minidolls in just a regular DC set.

If she's not a mini doll, I just think that the disappointment is coming from her design, it could be a more comic book Raven rather than a Teen Titans version. Or how other people have pointed out, it could be her Teen Titans GO design, so maybe a short raven? Or even slightly brickbuilt due to her strange design? (By brick built, I mean the fact that whenever she floats around her cape seems to twirl around her in some fashion, so maybe they'll try to recreate that or something? Unlikely but still)

Interested how she's going to look though.

Edited by TheAmazingDarkKnight

WOW, aD2C 66 Batcave is going to be awesome. I am really excited for this, and the GC cycle chase, especially with all the potential for characters and nice big build, since its a D2C. Honestly, I will probably buy 2, and MOD it into 1 huge Batcave. I got 2 of the 2012 Batcaves, and combined it with the 2006 one, so there should be no reason why I wont make a nice huge 66 Batcave too. Even the escape from Arkham and Jokerland sets, I had to get 2 each to combine, I love doing that. Cant wait for pics, and heres to hoping that there is maybe even another store exclusive going to be released too.

And on a side note, I bet everytime Just2good hears the expression " Pain in the megablocks", he instantly pictures Psqidexslizer248, lol JK

If the hints and 'confirmation' is correct then I'm really looking forward to the '66 Batcave. In answer to the member who's been asking whether it'll be better than the previous... maybe... maybe not. It'll be different. As it's a '66 cave then it won't have the holding cells and banks of screens that we've seen in other versions. Hopefully it'll have the sliding poles, and the various bat-computers etc and a rotating section of floor to move the Batmobile round. It was more of a lab than the cave we've become used to now.

For me, the success of the set will actually come down to the Batmobile and the figures themselves. If we're getting a Newmar Catwoman then I think they'd beed to give us a Adam West Batman with printed cowl rather than just go with the bright blue Bats from the Juniors cave. Alfred should be included as he's much more part of the cave than any villain.

With the Gotham Cycle Chase I may be in the minority but I'd welcome a re-do of the Catwoman chase as long as we get a New 52 Catwoman. I think her design is excellent and the Lego variant cover would be a very nice version of her with the goggles. Obviously a completely new character would be welcome too but if we're going to variations then that one would be good for me.

What are the racers your talking about? Also has someone got an image of what the Riddler looked like in the 1966 show because two different costumes show online.

Edited by Legoman123

Unfortuantely, I could only find two names. The numbers I posted before are no good.

**76052 Batman Classic TV Series Batcave**

76053 Batman Gotham City Cycle Chase

Please have egghead! :D

In reality we'll get Batman, Robin, Batgirl, Catwoman, Riddler, Penguin and The Joker

I hope the set is super corny too!

With the Gotham Cycle Chase I may be in the minority but I'd welcome a re-do of the Catwoman chase as long as we get a New 52 Catwoman. I think her design is excellent and the Lego variant cover would be a very nice version of her with the goggles. Obviously a completely new character would be welcome too but if we're going to variations then that one would be good for me.

I'm definitely up for a New 52 Catwoman. That or a Michelle Phieffer version from Batman Returns. Either one would be an improvement over the previous Catwoman minifigure. I wasn't too keen on the purple lipstick or that the non-goggled face didn't line up properly with the mask. The smirk was kind of awkward too. :sceptic:

I'm glad we'll be getting the 60s version though. Its not my favourite version of the character, but its just nice to finally see Catwoman show up in a new set for once. Its ridiculous that a character as popular and iconic as her has only made one appearance in the DC Superheroes line thus far while Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy have made numerous appearances.

And on a side note, I bet everytime Just2good hears the expression " Pain in the megablocks", he instantly pictures Psqidexslizer248, lol JK

:laugh: Yeah, probably. But, at least now we know a Teen Titans Go version of Raven might (and likely will) happen next year.

You guys are go ing way to far from what I heard early talks of if anything

Thanks again.

I wonder, if J2G has only heard early talks, does that mean she'll be in the Summer wave?

What are the racers your talking about? Also has someone got an image of what the Riddler looked like in the 1966 show because two different costumes show online.

76061-63, I think. They're aways back. Here's the '66 Riddler from LB3.

B66_Riddler_01.jpg

:laugh: Yeah, probably. But, at least now we know a Teen Titans Go version of Raven might (and likely will) happen next year.

Thanks again.

I wonder, if J2G has only heard early talks, does that mean she'll be in the Summer wave?

76061-63, I think. They're aways back. Here's the '66 Riddler from LB3.

B66_Riddler_01.jpg

Well I quite like that Riddler actually, even though I'm still waiting on a suit Riddler. But what we these racers? Like what minifigs are going to come with them etc.

Well I quite like that Riddler actually, even though I'm still waiting on a suit Riddler. But what we these racers? Like what minifigs are going to come with them etc.

We don't know yet (well, someone does. :hmpf_bad:) So we'll have to wait like 3-5 more weeks for prelims to leak.